sriniks
12-07 06:09 PM
On the infopass web site, there are four categories, and I can't relate to any of them. I don't have an SR because the rep refused to open one; I don't have a notice. Is it still possible to go for infopass?
We offer 4 kinds of appointments for a case that you have already filed. Please choose from the following -
Order from Immigration Court - If you were directed to us for processing based on an order from the Immigration Judge. You must bring all documents required in the post order instructions given to you by the court.
Case Processing Appointment - If you received a notice to go to your local office for further case processing.
EAD inquiry appointment - If your I-765 employment authorization application has been pending for more than 90 days.
Case Services follow-up appointment - If it has been over 45 days since you contacted NCSC and have not received a response to your inquiry. You must bring the Service Request ID Number related to your inquiry to the appointment.
We offer 4 kinds of appointments for a case that you have already filed. Please choose from the following -
Order from Immigration Court - If you were directed to us for processing based on an order from the Immigration Judge. You must bring all documents required in the post order instructions given to you by the court.
Case Processing Appointment - If you received a notice to go to your local office for further case processing.
EAD inquiry appointment - If your I-765 employment authorization application has been pending for more than 90 days.
Case Services follow-up appointment - If it has been over 45 days since you contacted NCSC and have not received a response to your inquiry. You must bring the Service Request ID Number related to your inquiry to the appointment.
wallpaper 2008 BMW 135i Coupe Car Lease
english_august
07-09 10:55 PM
Hardly anyone has volunteered to go to USCIS with nixstor. That's sad. We are getting a megaphone to talk about our problems and yet in the entire DC area with a huge IV membership, we have just one person willing to go to USCIS.
I am kinda rubbing my eyes in disbelive right now!
I am kinda rubbing my eyes in disbelive right now!
pappusheth
05-08 01:33 AM
i filed for EAD in early April this year. I could check the case status online and see it as "case received and pending". On the last day of April I received my EAD in mail but the status still showed the same.. There was neither soft nor hard LUD. Rather I checked it again today on May 7th and the status is still the same, no soft or hard lud..!
i think there's some disconnect.
i think there's some disconnect.
2011 2008 BMW 1 Series 135i Coupe
kishdam
01-08 12:41 PM
Do we need photo copies (about originals - having original labor is not possible it would have been submitted with I140; most employer keep the original I140 as well). Some companies dont provide copies of labor or I140.
Is it risky to change jobs and invoke AC21 in this situation? (This is the scenario: labor, I140 is approved. I485 is pending for six+ months. EAD and AP are approved and are with cadidate; have six months pay stubs/tax info to prove that have been original labor sponsored employer for six months after filing I485).
Thanks.
Is it risky to change jobs and invoke AC21 in this situation? (This is the scenario: labor, I140 is approved. I485 is pending for six+ months. EAD and AP are approved and are with cadidate; have six months pay stubs/tax info to prove that have been original labor sponsored employer for six months after filing I485).
Thanks.
more...

mammoy2k
09-21 07:11 PM
Look at the reason why I-140 can be denied:
a) Ability to pay
b) Your education
c) Your past experience, if shown
Now out of this, only ability to pay is, where you would need comaniy's help. Rest two, you have all the documents. If the company is a big one, then I dont think they would refuse you documents. I would be surprized that they issue RFE for ability to pay for a public company.
I do not know anyone who switched before I-140 approval but given Yates memo I dont think its difficult.
In my case, I work for a big public company. My education is from the US. My attorney ensured that we only claim the experience for which I have experience letter. The game I think is to minimize the risk.
You both are right!
Employer can revoke an unapproved 140 any time, but the revocation does not affect your 485 approval. The IO will approve your 485 in due course if 140 was approvable at the time of application (ie, if it has'nt been revoked).
However the trouble with invoking AC21 without 140 being approved is when there is an RFC. This 140 was not approvable at the time of application, because of additional documentation requirement... The original employer should be willing to answer it or else 140 will be denied and so will the 485.
a) Ability to pay
b) Your education
c) Your past experience, if shown
Now out of this, only ability to pay is, where you would need comaniy's help. Rest two, you have all the documents. If the company is a big one, then I dont think they would refuse you documents. I would be surprized that they issue RFE for ability to pay for a public company.
