go_guy123
03-12 03:33 PM
Surely we know each other then!! :)
Compared to US, Software Engg position in India sucks a lot. It makes sense only if you are a manager in India. I know batchmates went to work in Texas Instruments in Bangalore and after a year or 2 later, got frustrated with the insfrastructure etc there.
Compared to US, Software Engg position in India sucks a lot. It makes sense only if you are a manager in India. I know batchmates went to work in Texas Instruments in Bangalore and after a year or 2 later, got frustrated with the insfrastructure etc there.
wallpaper Used Blue Fiat Punto 1.2 MIA
rahulpaper
01-09 08:38 PM
Effective June 2007, any agreement relating to recovering immigration fees from employees, or asking them to work for specific period after getting GC, are illegal. You can find details on the following link.
http://www.lanepowell.com/pdf/pubs/ih_2007_002.pdf
Thats interesting...will this new law cover agreement signed before 2007?
http://www.lanepowell.com/pdf/pubs/ih_2007_002.pdf
Thats interesting...will this new law cover agreement signed before 2007?
aquagirl
05-22 09:31 PM
Where in the application on the vfs website, can I add another family member? I was not able to find the place to enter another petition no. or passport no.
If we can only take one appointment per family, will the counsulate people review both, my husband's and my H-1 docs together?
Thanks
If we can only take one appointment per family, will the counsulate people review both, my husband's and my H-1 docs together?
Thanks
2011 Used Blue Fiat Punto
validIV
03-20 05:14 PM
Wow. This is gonna hurt a lot of people.
more...
fullerene
06-30 09:11 AM
CIR is dead and DOS is trying to revise its VB. these two are good news from some aspects. They will help us to concentrate our focus on strategy. Here are some of my suggestions:
1) We may have limited power to speak out alone. But we can unify all groups, parties or sources which will benefit our strategy, such like business group, AILA/AILF, Ombudsman of USCIS, some media reporters and capitol hill insiders.
2) Short term strategy - To revise petition process
a) I/140 and I/485 are the continous steps of the process for imigration petition. Right now. they are broken by VB. Applicants with approved I140 should file petition right away.
b) Following Ombudsman's suggestion included in his 2007 report, we shall suggest that the visa number shall be issued within 180 days of the processing window regardless the visa number availability and conclusion of the name check. The procedure chance will significantly improve the VB predition and limit the waste of visa numbers or revision of the VB during the middle of the month.
c) Started with new fees, the application of I-485 will be a package including AP and EAD. The renewal of AP and EAD will be removed during the pending of I-485. Then following the suggestion b, we shall request USCIS to provide a case process report after 180 days indicating the status of the process if it can not be concluded within 180 days.( reasons maybe name check or visa availability). Furthermore, USCIS shall have temporary green cards for the applicants whose applications have been approved but the green cards could not be issued due to other reasons as mentioned above. and teh temporary green cards shall be renewed peroidically or be replaced by formal cards if everything is clear.
d) name check shall be concluded within a reasonable time window. Otherwise name check won't be a sense. Generally speaking, people with a longer history will take more time to complete the process and people with all documentations will take more time to complete it compared with illegal ones since they don't have any records at FBI. Also validation will be questioned if the process takes too long. If the process takes three years, so how to make sure that there is nothing during these three years? Also most of us report our status faithfully, have inspections when re-entering the states.
e) In order to avoiding wasting visas, USCIS shall have some time to complete the previous year's visa left-over, such as first 2 monthes.
3) Long term strategy- flexible visa cap according to market requirements
1) We may have limited power to speak out alone. But we can unify all groups, parties or sources which will benefit our strategy, such like business group, AILA/AILF, Ombudsman of USCIS, some media reporters and capitol hill insiders.
