
omiboy
09-21 10:02 PM
Can someone please help me?
I have been with my current company for the past 7 years under an H-1 visa.
My perm and I-140 have been approved in Aug 2007 and Jan 2008 respectively (Priority date is Aug 2007).
I am currently on my 3rd H-1 extension which was given to me till Oct 2012.
My current company had a change in management and has been harrasing me by transfering me from location to location for the past two years now. And now they have cut my pay and just today I was informed that my hours have been cut as well.
Is there any way for me to transfer my H-1 to another company who is willing to employ me?
My present company has said that they will keep my green-card sponsorship untill I get the card phisically.
Can someone tell me if I can transfer to another comapny?
If I do so, will I have to start all over again on a new perm and I-140, or can they remain under the current comapny?
I have spent over 10K for the perm and I-140 in filing fees and lawyers fees, I can't afford to do this all over again.
Please help me... I need advice.
Sincerely
Omi.
I have been with my current company for the past 7 years under an H-1 visa.
My perm and I-140 have been approved in Aug 2007 and Jan 2008 respectively (Priority date is Aug 2007).
I am currently on my 3rd H-1 extension which was given to me till Oct 2012.
My current company had a change in management and has been harrasing me by transfering me from location to location for the past two years now. And now they have cut my pay and just today I was informed that my hours have been cut as well.
Is there any way for me to transfer my H-1 to another company who is willing to employ me?
My present company has said that they will keep my green-card sponsorship untill I get the card phisically.
Can someone tell me if I can transfer to another comapny?
If I do so, will I have to start all over again on a new perm and I-140, or can they remain under the current comapny?
I have spent over 10K for the perm and I-140 in filing fees and lawyers fees, I can't afford to do this all over again.
Please help me... I need advice.
Sincerely
Omi.
wallpaper poemas de odio y amor. poemas

validIV
03-25 01:36 PM
My employer paying for my work!
You just said you were unemployed for 4 weeks? But you're getting paid?
You just said you were unemployed for 4 weeks? But you're getting paid?
baleraosreedhar
11-18 02:45 PM
Hi All
I have a question regarding visitors visa, my parents got multiple Entry 10 years visa in 2007, but have not visited me so far, but this december my Mom is visitng me and in Feb my father( as to avoid harsh winter weather in East Coast), they will leave back in May 2009.
My Question is will there be any issue as their visa was issued in 2007 but they are visiting now
Do I need to send any new documents( I have moved onto EAD )
Looking forward to hear suggestions.
I have a question regarding visitors visa, my parents got multiple Entry 10 years visa in 2007, but have not visited me so far, but this december my Mom is visitng me and in Feb my father( as to avoid harsh winter weather in East Coast), they will leave back in May 2009.
My Question is will there be any issue as their visa was issued in 2007 but they are visiting now
Do I need to send any new documents( I have moved onto EAD )
Looking forward to hear suggestions.
2011 imagenes de amor verdadero
meridiani.planum
11-26 01:21 PM
Perhaps I am missing something. I thought you could get an extension beyond six years only if:
1. Your labor was pending for more than 360 days OR
2. Your I-140 was approved
I did not know that you could get an extension if:
Your labor was approved and your I-140 was still pending.
My understanding is that the USCIS came out with the I-140 premium processing only to address the above scenario. Perhaps someone who has dealt with this first hand can enlighthen us.
you can get an H1 extension if your LC is approved and I-140 is pending as long as the LC is>365 days. ie. for that 365 day rule LC has to be approved OR pending, its state does not matter. It just needs to be old enough.
USCIS is now doing premium processing of I-140 for people whose LC is <365 days old at the point their H1 runs out. THere is no other way than an approved I-140 for these people to get an extension.
1. Your labor was pending for more than 360 days OR
2. Your I-140 was approved
I did not know that you could get an extension if:
Your labor was approved and your I-140 was still pending.
My understanding is that the USCIS came out with the I-140 premium processing only to address the above scenario. Perhaps someone who has dealt with this first hand can enlighthen us.
you can get an H1 extension if your LC is approved and I-140 is pending as long as the LC is>365 days. ie. for that 365 day rule LC has to be approved OR pending, its state does not matter. It just needs to be old enough.
USCIS is now doing premium processing of I-140 for people whose LC is <365 days old at the point their H1 runs out. THere is no other way than an approved I-140 for these people to get an extension.
more...
kaisersose
05-29 11:57 AM
Thanks for your response kaisersose.
I understand I can switch jobs with my EAD.
I want to switch from EB3 category to EB2 since I will be current under EB2 with my PD of July 2003. What is the process I have to follow to make this switch?
KC INdian
Three steps,
1. Your employer or a future employer should file a new Labor for a job that has EB2 requirements and you should be eligible under these requirements.
2. Then apply for an EB-2 140 for this approved Labor by using PD substitution (from your earlier 140). This 140 will be approved under EB-2 and will have your earlier PD.
3. Now you can replace the underlying 140 of your 485 application with the newer one and you will be all set.
Easier said that done though...as PERM in Atlanta is taking a long time and 140 is taking a long time too without Premium processing.
I understand I can switch jobs with my EAD.
I want to switch from EB3 category to EB2 since I will be current under EB2 with my PD of July 2003. What is the process I have to follow to make this switch?
KC INdian
Three steps,
1. Your employer or a future employer should file a new Labor for a job that has EB2 requirements and you should be eligible under these requirements.
2. Then apply for an EB-2 140 for this approved Labor by using PD substitution (from your earlier 140). This 140 will be approved under EB-2 and will have your earlier PD.
3. Now you can replace the underlying 140 of your 485 application with the newer one and you will be all set.
Easier said that done though...as PERM in Atlanta is taking a long time and 140 is taking a long time too without Premium processing.