I do not know anyone who switched before I-140 approval but given Yates memo I dont think its difficult.
In my case, I work for a big public company. My education is from the US. My attorney ensured that we only claim the experience for which I have experience letter. The game I think is to minimize the risk.
You both are right!
Employer can revoke an unapproved 140 any time, but the revocation does not affect your 485 approval. The IO will approve your 485 in due course if 140 was approvable at the time of application (ie, if it has'nt been revoked).
However the trouble with invoking AC21 without 140 being approved is when there is an RFC. This 140 was not approvable at the time of application, because of additional documentation requirement... The original employer should be willing to answer it or else 140 will be denied and so will the 485.
PD_Dec2002
07-05 04:32 PM
From Mathhew Oh (http://www.immigration-law.com/):
07/02/2007: To File or Not To File, That Is the Question!
The USCIS Service Centers Operation office confirmed that the Servce Centers would reject any I-485 applications whose visa numbers are unavailable under the DOS reviised Visa Bulletin that received today would be rejected and returned. In the concurrent I-140 and I-485 application filing, if the I-140 petition filing fee is paid by a separate check, they will accept the I-140 petition only and complete the case and reject and return I-485 and ancillary applications packet to the filers.
---------------
Thanks,
Jayant
07/02/2007: To File or Not To File, That Is the Question!
The USCIS Service Centers Operation office confirmed that the Servce Centers would reject any I-485 applications whose visa numbers are unavailable under the DOS reviised Visa Bulletin that received today would be rejected and returned. In the concurrent I-140 and I-485 application filing, if the I-140 petition filing fee is paid by a separate check, they will accept the I-140 petition only and complete the case and reject and return I-485 and ancillary applications packet to the filers.
---------------
Thanks,
Jayant
more...
gimme Green!!
01-02 12:12 PM
I have got extension on my H1 after completing 6 years.
My wife has been on H4 till now.
Is she eligible to get a new H1?
Hi,
I just got my 2nd 3 year extension (Nov 2006 to Nov 2009) on my H1B after completing six years.
My PD is June 2005 and I-140 approved on July 2006. I am thinking of
changing my job. I am puzzling about the following questions:
1. Can I change the job and use my 3 year extension for the next job?
2. Can I keep my PD of June 2005 if my current employer doesn't revoke
my I-140 ?
3. If I apply for GC again with new employer and get my I-140 approved , can
I keep getting 3 year extensions on that job ?
PLEASE HELP!.
Thank you,
My wife has been on H4 till now.
Is she eligible to get a new H1?
Hi,
I just got my 2nd 3 year extension (Nov 2006 to Nov 2009) on my H1B after completing six years.
My PD is June 2005 and I-140 approved on July 2006. I am thinking of
changing my job. I am puzzling about the following questions:
1. Can I change the job and use my 3 year extension for the next job?
2. Can I keep my PD of June 2005 if my current employer doesn't revoke
my I-140 ?
3. If I apply for GC again with new employer and get my I-140 approved , can
I keep getting 3 year extensions on that job ?
PLEASE HELP!.
Thank you,
2010 Used 2010 BMW 1 Series for
alterego
01-14 08:06 PM
Cut and paste for me by my attorney:
Some Observations from DOS on India EB-2 Unavailability
Cite as "AILA InfoNet Doc. No. 08011461 (posted Jan. 14, 2008)"
On January 10, 2007, AILA Liaison contacted Charlie Oppenheim, Chief of Immigrant Visa Control and Reporting at the State Department, to speak about the announcement of India EB-2 visa unavailability in the February 2008 Visa Bulletin. By early November, indications were that USCIS demand for India EB-2 visa numbers would place significant pressure on the overall annual limitation, leading to the decision to roll back the priority date for India EB-2 for December 2007 to 01JAN02, and for January 2008 to 01JAN00. Even with those significant retrogressions, USCIS requested almost 300 India EB-2 for December. (As an indication of the rate of demand and how close to the quarterly and annual limits usage is, the USCIS requested three India EB-2 numbers for January, all with dates prior to 01 JAN 00.) There is some possibility that India EB-2 could again become available if it appears that the demand for India EB-1 will not exceed the annual limit, but, that determination will not be able to be made until the second half of the fiscal year.
