Munna Bhai
11-16 04:03 PM
I have applied for my 485 in July because then the PD's were current. Now the PD's are moved back . Does that i will get my GC delayed too. Does the processing of 485 is related to PD's . I thought the PD's are only related to the dates when you can apply for 485 not processing. Correct me if i am wrong.if PD's are also related to getting GC's then what the I-485 processing dates?
same question I wanted to ask?? Any inputs??
same question I wanted to ask?? Any inputs??
wallpaper Honda City Zx Gxi 2008
DesiPardesi
07-13 04:25 PM
Done. Forwarded to other affected friends.
Wondering why IV has 4000 members while signatures are only 1327.
I believe your spouse can sign too because she is affected with this VB fiasco as well.
Wondering why IV has 4000 members while signatures are only 1327.
I believe your spouse can sign too because she is affected with this VB fiasco as well.
RRG
08-14 04:39 PM
I am on H1B. Got Prudential 10 year term life 2 years ago. I pay 26$ per month for 400K $. I am 35 plus years of age, non smoker. I pay higher premium due to bp. A visiting doctor from Prudential came and examined me at my residence prior to accepting my insurance application.
2011 Honda city ZX GXI 2007 For
WaitingForMyGC
09-26 12:20 PM
What's the difference between a catfish and a lawyer?
One's a slimy scum-sucking bottom-dwelling scavenger, the other is just a fish.
One's a slimy scum-sucking bottom-dwelling scavenger, the other is just a fish.
more...
sixpockets
04-15 10:16 AM
TomPlate is correct, I followed the same procedure after being rejected twice.
Here's the supporting FAQ from IRS ...
http://www.irs.gov/efile/article/0,,id=120000,00.html#PIN7
Here's the supporting FAQ from IRS ...
http://www.irs.gov/efile/article/0,,id=120000,00.html#PIN7
Anders �stberg
May 31st, 2004, 03:33 PM
This duck is crazy, or way too trusting... :D
(My apologies for sloppy postprocessing and the *slight* lean of the horizon)
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5357.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5394.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5395.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5396.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5397.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5398.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5399.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5400.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5402.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5403.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5405.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5406.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5407.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5408.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5409.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5410.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5411.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5412.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5413.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5414.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5415.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5416.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5417.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5418.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5419.jpg
(My apologies for sloppy postprocessing and the *slight* lean of the horizon)
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5357.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5394.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5395.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5396.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5397.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5398.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5399.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5400.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5402.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5403.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5405.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5406.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5407.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5408.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5409.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5410.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5411.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5412.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5413.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5414.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5415.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5416.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5417.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5418.jpg
http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5419.jpg
more...
53885
08-10 01:44 AM
And please dont tie even this post again asking him to contribute. Contribution is a different issue. Atleast there are some other things that doesn't need financial contribution but organizational contribution.
Regarding contribution which of the following options apply to you?
* How do you contribute to IV?
A. Money
B. Time (Volunteer and/or participate in IV action items)
C. Both A & B
D. I am NOT one of those who MAKE THINGS HAPPEN. I would like others to fight for my cause. I am waiting for things to happen.
E. Well, I visit IV just for forums so that my questions are answered. Period.
F. I am waiting for Oct 07 visa bulletin. If dates retrogress past my PD then I will ask IV core to do something for me.
If you can't contribute financially there are other ways to contribute. This is not a commercial forum/website. Apart from lobbying efforts, members' contribution cover the cost of hosting this website.
Regarding contribution which of the following options apply to you?
* How do you contribute to IV?
A. Money
B. Time (Volunteer and/or participate in IV action items)
C. Both A & B
D. I am NOT one of those who MAKE THINGS HAPPEN. I would like others to fight for my cause. I am waiting for things to happen.
E. Well, I visit IV just for forums so that my questions are answered. Period.
F. I am waiting for Oct 07 visa bulletin. If dates retrogress past my PD then I will ask IV core to do something for me.
If you can't contribute financially there are other ways to contribute. This is not a commercial forum/website. Apart from lobbying efforts, members' contribution cover the cost of hosting this website.
2010 Used, Honda City ZX GXi
test101
07-09 11:33 PM
email people wh said they will join the DC rally. sorry i'm far far away in MA can not make it
more...
desi3933
06-24 07:51 AM
are you sure that the dates can retrogress by july 15???
Do you have a precedence of such thing happening???
I suggest you ask this question to your lawyer/attorney and you may be surprised by the answer.
People always believe in what they want to. It is so strange.
Please check and verify details with your attorney/lawyer. This is NOT a legal advice.
-------------------------------------
Permanent Resident since May 2002
Do you have a precedence of such thing happening???
I suggest you ask this question to your lawyer/attorney and you may be surprised by the answer.
People always believe in what they want to. It is so strange.
Please check and verify details with your attorney/lawyer. This is NOT a legal advice.