2) Short term strategy - To revise petition process
a) I/140 and I/485 are the continous steps of the process for imigration petition. Right now. they are broken by VB. Applicants with approved I140 should file petition right away.
b) Following Ombudsman's suggestion included in his 2007 report, we shall suggest that the visa number shall be issued within 180 days of the processing window regardless the visa number availability and conclusion of the name check. The procedure chance will significantly improve the VB predition and limit the waste of visa numbers or revision of the VB during the middle of the month.
c) Started with new fees, the application of I-485 will be a package including AP and EAD. The renewal of AP and EAD will be removed during the pending of I-485. Then following the suggestion b, we shall request USCIS to provide a case process report after 180 days indicating the status of the process if it can not be concluded within 180 days.( reasons maybe name check or visa availability). Furthermore, USCIS shall have temporary green cards for the applicants whose applications have been approved but the green cards could not be issued due to other reasons as mentioned above. and teh temporary green cards shall be renewed peroidically or be replaced by formal cards if everything is clear.
d) name check shall be concluded within a reasonable time window. Otherwise name check won't be a sense. Generally speaking, people with a longer history will take more time to complete the process and people with all documentations will take more time to complete it compared with illegal ones since they don't have any records at FBI. Also validation will be questioned if the process takes too long. If the process takes three years, so how to make sure that there is nothing during these three years? Also most of us report our status faithfully, have inspections when re-entering the states.
e) In order to avoiding wasting visas, USCIS shall have some time to complete the previous year's visa left-over, such as first 2 monthes.
3) Long term strategy- flexible visa cap according to market requirements
cool_desi_gc
11-26 05:34 PM
Hmm..I see lot of approvals in today.I know atleast 5 people who got approved today (India Eb2 and Eb3's).Atleast it is moving for somebody.
more...
ameerka_dream
05-08 09:22 AM
Can anybody or Can any attorney respond to my question??
Thanks in advance.
Thanks in advance.
2010 FIAT PUNTO 51 reg 8v NEW 12
mirage
07-05 12:40 PM
It is even better. Atleast we'll get the media attn..
more...
ak_2006
10-28 12:16 PM
Good One, thanks for posting.
hair Fiat Punto 1.2 16v HLX, BLUE,
andy garcia
10-19 10:03 AM
I don't have an A#? Where can i find that.
If you got EAD and AP. You must have filed a 485 also.
Check there
If you got EAD and AP. You must have filed a 485 also.
Check there
more...
gc_on_demand
05-21 10:50 AM
Folks ...
IV needs more Non AOS filler members to work on any fix that will help non AOS filler. We need to come up with solid number and group to have solid campaign ( Including more funcding drive and participant for campaign ) . Plesae take a time and update poll. I also ask senior member including CORE leader to participate in poll. We non AOS filler are getting idea on how big our strength is and what can be done for next 6 months to get some sort of relief to this NON AOS FILLER as well as AOS filler.
IV needs more Non AOS filler members to work on any fix that will help non AOS filler. We need to come up with solid number and group to have solid campaign ( Including more funcding drive and participant for campaign ) . Plesae take a time and update poll. I also ask senior member including CORE leader to participate in poll. We non AOS filler are getting idea on how big our strength is and what can be done for next 6 months to get some sort of relief to this NON AOS FILLER as well as AOS filler.
hot Blue Fiat Punto (2001)
agv
03-19 12:16 PM
profile updated..can u help now?
more...
house Fiat Punto Elx. Reg Year: 2001
gcseeker2002
06-25 12:02 PM
My employer pays all uscis fees for me, for my spouse I pay(745$) . Employer pays lawyer fees, not sure if lawyer will ask for spouse fees later. I pay for medical and tests(not yet got bill for that)
tattoo Blue Fiat Punto (2001)
funny
09-30 05:57 PM
Here it is -
http://www.regulations.gov/fdmspublic/component/main?main=DocumentDetail&o=090000648072c5eb
So this new system will be in place on oct 29th 2008.. Lets hope that USCIS has been wrong all along in providing correct information to DHS.:D
http://www.regulations.gov/fdmspublic/component/main?main=DocumentDetail&o=090000648072c5eb
So this new system will be in place on oct 29th 2008.. Lets hope that USCIS has been wrong all along in providing correct information to DHS.:D
more...
pictures Fiat Punto 1.2 Active Sport,
suavesandeep
12-19 05:13 PM
I would agree to this. Only if you live in the US and do not get a pay check you will be in trouble for both H1 extension and GC processing.
dresses Fiat Punto (2001)
GCNaseeb
10-31 09:29 AM
The nearest USCIS office is 70 miles from my home zip code. Is it ok if I schedule Infopass from my work zip which is less than 10 miles?
more...
makeup Fiat Punto (2001)
xstal
01-22 05:18 PM
See this link http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/cbo_30sept08.pdf
See Q.18. I think your case is one of the TSC-VSC-TSC or NSC-CSC-NSC transfers. Your attorney needs to follow up with USCIS and USCIS will issue new receipts with the correct receipt dates. Contrary to earlier post, cases are processed per receipt dates, not notice dates. Check your latest 485 receipts for the dates.
