Monday, June 13, 2011

friendship quotes in hindi

images friendship quotes from songs. friendship quotes in hindi. friendship quotes in marathi.
  • friendship quotes in marathi.



  • bestia
    07-19 12:18 PM
    Basically the receipt notice we will get soon would have a 'received date' and a 'notice date'.

    I read in another forum that 90-day count starts from the received date.

    I am not sure though!

    Why is it that important? Before EAD was taking about 1.5-2 months. Now it will take a lot more, more than 90 days. I don't think now they will care about that 90 days thing. It wasn't a law requiring them to issue EAD in that period, they were just saying "if you haven't received in 90 days - call us" - that's all.





    wallpaper friendship quotes in marathi. friendship quotes in hindi. best friend quotes for
  • best friend quotes for



  • Queen Josephine
    October 25th, 2004, 01:44 PM
    This one was really difficult for me to evaluate because of all the openess, but I felt myself gravitating more towards the forms in number 3. Since it was the form that attracted me, I downloaded and cropped to make the fence the focus (since that's what grabbed my attention initially). I think I like the crop sans sky where only the wheatfield ( or is it oats?) and fence posts show the most. I know it has less complexity than the entire photo; maybe I'm just into simplistic and minimalist this week :)





    friendship quotes in hindi. friendship quotes scraps
  • friendship quotes scraps



  • lost_in_gc_land
    01-31 01:26 PM
    Hi statuslaw,
    Can you share all your experience and discussions with the DOS and their contact information for my case? Thank you and once again congratulations from the bottom of my heart. This can be pretty hard on someone...I have been waiting for over 75 days.





    2011 best friend quotes for friendship quotes in hindi. Ghazals Friendship Quotes
  • Ghazals Friendship Quotes



  • vinabath
    07-02 03:10 PM
    USCIS made my lazy paralegal work overtime for 2 weeks.

    USCIS used the famous 'SHOCK and AWE' stratefy on us.



    more...


    friendship quotes in hindi. missing you friendship quotes.
  • missing you friendship quotes.



  • Ram_C
    11-14 01:43 PM
    Dear All ,
    I recently got my I-140 approved, got our(me and spouse) EAD and AP too.Now what I am wondering is that
    1.Am I still on H1 status or the status now becomes EAD ?
    you are still on H1-B, EAD approval doesn't invlidate your H1-B status
    2. If my H1 still holds good then should I go back to India to get my fresh H1 stamping as it will expire november next year or should I go for one year H1 extensions(as I heard from friends ) till I get the GC ?
    you need not go to India to get your H1 extension stamping you can as well consider Canada, Mexico, Bahamas etc. you just need to cross the borders
    3. Is there any stipulated time limit within which my wife has to apply for her SSN( we have not yet applied for it. )
    There is no time line, however the sooner the better for many known reasons like Job, taxes, credit history to name a few
    4. My passport is going to expire on December next year. Do I need to go to India for renewal or it can be done from here itself. If it can be done from here itself then when is the earliest to start that process ?( I will be happy if u could send some links that will guide me ).
    again you can send your original Passport along with application and required documents to nearest Indian Embassy (make sure to check the nearest Indian Embassy facilitates Passport renewals before you send in your docs) also you can attend in person which most folks prefer

    Thank you very much in advance.

    Anci.





    friendship quotes in hindi. friendship quotes for kids.
  • friendship quotes for kids.



  • gonecrazyonh4
    06-14 06:33 PM
    I have been filling up I-485 all day . Online forms sent from attorney but no help with topics. I am confused by these

    Visa Number - is this a number that is stamped on your passport when u entered US? My visa in passport expired long time back. I have my WAC number- is that what is required to enter?

    Alien Number - is this the I-94 number?

    anywhere i can find a sample I-485 filled in ?

    Appreciate any help



    more...


    friendship quotes in hindi. quotes on friendship in hindi.
  • quotes on friendship in hindi.



  • axp817
    03-19 01:33 PM
    Lifelock, ~$10 a month.





    2010 friendship quotes scraps friendship quotes in hindi. friendship quotes from songs.
  • friendship quotes from songs.



  • backtoschool
    01-10 06:30 AM
    Friends,

    As I had indicated that I had admission to study for MBA in europe starting Sep/Oct 2007, looks like I have to drop it due to the GC process ( entangled)

    My last discussion wirh Immi and employer drove the nail in the coffin.

