greatguy
02-16 11:42 AM
I know 485 cannot be filed without PD being current. Can one do consular processing without being dependent on PDS:p
wallpaper biomechanics tattoos.
MartinR
February 16th, 2005, 08:56 AM
Thanks a million MatsP. Here's proof of what I wrote about still learning about this camera after 4 years: I'd never come across EXIF before and after searching through the camera manual I figured I probably didn't have it. Just in case, though, I rumaged around in Irfan and Picture Window Pro and found that all that EXIF information is there after all and I never knew it. I will now take a photo at what I have calculated is the 50mm standard equiv focal length and then check the EXIF to see how close it is.
So, I'm really grateful for your drawing that to my attention. By the way, Farmborough - brings back memories of cycling from the RAE YMCA through to NGTE each day some 25 years ago. I know the YMCA's not there any more and I'm sure the RAE and NGTE have undergone many changes of name since then.
Thanks again
Martin
So, I'm really grateful for your drawing that to my attention. By the way, Farmborough - brings back memories of cycling from the RAE YMCA through to NGTE each day some 25 years ago. I know the YMCA's not there any more and I'm sure the RAE and NGTE have undergone many changes of name since then.
Thanks again
Martin
uma001
11-04 10:51 PM
Since nobody attempted to answer your question, let me give a try.
The answer depends on what is the EB3-PD ? If someone (like me) had a PD of 2001 , then it would have become current more than a couple of times. Just in the last two years my PD became current thrice (including July Fiasco), and am still waiting for my approval.
But if you are asking how many times did EVERYONE became current, then possibly only once (The July '07 fiasco). I can tell this for sure since 2000. I am not aware of any info before that year.
I heard that once every 5 years every category becomes current. I think in 2000 or 2001, Every category became current, I am not sure.
The answer depends on what is the EB3-PD ? If someone (like me) had a PD of 2001 , then it would have become current more than a couple of times. Just in the last two years my PD became current thrice (including July Fiasco), and am still waiting for my approval.
But if you are asking how many times did EVERYONE became current, then possibly only once (The July '07 fiasco). I can tell this for sure since 2000. I am not aware of any info before that year.
I heard that once every 5 years every category becomes current. I think in 2000 or 2001, Every category became current, I am not sure.
2011 Disney Princess Wallpaper
martinvisalaw
07-16 06:06 PM
Lately we have been seeing, USCIS is asking for the proff of continious legal stay and one of the proof's is I-94.
Say, if one has not made copies of the past I-94's, is there a way we get them by writing a letter an agency ?
Thank You.
Is this in RFE connection with an Adjustment of Status filing? if so, you really only need to show that you did not violate status for over 180 days since your last lawful entry (Section 245(k) of the Immigration and Nationality Act).
In any event, proving that you maintained status does not require showing all old I-94s. You need to show that you were approved for or admitted in a certain status, and that you stayed in that status until it was changed or extended. Approval notices, visas, and maybe entry stamps from your passport re usually enough, and just the most recent I-94. If you held F-1 status, you would need to show your I-20s, visa and proof that you maintained a full courseload as required by the I-20.
Say, if one has not made copies of the past I-94's, is there a way we get them by writing a letter an agency ?
Thank You.
Is this in RFE connection with an Adjustment of Status filing? if so, you really only need to show that you did not violate status for over 180 days since your last lawful entry (Section 245(k) of the Immigration and Nationality Act).
In any event, proving that you maintained status does not require showing all old I-94s. You need to show that you were approved for or admitted in a certain status, and that you stayed in that status until it was changed or extended. Approval notices, visas, and maybe entry stamps from your passport re usually enough, and just the most recent I-94. If you held F-1 status, you would need to show your I-20s, visa and proof that you maintained a full courseload as required by the I-20.
more...
vinabath
06-13 10:41 AM
Success Formula for EB2-I:
1)- Get rid of all EB3 => EB2 conversions
2)- Get rid of all Subs
And there you go we have a fair FIFO system, but hey do our desi folks agree with this :eek: I bet they don't, when they themselves don't like FIFO and straightforward system and how come we expect USCIS to be straightforward and follow FIFO:confused:
Moral of story: Hang in where you are, its already very complicated PD,RD, ND, Country cap, EB cat ... blah .... blah
Nice point buddy..... every situation has work around solutions. like subs and eb3 - eb2 conversions. but people do need to sacrifice like.....
Paying for the labor sub and working for greedy desi companies...
and not all people are eligible for subs or conversions. Even if they are eligible they might not want to make sacrifices.....