needhelp!
11-05 01:07 PM
They want to see you...They want to hear it from you..
So become a verified member today, and help us in making it LOUD and CLEAR, that YES, there are thousands in your constituency who are suffering. And will no longer be silent.
So become a verified member today, and help us in making it LOUD and CLEAR, that YES, there are thousands in your constituency who are suffering. And will no longer be silent.
more...

meridiani.planum
06-04 12:44 PM
Your lawyer is correct. Since you are from India, you cannot apply for 485 at this time and hence you cannot get an EAD.
You can apply for your 140-NIW and wait for your EB2 PD to become current - whenever that happens.
Alternatively, you can check with your lawyer if you qualify for EB1 - extraordinary ability. In that case, the PD for India is current and you will be eligible for 485 immediately.
though note that for EB1-EA just a PhD alone is not enough. you really need to have shown extraordinary ability in your field (tons of papers published, recognition from intl organizations etc).
Otherwise you need to wait for EB2 to be current, which, if your PD is 2008, could be many years away (latest visa bulletin is at April 2004).
You can apply for your 140-NIW and wait for your EB2 PD to become current - whenever that happens.
Alternatively, you can check with your lawyer if you qualify for EB1 - extraordinary ability. In that case, the PD for India is current and you will be eligible for 485 immediately.
though note that for EB1-EA just a PhD alone is not enough. you really need to have shown extraordinary ability in your field (tons of papers published, recognition from intl organizations etc).
Otherwise you need to wait for EB2 to be current, which, if your PD is 2008, could be many years away (latest visa bulletin is at April 2004).
2010 amor. Definiciones De Amor
joydiptac
05-18 06:44 PM
Guys,
This is a very positive development. Chinese are suing based on EB3 China visas used in 2008 & 2009 which were 2058 and 1077 respectively. Which are far less than 2500 that the law actually allows without spillover. This is awesome. Go Chinese friends!
Pappu sir,
Do we (EB3I) know the number of applicants who were approved green card from EB3 I in the last three years? I suspect that the same would have happened here too. We need to also follow (Law) suit.
This is a very positive development. Chinese are suing based on EB3 China visas used in 2008 & 2009 which were 2058 and 1077 respectively. Which are far less than 2500 that the law actually allows without spillover. This is awesome. Go Chinese friends!
Pappu sir,
Do we (EB3I) know the number of applicants who were approved green card from EB3 I in the last three years? I suspect that the same would have happened here too. We need to also follow (Law) suit.
more...