"18.Question: There are I-140 and I-485 cases that were originally filed TSC, then transferred to VSC, then transferred back to TSC 3 months later. As a result of the transfer, the original receipt date was replaced with the date of last transfer which is 3 months behind. This causes such cases behind the current processing dates at TSC. What could TSC do to pull those cases forward in the line of cases waiting for processing to correct the problem?
Response: Cases should always retain their original receipt date. If you are aware of cases that lost that date because of work flow transfers, please let us know so we can correct the problem."
per my OP, my physical receipt said my "RECEIPT date" is July 30th.
but the ONLINE status said "it was RECEIVED on Sept 5th"\
I was mainly concern about the wording on the online statis "received on..."
how did you determine I was a NSC-CSC-NSC transfer case from that?
I am a little confused here.
thank you very much
See Q.18. I think your case is one of the TSC-VSC-TSC or NSC-CSC-NSC transfers. Your attorney needs to follow up with USCIS and USCIS will issue new receipts with the correct receipt dates. Contrary to earlier post, cases are processed per receipt dates, not notice dates. Check your latest 485 receipts for the dates.
"18.Question: There are I-140 and I-485 cases that were originally filed TSC, then transferred to VSC, then transferred back to TSC 3 months later. As a result of the transfer, the original receipt date was replaced with the date of last transfer which is 3 months behind. This causes such cases behind the current processing dates at TSC. What could TSC do to pull those cases forward in the line of cases waiting for processing to correct the problem?
Response: Cases should always retain their original receipt date. If you are aware of cases that lost that date because of work flow transfers, please let us know so we can correct the problem."
per my OP, my physical receipt said my "RECEIPT date" is July 30th.
but the ONLINE status said "it was RECEIVED on Sept 5th"\
I was mainly concern about the wording on the online statis "received on..."
how did you determine I was a NSC-CSC-NSC transfer case from that?
I am a little confused here.
thank you very much
girlfriend Fiat Punto 1.4 Sporting, BLUE,
bec
11-04 06:36 PM
Hey i was so happy to read that EB3 was current in your post, but got disappointed after i read your msg :(
I dont think we can change the title, the moderators have to change it !!!!
you can change it.
I dont think we can change the title, the moderators have to change it !!!!
you can change it.
hairstyles Fiat Punto Hatchback (1.2)
snathan
02-15 12:56 PM
And when OP INQUIRED you stretched it to INVOLVED ? I mean , I know both starts with IN :) but INQUIRE and INVOLVE has entirely different meaning.
OP Inquired about the process does not mean that he is Involved in the process.
You didnt read his other posts where he was asking about the job ads....
OP Inquired about the process does not mean that he is Involved in the process.
You didnt read his other posts where he was asking about the job ads....
Sakthisagar
05-19 11:20 AM
Who has told you that he is on H1B. He could be on L1B also. Anyone can qualify under L1B.
TO NID
I think it's best to get an evaluation from wes.org and then go to the university to know how many credits you can get through this evaluation.
TO SUVA
No body told me it's common sense dude.. look at his profile EB3 India.. Jun 03 waiting for I-485, best person is NID who can answer. I dont expect a clarification from you SUVA. becaue you are also ignrant about whether he is L1 or H1B??? right
TO NID
I think it's best to get an evaluation from wes.org and then go to the university to know how many credits you can get through this evaluation.
TO SUVA
No body told me it's common sense dude.. look at his profile EB3 India.. Jun 03 waiting for I-485, best person is NID who can answer. I dont expect a clarification from you SUVA. becaue you are also ignrant about whether he is L1 or H1B??? right
venky321
07-19 02:08 PM
It might have been okay if you had tried to transfer from H1 to H4 after a few months of being on the bench; but 3 years out of status lol.
Talk to an attorney, file a DOL complaint against your employer; but if it comes out that you were out of status for 3 years, I think your chances are pretty bleak.
Talk to an attorney, file a DOL complaint against your employer; but if it comes out that you were out of status for 3 years, I think your chances are pretty bleak.
No comments:
Post a Comment