1)- Get rid of all EB3 => EB2 conversions
2)- Get rid of all Subs
And there you go we have a fair FIFO system, but hey do our desi folks agree with this :eek: I bet they don't, when they themselves don't like FIFO and straightforward system and how come we expect USCIS to be straightforward and follow FIFO:confused:
Moral of story: Hang in where you are, its already very complicated PD,RD, ND, Country cap, EB cat ... blah .... blah
Nice point buddy..... every situation has work around solutions. like subs and eb3 - eb2 conversions. but people do need to sacrifice like.....
Paying for the labor sub and working for greedy desi companies...
and not all people are eligible for subs or conversions. Even if they are eligible they might not want to make sacrifices.....

pansworld
07-11 11:53 AM
Where we post photographs/names of immigrants and the respective countries that they are from. That way many of us who cannot make it to DC can actually show our support and it will put a human face to the whole thing....
more...
gandalf1234
02-10 03:33 PM
just updated my profile .
so I should not worry about H1 right . I just want to amke sure they willl now not approve it . got GC after long time do not want to screwed due to this .
was you in this situation too and got denied H1?
so I should not worry about H1 right . I just want to amke sure they willl now not approve it . got GC after long time do not want to screwed due to this .
was you in this situation too and got denied H1?
2010 updo hairstyles for prom 2011.
ArunAntonio
06-19 12:44 PM
Well, when you applied in the past the whole world was not current.. just imagine the number of people who will be applying for EAD's not that any one with an approved labor can get one ... do you think the USCIC is equipped to respond timely to every one?
There sure will delays and we need to plan for that.
I dont know exactly what is the issue here, but I have filed for EAD extentions 3 times in last three years and it was a very straight forward and easy process. We filed the extentions about 2 months before the expiration and got EADs and APs done in about a month.
There sure will delays and we need to plan for that.
I dont know exactly what is the issue here, but I have filed for EAD extentions 3 times in last three years and it was a very straight forward and easy process. We filed the extentions about 2 months before the expiration and got EADs and APs done in about a month.
more...
DSLStart
12-17 11:53 AM
Congrats man!
hame aam khane se matlab hain, guthli ginney se matlab nahin ... ;-)
Ladies and Gentlemen,
As a EB2-India hopeful I was Current in Aug/Sept 2008, and had a 99.9% of hope of getting approval. However, they did nothing then though many with a lot lower (later) PD's and RD's were approved.
Now suddenly, I got several sets of emails with "Card production ordered", "Approval notice sent" and "Wecome as a New permanent resident" messages (some more than one with same message).
So, may be USCIS is not following any PD dates announced in Visa Bulletins, but this time for good. Ironically, I also got emails on my AP approval, which is dated a day later than GC approval. Sequence of LUDs is - AP received 11/11 with a soft LUD on 12/10, I-485 approval on 12/11, AP approval on 12/12. Got another set of emails today with similar contents as in emails dated 12/11.
Perhaps a lot is going on to clear old cases. Have hopes, and do something so that your file comes to someone's attention. ....Best to all....
hame aam khane se matlab hain, guthli ginney se matlab nahin ... ;-)
Ladies and Gentlemen,
As a EB2-India hopeful I was Current in Aug/Sept 2008, and had a 99.9% of hope of getting approval. However, they did nothing then though many with a lot lower (later) PD's and RD's were approved.
Now suddenly, I got several sets of emails with "Card production ordered", "Approval notice sent" and "Wecome as a New permanent resident" messages (some more than one with same message).
So, may be USCIS is not following any PD dates announced in Visa Bulletins, but this time for good. Ironically, I also got emails on my AP approval, which is dated a day later than GC approval. Sequence of LUDs is - AP received 11/11 with a soft LUD on 12/10, I-485 approval on 12/11, AP approval on 12/12. Got another set of emails today with similar contents as in emails dated 12/11.
Perhaps a lot is going on to clear old cases. Have hopes, and do something so that your file comes to someone's attention. ....Best to all....
hair oscar de la hoya. oscar de la
james_bond_007
04-06 07:37 PM
I went to the infopass to inquire about the "additional review" letter I got from TSC. Officer did some search and told me the following " this case is in transit to an officer TODAY, just 30 minutes before. you dont have to worry about this notice". He also said that call us back in 45 days .. I did fax all the details to the Senator but am not sure whether this resulted from the inquiry.
more...
geevikram
11-21 09:29 AM
IV is trying. What did you do?
hot 6+weeks+pregnant+with+twins+
CreatedToday
02-11 05:55 PM
To lighten up the moment after March Visa bulletin holds no prospects...
http://thepinkchaddicampaign.blogspot.com/
http://thepinkchaddicampaign.blogspot.com/
more...
house girlfriend The koi tattoo

somegchuh
07-20 05:05 PM
Hi eagerr2i,
My wife also wants to do her teaching credentials but we haven't been able to find the process. Would you be kind enough to describe the process i.e. evaluation where/how/what, classes where/what.