dil_ip3
02-25 11:12 AM
She doesn't have to go for H4 Visa stamping, as she already has a valid H4 Visa stamping valid until Aug 2009. (I think). I'm more worried about Port of Entry, if she will have any problems..
hair amor vond
Raj Iyer
09-23 04:00 PM
Omi:
In that scenario, you must the start the process all over again if you leave the company. You can retain the priority date of the approved I-140 petition.
In that scenario, you must the start the process all over again if you leave the company. You can retain the priority date of the approved I-140 petition.
more...
boreal
06-07 12:43 PM
Nobody knows this obsure group called USELESS ali pac. This group has no influence and it is totally inconsequential. That Green guy is a total jerk and no one cares what he says. We guys pay too much attention to this useless group. On the contrary NumbersUSA is an influencial group and they have paid lobbyist. These type of groups may have some communication between them but they are different groups. I think we should stop advertising/naming this ali group.
I dont like to give them publicity either but i think they cant be brushed off...many many activits there that participate in action items...for eg. look at the number of emails sent to the poor editor that bashed the founder...pretty enthusiastic outburst i would say! 'useless' term can be applied to their activity though..bunch of xenophobic losers targeting poor illegal and not-so-poor legal would-be immigrants and trying to spread false stories...Imagine, once they get wind of this bill, all they would focus is on the word 'exemption' and someone would come up with a cooked number, say a million or so green-cards increase per year and you know where this bill will end up after that.....all too familiar...
I dont like to give them publicity either but i think they cant be brushed off...many many activits there that participate in action items...for eg. look at the number of emails sent to the poor editor that bashed the founder...pretty enthusiastic outburst i would say! 'useless' term can be applied to their activity though..bunch of xenophobic losers targeting poor illegal and not-so-poor legal would-be immigrants and trying to spread false stories...Imagine, once they get wind of this bill, all they would focus is on the word 'exemption' and someone would come up with a cooked number, say a million or so green-cards increase per year and you know where this bill will end up after that.....all too familiar...
hot amor te amo amor te quiero

prasadn
01-07 04:10 PM
Thank you.. I guess i will just mail my application... So if my application is received before end of OPT date..That would be fine right.. I hope it doesn't matter when they start processing ??
Could someone answer my below question please ??
Also my another question is with Form I-765
Question 11. Date you applied for previous EAD ??
OPTIONS:
Notice Date
Receipt Date
StartDate of Previous OPT
ExpiryDate of Previos OPT
Granted Date(How do i know that??)
Received Date
Thank you...
I have applied for EAD for myself and spouse 3 times now, and filled up the start date mentioned on previous EAD for question no. 11 against the date(s) field.
Hope this helps.
Could someone answer my below question please ??
Also my another question is with Form I-765
Question 11. Date you applied for previous EAD ??
OPTIONS:
Notice Date
Receipt Date
StartDate of Previous OPT
ExpiryDate of Previos OPT
Granted Date(How do i know that??)
Received Date
Thank you...
I have applied for EAD for myself and spouse 3 times now, and filled up the start date mentioned on previous EAD for question no. 11 against the date(s) field.
Hope this helps.
more...
house amor

senocular
07-21 01:20 PM
I think you'll see more overhead in rendering from Silverlight since they spend a little more time in rendering making for cleaner shapes, even compared to Flash. Code-wise, Silverlight has the upperhand when it comes to performance - in most cases. Flash can keep up and beat it in many situations, but at the lower levels, Silverlight (C#) is just a beast. (I think as of beta 1, I know Silverlight suffered with some string operations, but they should be able to tighten that up before final release.)
tattoo amor es.