For China-mainland born EB-2, if demand remains as has been seen over the last couple of months, it is expected that the 01 JAN 03 cut-off date will hold, and it is likely that all numbers will be used within the current cut-off date.
Interesting. This probably does not even include the July Fiasco filers or the Last minute Labor sub. users either.
300 for December with a PD set at Jan 02!:eek::eek::eek:
Looks like anyone from India with a PD 2003 or later is in for a lot of waiting.
I'm not entirely clear why 3 applicants made them make the PD unavailable in Jan.
We can only hope for a PD jump if EB ROW spares some numbers in the final quarter. I think(perhaps I am hoping) they might move the PDs a little starting in June. If EB1 retrogresses or if EB ROW moves too fast even that might be out.
Some Observations from DOS on India EB-2 Unavailability
Cite as "AILA InfoNet Doc. No. 08011461 (posted Jan. 14, 2008)"
On January 10, 2007, AILA Liaison contacted Charlie Oppenheim, Chief of Immigrant Visa Control and Reporting at the State Department, to speak about the announcement of India EB-2 visa unavailability in the February 2008 Visa Bulletin. By early November, indications were that USCIS demand for India EB-2 visa numbers would place significant pressure on the overall annual limitation, leading to the decision to roll back the priority date for India EB-2 for December 2007 to 01JAN02, and for January 2008 to 01JAN00. Even with those significant retrogressions, USCIS requested almost 300 India EB-2 for December. (As an indication of the rate of demand and how close to the quarterly and annual limits usage is, the USCIS requested three India EB-2 numbers for January, all with dates prior to 01 JAN 00.) There is some possibility that India EB-2 could again become available if it appears that the demand for India EB-1 will not exceed the annual limit, but, that determination will not be able to be made until the second half of the fiscal year.
For China-mainland born EB-2, if demand remains as has been seen over the last couple of months, it is expected that the 01 JAN 03 cut-off date will hold, and it is likely that all numbers will be used within the current cut-off date.
Interesting. This probably does not even include the July Fiasco filers or the Last minute Labor sub. users either.
300 for December with a PD set at Jan 02!:eek::eek::eek:
Looks like anyone from India with a PD 2003 or later is in for a lot of waiting.
I'm not entirely clear why 3 applicants made them make the PD unavailable in Jan.
We can only hope for a PD jump if EB ROW spares some numbers in the final quarter. I think(perhaps I am hoping) they might move the PDs a little starting in June. If EB1 retrogresses or if EB ROW moves too fast even that might be out.
more...
anilsal
08-26 02:40 PM
I-140 Premium and I-1485 filed concurrently at NSC on June 29th. Received July 2nd. No clue if checks are encashed.
PD: Nov 2002.
H1-B 7th year expiring Dec'07;
8th year extension filed.
Any one in the same boat?
Many of the July 17/18th filers at NSC have got their checks cashed. Maybe yours got transferred to a different center.
Please contribute to IV in either time or money or BOTH.
PD: Nov 2002.
H1-B 7th year expiring Dec'07;
8th year extension filed.
Any one in the same boat?
Many of the July 17/18th filers at NSC have got their checks cashed. Maybe yours got transferred to a different center.
Please contribute to IV in either time or money or BOTH.
hair Used 2008 BMW 1 Series for
canmt
11-01 10:05 AM
bump
^^^^
^^^^
more...
kanshul
05-11 07:21 AM
You have the wrong link..
hot BMW 135i Coupe 2010
andy garcia
02-08 09:01 AM
What is the difference between L1B and H1B? Why don't companies hire on L1B when H1B's are over? Thanks.
Macaca:
These are the descriptions for L visas.
L-1A/L-1B.
An L-1A is an alien coming temporarily to perform services in a managerial or executive capacity for the same corporation or firm, or for the branch, subsidiary or affiliate of the employer who employed him or her abroad for one continuous year within the three-year period immediately preceding the filing of the petition, in an executive, managerial or specialized knowledge capacity.