Also, does the temporary number allocated by CCT allow her to work?
Thanks
Not in CA. My wife did her entire credentailing program with out a social security number. She got her Credentail certificate from California Commission of Tecahers and finger printing also done for teaching based on that temporary number allocated by her school.
My wife also wants to do her teaching credentials but we haven't been able to find the process. Would you be kind enough to describe the process i.e. evaluation where/how/what, classes where/what.
Also, does the temporary number allocated by CCT allow her to work?
Thanks
Not in CA. My wife did her entire credentailing program with out a social security number. She got her Credentail certificate from California Commission of Tecahers and finger printing also done for teaching based on that temporary number allocated by her school.
tattoo more.
Jubba
10-18 02:44 PM
that is the UGLIEST dog I have ever seen in my life!
more...
pictures wallpapers chivas. wallpaper

munnu77
02-04 05:08 PM
My frinds 140 got approved today..
receipt date August 21 2008
Approval date januray29 2009
EB3 Texas service centre
american company- Non IT
receipt date August 21 2008
Approval date januray29 2009
EB3 Texas service centre
american company- Non IT
dresses more.
Jipjap74
04-26 05:49 PM
Hi Dealsnet, thank you. This was the information I was looking for.
IVGCLIVE no idea why you are so angry with the world.
IVGCLIVE no idea why you are so angry with the world.
more...
makeup more Oprah Winfrey.

ksg09
11-11 12:11 PM
Hi, I have got my GC couple of months back, planning to start a restaurant business and want to leave my current employer who sponsored my Green Card. Is it fine to leave my employer and start a business? Does it creates any problem in future when I apply for citizenship as Im into different field.
Please do advice accordingly as I need to take decision based on that.
Thanks in advance
Please do advice accordingly as I need to take decision based on that.
Thanks in advance
girlfriend Coffee and Pregnancy: A Bad
gc4sk
08-14 03:44 PM
I got 20 years $750,000 term life insurance for $37.5/month by transamerica. I am on H-1B and I used accuquote.com
hairstyles Photobucket
gc_chahiye
07-12 11:22 PM
5. All can apply as per the old bulletin
Already ruled out
why? I thought this was the consensus on the other thread atleast.
Already ruled out
why? I thought this was the consensus on the other thread atleast.
arihant
06-14 01:10 PM
Yes, you can keep EAD and H1 at same time..
As far as I know, you can keep H1 and EAD. However, you can only use one or the other for the same job with the same employer. In other words, if you use EAD (by submitting I-9 with the employer) then your H1 is automatically invalid. However, if you never file I-9 with the employer, you can keep EAD.
Some have also said that you can use your EAD for a second job (say part time consulting on the side), while still using your H1 for the original job. But I not sure about this part. So, please do not take my word on it without additional research.
As far as I know, you can keep H1 and EAD. However, you can only use one or the other for the same job with the same employer. In other words, if you use EAD (by submitting I-9 with the employer) then your H1 is automatically invalid. However, if you never file I-9 with the employer, you can keep EAD.
Some have also said that you can use your EAD for a second job (say part time consulting on the side), while still using your H1 for the original job. But I not sure about this part. So, please do not take my word on it without additional research.
cbpds
05-18 01:24 PM
How about thread "lighten up"??? Although its not relevant to Immigration, it sure is a good thread that helps everyone to lower their blood pressure after reading visa bulletins and other Immigration hassles.
There are not many insignificant threads that encompasses Immig threads, moreover if you notice they show up when not much is happ on a particular day
my 2c
There are two pointless threads on this site, one is titled "The yanks are coming" and another as "US political system is broken". They both contain long rants of a single user. I seriously doubt if anybody ever reads them, as is evident from the absence of any other user's reply to these threads. Why don't we just remove them, or block them from showing up on the main page. At least it will free up space for more useful threads.
There are not many insignificant threads that encompasses Immig threads, moreover if you notice they show up when not much is happ on a particular day
my 2c
There are two pointless threads on this site, one is titled "The yanks are coming" and another as "US political system is broken". They both contain long rants of a single user. I seriously doubt if anybody ever reads them, as is evident from the absence of any other user's reply to these threads. Why don't we just remove them, or block them from showing up on the main page. At least it will free up space for more useful threads.
No comments:
Post a Comment