    I would appreciate any suggestion fromfolks like you.

    Outcome:

    I can quit the job and proceed for MBA at my risk ( leave spouse behind in the US in I-485 pending stage). If for example my PD ( July 2002 EB3 india) comes up during my absence in the US and if there is a RFE, my current employer WILL NOT provide a job offer so far into the future ( ie post Sep 2008). the least they said they can do is not pull labor and I-140 ( both approved and I-485 pending for 4 yrs)

    Since I am in the Mechanical egnineering field , i dont know who to find , ( unlike adundant software body shoppers present) who will draft an offer in case of RFE.

    I have few more weeks before I see this opportunity slip by.

    Can anyone guess if the EB3- India PD will move to July 2002 or beyond before September 2008?

    Any suggestion./directions will be appreciated... Around me i have no one who has even changed jobs , used AC21 etc.

    Thanks for your time



    more...


    friendship quotes in hindi. friendship quotes hindi
  • friendship quotes hindi



  • chanduv23
    09-17 03:18 PM
    Chanduv23,

    I am sure your words of encouragement were well taken by everyone.
    You did well, encouragement is encouragement....
    "Even though eagles have best flying skills...still they need a push"

    best

    Definitely - thanks.

    We must get a big crowd and from what I understood while interacting with the community is that many just forgeet where they have come from, thee freedomm they get here have made them forget the facts that there are times when we must all stand up and support each other.

    I do not have any ill feelings about anyone - but my attempt was just to push those who are sitting on the fence and just taking things for granted.

    Remember - if you don't care for your farmers - after a while - you won't have food.

    Life is not all about being lethargic and not caring for things that matter

    When things go bad it is we who have to correct them - we must make sure they never happen to our children

    Our sole aim in life is to strive towards a better world for our children and not a sinful world - we cannot afford to make this world a graveyard for our children.

    Aman Kapoor has given all of us this wonderful platform to stand up for oursleves. Just imagine what would haappen to the community when July 2nd happened and IV was not there? Everyone would be cribbing and talking about lawsuits and the sotry will go on

    Peace and unity have helped in the past to bring about meaningful changes and will always continue to be so.

    All we have to do is to unite and stand up for oursleves.

    So, lets all go to DC and support IV for taking up this wonderful task

    Remember - no where in the modern day world do we see such grass roots efforts trying to fix the ourdated Law of Land off the World's most powerful and greatest nation.





    hair Ghazals Friendship Quotes friendship quotes in hindi. cute friendship quotes for
  • cute friendship quotes for



  • Libra
    11-15 12:03 PM
    My PD is also Mar 2005, EB2. And i am not going to get GC anytime sooner, unless we work on it. In my signature there is a link for MN group click on that and join state chapter. update your profile with phone number, so that we can contact you.



    more...


    friendship quotes in hindi. friendship quotes in hindi.
  • friendship quotes in hindi.



  • saint_2010
    07-11 04:56 PM
    I have submitted all the documents that are in the instructions documents. Some folks said the docs are not required for renewal, but it was too late.





    hot missing you friendship quotes. friendship quotes in hindi. friendship quotes from songs.
  • friendship quotes from songs.



  • gc28262
    06-06 08:08 PM
    where can i download photoshop from?

    Photoshop is expensive.

    Here is an open source alternative for Photoshop

    http://www.gimp.org/

    Instructions on how to make a passport photo

    http://www.robotgeek.org/articles/passport_tutorial/tutorial.html

    I haven't used this though.



    more...


    house urdu hindi friendship friendship quotes in hindi. FRIENDSHIP QUOTES FUNNY
  • FRIENDSHIP QUOTES FUNNY



  • vdokka
    09-12 09:59 AM
    Hi Raj,

    Thanks for your reply !
    I appreciate your help.

    Regards,
    Krishna.





    tattoo friendship quotes for kids. friendship quotes in hindi. quotes about best friends
  • quotes about best friends



  • ThinkTwice
    02-24 12:12 PM
    Thanks for replying. I just came back from the court and got back the following
    1. Court certified copy of the complaint
    2. Court certified copy of the whole case docket
    What I found was my charge was reduced from DUI (VC 23152(A) and VC23152(B) to Wet reckless (VC 23103.5(A)) by negotiations with DA. The docket also mentions that I have paid all the fees and completed all the courses assigned to me.
    Does this help in this matter?
    I am going to consult an attorney but does anyone know what could be attorney charges in such case?
    I honestly did not know that I needed to mention DUI in the application otherwise I would have since I have nothing to hide and I want everything to be straightforward.