An L-1B is an alien coming temporarily to perform services that entail specialized knowledge .......
All it takes is a greedy lawyer to get them.:mad:
Macaca:
These are the descriptions for L visas.
L-1A/L-1B.
An L-1A is an alien coming temporarily to perform services in a managerial or executive capacity for the same corporation or firm, or for the branch, subsidiary or affiliate of the employer who employed him or her abroad for one continuous year within the three-year period immediately preceding the filing of the petition, in an executive, managerial or specialized knowledge capacity.
An L-1B is an alien coming temporarily to perform services that entail specialized knowledge .......
All it takes is a greedy lawyer to get them.:mad:
more...
house Bmw 128i Black. Bmw 1 Series
GreenCard4US
08-31 03:59 AM
I am in a similar situation but I had worked for the GC processing employer for 6 years but switched jobs before I applied for 485. Can I invoke AC21?
tattoo 2008 BMW 135i Coupe
prian14
03-04 05:02 PM
Is there anything i can do on H4 visa??
more...
pictures Bmw 1 Series Coupe Black.
Templarian
08-19 10:04 AM
^Good Idea
First Attempt (hopefully someone with better detail can make it look nice):
http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/8536/orlysr5.gif
First Attempt (hopefully someone with better detail can make it look nice):
http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/8536/orlysr5.gif
dresses Jet Black / Taupe 2008 BMW 1
nozerd
02-23 12:38 PM
Is IV aware of this meeting
http://judiciary.senate.gov/hearing.cfm?id=2555
http://judiciary.senate.gov/hearing.cfm?id=2555
more...
makeup 2009 BMW 135i, Blk/Blk,
ivgclive
04-23 06:06 PM
....but this is a public forum and I can ask whatever question I want to ask....
For the same reason, I thought I can answer anything.
Now I understand. the law is for only people who ask questions.
For the same reason, I thought I can answer anything.
Now I understand. the law is for only people who ask questions.
girlfriend 2009 Bmw 1-series 135i Coupe
dreamgc_real
01-06 09:30 AM
CIR is impossible with the current Congress, any legislator thinking it is a possibility is only misleading!
hairstyles Bmw 135i Coupe Black. 2009 Bmw 1 Series 2dr Cpe 135i
waitin_toolong
11-21 09:43 AM
the above scenario was if you were mnaintaing H1 status. if you are working using EAD then ofcourse your current status wont be H1 bur AOS hence you will send proof of that.
The idea is to show that you are here legally and if working prrof of that authorization thorough a visa or EAD.
The idea is to show that you are here legally and if working prrof of that authorization thorough a visa or EAD.
ramus
06-21 02:55 PM
Guys...
Before opening any new thred, please at least take a look and see if there is already any thred on issue that you have...
There are tons of thred moving everywhere.
Aren't we making ourself confused with these many threds?
Before opening any new thred, please at least take a look and see if there is already any thred on issue that you have...
There are tons of thred moving everywhere.
Aren't we making ourself confused with these many threds?
ganesh_sholapur
11-08 08:29 PM
Dear all,
Currently working for ABC company with L1B visa, which expiring in Dec 19th 2008 and i am here in USA now along with my dependents.
But this year i got my H1B approval and having my documents, as my filing was done from India, i do not have I-94 at this time.
My quires are.
1. Do i need to go for stamping in Canada or Mexico
2. Can i work for company B with my H1B approval
3. To start my new job, do my employer should change my status
4. If going for stamping do my dependents also should join me.
Actually i have very short time to make my plans , please help in finding solutions for all my quires.
With Regards
Ganesh
Currently working for ABC company with L1B visa, which expiring in Dec 19th 2008 and i am here in USA now along with my dependents.
But this year i got my H1B approval and having my documents, as my filing was done from India, i do not have I-94 at this time.
My quires are.
1. Do i need to go for stamping in Canada or Mexico
2. Can i work for company B with my H1B approval
3. To start my new job, do my employer should change my status
4. If going for stamping do my dependents also should join me.
Actually i have very short time to make my plans , please help in finding solutions for all my quires.
With Regards
Ganesh
No comments:
Post a Comment