cooldudesfo
09-10 11:57 PM
Hi,
Our applications (myself and my wife) reached USCIS NSC on July 2nd. On 09/08/2007, we both received EAD's and today (09/10/2007), we received Notice from CSC that our cases are being transferred to NSC as our cases fall under NSC's jurisdiction. My I-140 was approved by NSC in Feb 2007.
Also, our cases were received on July 2nd @ NSC and the RD on Transfer Notice I received today have RD of 08/28/2007.
Anybody in same situation...I am confused here....don't know how cases are being transfered from Center to Center and why RD is not July 2nd.
Comments ???
Cooldude
Our applications (myself and my wife) reached USCIS NSC on July 2nd. On 09/08/2007, we both received EAD's and today (09/10/2007), we received Notice from CSC that our cases are being transferred to NSC as our cases fall under NSC's jurisdiction. My I-140 was approved by NSC in Feb 2007.
Also, our cases were received on July 2nd @ NSC and the RD on Transfer Notice I received today have RD of 08/28/2007.
Anybody in same situation...I am confused here....don't know how cases are being transfered from Center to Center and why RD is not July 2nd.
Comments ???
Cooldude
more...
pictures amor virtual
number30
03-23 07:51 PM
Hello,
My first H1-B visa expires in September 2009. I was going to have my company file for extension exactly 6 months before the expiry date until I found out I cannot travel out of the U.S. while my extension application is pending. I have a trip planned in July.
My company attorney recommended that I put off submitting the extension, go on my trip and apply as soon as I get back.
Is there any risk associated with doing this? Or is it better to apply as soon as I can at the 6 month mark?
Thank you,
Team
No Risk involved. You can do a premium processing if required.
My first H1-B visa expires in September 2009. I was going to have my company file for extension exactly 6 months before the expiry date until I found out I cannot travel out of the U.S. while my extension application is pending. I have a trip planned in July.
My company attorney recommended that I put off submitting the extension, go on my trip and apply as soon as I get back.
Is there any risk associated with doing this? Or is it better to apply as soon as I can at the 6 month mark?
Thank you,
Team
No Risk involved. You can do a premium processing if required.
dresses amor y dolor
mtsaha
08-09 11:12 AM
Hi,
I am concurrently filing I-485 with I-140 (already e-filed).
The instructions say that I need to write "alien receipt number"
behind my 2 photos that need to be submitted with i-485.
What is this "alien receipt number"?
Thanks for any help!
mtsaha
I am concurrently filing I-485 with I-140 (already e-filed).
The instructions say that I need to write "alien receipt number"
behind my 2 photos that need to be submitted with i-485.
What is this "alien receipt number"?
Thanks for any help!
mtsaha
more...
makeup amor es cartoon
niceguy
12-18 05:25 PM
NSC wants to revoke my approved I140 when they were reviewing my 485 case. I140 is approved in TSC and 485 was in NSC. The reason was education. NSC and TSC are way different each other on how they look into education. I have Dip Comp Engg(polytechnic)+AMIETE+MS (BITS, Pilani). Though TSC approved my I140, NSC is questioning on the evaluation of AMIETE to US BS and MS,BITS to US MS. We replied and awaiting to hear from USCIS. I filed this labor in 2001 and it is my own labor. All 6+ years wait is in question now. My case is in EB2.
So, nothing is guaranteed and granted in the world :) event after you get it.
Best of luck.
So, nothing is guaranteed and granted in the world :) event after you get it.
Best of luck.
girlfriend mensajes de amor para mi novia
thakkarbhav
11-17 09:17 AM
DMV stopped issuing DL based on EAD card in Virginia. I guess it will be same for TX and other states. You need original I485 receipt to get one year extensiton. EAD no more valid document for extension.
hairstyles el amor no es akello ke

chanduv23
07-31 05:33 PM
I personally think, contacting lawyer for tracking number is not breach of contract.
Try your HR first, give some time. Then sseend a decent reminder - tell them how important it is say ur wife has to travel etc...
Then send some pleasant emails to lawyer office, call them. Copy your HR also.
Try your HR first, give some time. Then sseend a decent reminder - tell them how important it is say ur wife has to travel etc...
Then send some pleasant emails to lawyer office, call them. Copy your HR also.
PD_Dec2002
08-27 05:00 PM
thanks for you understanding....i don't want her processing to be closed. if we're divorces can her processing still be on?
No, her processing cannot go on. It would be illegal on YOUR part to claim her as a spouse for a GC when she is really is not your spouse anymore (once you file for divorce, that is).
Thanks,
Jayant
No, her processing cannot go on. It would be illegal on YOUR part to claim her as a spouse for a GC when she is really is not your spouse anymore (once you file for divorce, that is).
Thanks,
Jayant
Since1997
07-17 04:39 PM
Aug bulletin:
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3269.html
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3269.html
No comments:
Post a Comment