    The fact that the offense was reduced to Wet reckless probably helps your case (I am not sure I am just guessing here). You really need to talk to a specialist lawyer who deals with such kind of cases not a general immigration lawyer, Usually a consultation fee ranges from 100 to 300 depending on the experience and the profile of the lawyer and if you want to take the attorney to the interview with you then it may run upto and above $3000.
    - good luck



    more...


    pictures quotes on friendship in hindi. friendship quotes in hindi. funny friendship quotes in
  • funny friendship quotes in



  • bikram_das_in
    03-04 04:53 PM
    Congrats bro. You deserve every bit of the green.





    dresses friendship quotes from songs. friendship quotes in hindi. friendship quotes in hindi.
  • friendship quotes in hindi.



  • delhikadesi
    05-03 10:00 AM
    thats bad to hear beautiful mind..
    sometimes we say things without the complete context...

    in that case you deserve to be eb2



    more...


    makeup friendship quotes hindi friendship quotes in hindi. urdu hindi friendship
  • urdu hindi friendship



  • desitechie
    01-11 02:11 PM
    Hi,

    Thanks for this service.
    I had applied for my I-485 in the July 2007 fiasco and i have my EAD and AP renewed every 2 /1 years. My I-140 is approved in Mar 2008.

    Now i got a full time opportunity with a company and i want to know which option is best for me. I have my H1 visa valid till 2011 November and i am now in 5th year of my H1.

    Shall i use H1 transfer to move to new company which offered me full time job or use EAD?
    Which is safer for me? And do i need to apply AC21 or is it optional? Most of my friends are saying to not to apply for AC21.

    If i use EAD and if my I-485 has any issues, what will be my status?

    Thanks for your help.

    If the new company is willing to do H1 transfer, you can opt for this option. If not, EAD is not a bad option. People say being on H1 is better than EAD, in case 485 is denied in future.

    AC21 again is subject to different opinions. I know people who got GC's doing and not doing AC21.

    I would suggest you go by the new company lawyer's opinion if he/she belongs to a reputable firm.

    I personally used H1 transfer and AC21.





    girlfriend quotes about best friends friendship quotes in hindi. friendship quotes in hindi
  • friendship quotes in hindi



  • dreamworld
    11-09 02:58 PM
    If No I-94 attached with the approval notice then you need to get the stamping when you tavel outside the country.





    hairstyles friendship quotes in hindi. friendship quotes in hindi. friend quotes and articles
  • friend quotes and articles



  • desi3933
    03-24 08:51 AM
    Hi,
    I've been in US for over a year on my L1b Visa. Last year i applied for my H1B visa and got through in the loottery. My Visa became effective Oct08. I still have net left my L1 company and nor have got my H1B Visa stamped. Its been 6 months since the VISA is effective. What should I do now, Im not getting jobs outside and also the L1 company is more secure from the job perspective. Should I just revoke my H1B or is it ok to live in the US like this?

    Thanks

    Leave US asap and re-enter using L1 visa stamp to get back into L1 status.


    ___________________
    Not a legal advice.





    kshitijnt
    02-07 05:02 PM
    Mr Desi - Here is my take on this. Most 485 questions will come up at the time of applying Visa stamp. The consulates dont like the fact that you filed 485.

    However, since you have done it legally (like everyone else), my take is that, canadian consulates are more likely to NOT make an issue out of it, unlike Indian consulates. However as always an element of risk is there. Indian consulates are very high risk when you have filed 485.

    In case of port of entry, I recently entered US on H1 visa despite having 485 and AP. My wife used her AP at the same time of entry together with me. The officer asked me, "why dont you also use your AP?" I said, I have AP, but I want to use H1 visa if possible. And he said, ok, no problem, its your wish.

    So again, depends on the officer you bump into. Both me an my wife had no issue at POE.
    However, Mumbai consulate issued her 221(g) for some inexplicable reason.





    deardar
    09-14 10:25 AM
    And why not?

    Please allow me to answer your question when I see you in person.!:o



    No comments:

    Post a Comment