-------------------------------------
Permanent Resident since May 2002
hair See more Honda City ZX photos
gimme_GC2006
07-31 10:42 AM
Hi,
I will be traveling to India tomorrow and My AP expires 30-Aug-2010. My trip is only for 10 days and I will be back by Aug12.
So I was wondering if there will be any issues at POE or in India, since my AP expires in less than 30 days?
This is my second trip on AP.
Also, what all I need to carry? I have EAD, Employment letter, 485-receipt, 2 Pay stubs, W2 ?
Adding to this, my PD will be current from Aug-1st :(
Any suggestions, inputs most welcome. (This is a medical emergency with parent.so cannot avoid)
I will be traveling to India tomorrow and My AP expires 30-Aug-2010. My trip is only for 10 days and I will be back by Aug12.
So I was wondering if there will be any issues at POE or in India, since my AP expires in less than 30 days?
This is my second trip on AP.
Also, what all I need to carry? I have EAD, Employment letter, 485-receipt, 2 Pay stubs, W2 ?
Adding to this, my PD will be current from Aug-1st :(
Any suggestions, inputs most welcome. (This is a medical emergency with parent.so cannot avoid)
more...
gcobsessed
10-23 02:36 PM
Employment based GC is based on intent to work for sponsoring employer or similar profession. For most of us, who are retrogressed, we would have worked with sponsoring employer already for 4 to 5 years. the main issue here is whether sufficient intent existed at the time of filing 140 and 485. after having been in 485 filed status for long, it is natural for intent to change.
so, i do not see why full time MBA with 485 pending is an issue. the laws are quite unclear, for sure.
My understanding from my lawyer is that a person's intent while filing GC should be that he will work in that position "indefinitely". So, if intent changes before the application is approved, then one might argue that the application itself should be withdrawn or is invalid.
The regulations do seem clear on what kind of work one must take up immediately after GC is approved. But, how it is enforced and the consequences of not abiding by it are open to debate. It depends on the person's risk tolerance profile to act as he chooses...who knows what will happen 5+ years from now...
so, i do not see why full time MBA with 485 pending is an issue. the laws are quite unclear, for sure.
My understanding from my lawyer is that a person's intent while filing GC should be that he will work in that position "indefinitely". So, if intent changes before the application is approved, then one might argue that the application itself should be withdrawn or is invalid.
The regulations do seem clear on what kind of work one must take up immediately after GC is approved. But, how it is enforced and the consequences of not abiding by it are open to debate. It depends on the person's risk tolerance profile to act as he chooses...who knows what will happen 5+ years from now...
hot Honda City Zx Gxi for Sale
harish
06-04 11:34 AM
please help
I updated my address via online at USCIS, sent the AR-11 via certified mail, only to find out that my current address was not on file for my I-485 that was pending at that time.
I called TSC using POJ technique, and the IO who answered was very helpful and she took down my new address. I provided both mine and my spouse's receipt numbers and she updated the address for both of us. I had three soft LUD's only after I spoke to the IO.
For those who have to change their address, please take some time and call TSC and verify your address on file! Hope this helps.
I updated my address via online at USCIS, sent the AR-11 via certified mail, only to find out that my current address was not on file for my I-485 that was pending at that time.
I called TSC using POJ technique, and the IO who answered was very helpful and she took down my new address. I provided both mine and my spouse's receipt numbers and she updated the address for both of us. I had three soft LUD's only after I spoke to the IO.
For those who have to change their address, please take some time and call TSC and verify your address on file! Hope this helps.
more...
house honda city zx exi interiors.
morchu
05-05 12:16 PM
The key is "same or similar" employment. Wage, Location etc can be different.
Having a huge difference in wage (higher/lower), might need a good explanation, since a huge difference can point to question on the "same/similar" behavior of the new job.
Don't worry about this. My husband too got a similar RFE with regards to employment verification. Your wage being higher should not pose any problems to you. I believe this kind of RFE is more rampant now considering the economy and the recession we are in.
Having a huge difference in wage (higher/lower), might need a good explanation, since a huge difference can point to question on the "same/similar" behavior of the new job.
Don't worry about this. My husband too got a similar RFE with regards to employment verification. Your wage being higher should not pose any problems to you. I believe this kind of RFE is more rampant now considering the economy and the recession we are in.
tattoo Honda City ZX
eb3retro
02-04 04:36 PM
has anyone requested USCIS to send AP via Fedex/UPS?
I am thinking of sending USCIS a Fedex return envelope so that they can use that instead of regular USPS mail.
has anyone done this successfully?
would help me a lot
thanks
whats so urgent about this?
I am thinking of sending USCIS a Fedex return envelope so that they can use that instead of regular USPS mail.
has anyone done this successfully?
would help me a lot
thanks
whats so urgent about this?
more...
pictures The design of Honda City ZX
amitga
07-15 12:47 PM
You are not allowed to re-capture unused photos. This would require a legislative change.:D
When my AP came up for renewal my attorney asked to get new set of photos.
In addition my cousin's EAD application got RFE'ed to get new set of photos even though the photos were recent. The reason given was that they had used same photos to renew their visa few months back (less than 6 months).
Is USCIS coming up some new rule about photos being 'unused' ?? The guidelines say that photos should be recent (taken in last 6 months). However nowhere I do I see that the photos should be 'unused' previously ?
Anyone else had same experience ?
When my AP came up for renewal my attorney asked to get new set of photos.
In addition my cousin's EAD application got RFE'ed to get new set of photos even though the photos were recent. The reason given was that they had used same photos to renew their visa few months back (less than 6 months).
Is USCIS coming up some new rule about photos being 'unused' ?? The guidelines say that photos should be recent (taken in last 6 months). However nowhere I do I see that the photos should be 'unused' previously ?
Anyone else had same experience ?
dresses Used, Honda City ZX GXi
sreeni.k
07-23 12:50 PM
Not sure what exactly your objective is but usually the severence package is pretty good with big employers- why get paranoid and loose all that money especially when it is something you worked hard to earn. For somebody with 6 years experiance it shouldnt be that difficult to find a job. I say be confident complete your job and go for new job. If your transfer of I485 gets denied what the heck you got H1B and if not homeland india with bunch of money you saved up :). Some times the question should be asked "is it worth it?"
more...
makeup Pictures of HONDA CITY ZX, GXi
makemygc
07-11 12:37 PM
/\/\ Bump /\/\
I remember one yawl (I guess Chinese national) who participated in flower campaign. You can PM him and see if he/she is from aroung NY area.
I remember one yawl (I guess Chinese national) who participated in flower campaign. You can PM him and see if he/she is from aroung NY area.
girlfriend Used Honda City ZX GXi(Id-512)
psk79
05-27 12:10 PM
Hi,
After reading about the pro's and cons of EAD e-file and paper based. I found that when you paper file I765, you DONOT get a fingerprinting notice and you DONT need to give FP. You will get your EAD directly. With e-file you dont send in the photos but u will have to go do the fingerprints and photo taken..
Can anyone confirm this?
Thanks.
After reading about the pro's and cons of EAD e-file and paper based. I found that when you paper file I765, you DONOT get a fingerprinting notice and you DONT need to give FP. You will get your EAD directly. With e-file you dont send in the photos but u will have to go do the fingerprints and photo taken..
Can anyone confirm this?
Thanks.
hairstyles Honda City Zx Gxi 2008

eyeswe
06-03 04:55 PM
Thanks qasleuth.. that clarifies
Hassan11
04-09 10:40 AM
Here is my situation:
I was on H-1 B status with my former employer then I changed jobs using AC 21 and I am currently working on EAD with my new employer. I didn't transfer my H-1b from former employer to new employer since I have EAD. I still have H-1b visa stamp on my passport that will not expire until end of 2010. I am planning to go home to visit my family during the summer for 2 weeks. my question is : do i need to apply for travel document to be able to come back or can I just use the H-1B stamp on my passport even tough I am not with my green card sponsoring employer anymore??
Please advise. Thank you in advance.
I was on H-1 B status with my former employer then I changed jobs using AC 21 and I am currently working on EAD with my new employer. I didn't transfer my H-1b from former employer to new employer since I have EAD. I still have H-1b visa stamp on my passport that will not expire until end of 2010. I am planning to go home to visit my family during the summer for 2 weeks. my question is : do i need to apply for travel document to be able to come back or can I just use the H-1B stamp on my passport even tough I am not with my green card sponsoring employer anymore??
Please advise. Thank you in advance.
visves
06-18 02:37 PM
With the new fee structure, you would not have to pay USCIS every year to renew your interim benefits (EAD/AP). This would be most helpful if you are from a retrogressed country and don't expect adjudication any time soon. But, I am not sure what disadvantage you would have if you wait and file on July 30 instead of July 1...obviously there would be a ton of people before you. Personally, I am not sure how everything would play out and if the benefits outweigh the risks.
Since many are about to file their I 485 petitions, there was some talk about some advantages to filing this petition when the new fee structure goes into effect end of July.
One might be able to wait till mid July to see the August bulletin come out, if PD still current then could file in August with the new fee structure.
Question I had was -
What are the advantages if any to filing when the new fee structure is in place?
or should one file the earliest date one can, say 1st week of July?
I would appreciate if someone could shed some light on this. Thanks!
Since many are about to file their I 485 petitions, there was some talk about some advantages to filing this petition when the new fee structure goes into effect end of July.
One might be able to wait till mid July to see the August bulletin come out, if PD still current then could file in August with the new fee structure.
Question I had was -
What are the advantages if any to filing when the new fee structure is in place?
or should one file the earliest date one can, say 1st week of July?
I would appreciate if someone could shed some light on this. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment