gsc999
07-11 05:35 PM
Alabaman,
Legal is referring to me as the stuck moderator who may not like your making fun of a Representative on this forum.
Legal wants the rest of us to pay for his freedom of expression - and no value add - on this public forum.
Enough said from me on this issue.
Stucklabor,
Your time and effort is much appreciated.
Thanks for removing trash talk from this forum.
Om Shanti, Shanti, Shantih
Legal is referring to me as the stuck moderator who may not like your making fun of a Representative on this forum.
Legal wants the rest of us to pay for his freedom of expression - and no value add - on this public forum.
Enough said from me on this issue.
Stucklabor,
Your time and effort is much appreciated.
Thanks for removing trash talk from this forum.
Om Shanti, Shanti, Shantih
wallpaper La Dodgers Logo Wallpaper. has
horscorp
03-09 01:49 PM
Hello Ann,
Perm application which has been pending is now approved. Can we go ahead with the transfer of H1B or wait for the application of I140?
thanks
horscorp
Perm application which has been pending is now approved. Can we go ahead with the transfer of H1B or wait for the application of I140?
thanks
horscorp
Nagireddi
11-27 10:52 PM
What's the heck.What happened? Who gave me the red? Did I piss off anybody?
2011 La Dodgers Logo Pics.
jackrabbit
04-11 12:21 PM
You must file AC21 letter before your old employer revokes I140. Otherwise, your I485 will be denied. Request your old employer to wait to revoke I140 until you have sent that letter.
Is this true??
I thought after 180 days, revocation of I140 by old employer will not affect the pending I485?
Is this true??
I thought after 180 days, revocation of I140 by old employer will not affect the pending I485?
more...
iv4gc
07-28 12:57 PM
Hi,
First some background.
EB2I PD is July 2006
I140 filed Sept. 2006 and approved Oct 2006 with Company A.
Left Company A and joined Company B in March 2007 (172 days after I140 approved).
Filed I485 in July 2007 (Medical RFE received and answered in 2009 - implies possible pre-adjudication??)
While with Company B started new EB2I process for a similar job profile (lawyer thinks it is close enough for portability) with PD Oct. 2008. I140 approved June 2009.
With current rapid movement in EB2 cut-off dates, if I become current in Sept 2010 what is best course of action to ensure I receive and keep the GC that is based on application sponsored by Company A?
1. If I get GC, just keep working for Company B (lawyer thinks this is just fine to do).
2. If I do get current in Sept 2010, try to capture PD of first application and use for application sponsored by Company B?
3. Get the GC and move back to company A?
4. Any other options??
Thanks for your time.
First some background.
EB2I PD is July 2006
I140 filed Sept. 2006 and approved Oct 2006 with Company A.
Left Company A and joined Company B in March 2007 (172 days after I140 approved).
Filed I485 in July 2007 (Medical RFE received and answered in 2009 - implies possible pre-adjudication??)
While with Company B started new EB2I process for a similar job profile (lawyer thinks it is close enough for portability) with PD Oct. 2008. I140 approved June 2009.
With current rapid movement in EB2 cut-off dates, if I become current in Sept 2010 what is best course of action to ensure I receive and keep the GC that is based on application sponsored by Company A?
1. If I get GC, just keep working for Company B (lawyer thinks this is just fine to do).
2. If I do get current in Sept 2010, try to capture PD of first application and use for application sponsored by Company B?
3. Get the GC and move back to company A?
4. Any other options??
Thanks for your time.
tampacoolie
07-26 08:47 PM
I was asked by my lawyer to prepare this document in a tabular format. The document is to list my entry and exit dates, I797 numbers and I-94 numbers in a chronological order. He also suggested to decode the entry and exit stamps in my passport and take a copy of all these evidences and placed in chronolgical order. I dont know what the purpose here, I had all documents in scanned PDF and it was easy for me come up with document with right dates.
Date of entry
or Extension Approval | Status | I94 Validity date I-94# Exit Date
XX/XX/XXXX | H1B | XX/XX/XXXX XXX XX/XX/XXXX.
Date of entry
or Extension Approval | Status | I94 Validity date I-94# Exit Date
XX/XX/XXXX | H1B | XX/XX/XXXX XXX XX/XX/XXXX.
more...
gimme_GC2006
08-10 05:50 AM
alright..I came back without any problem.
Immigration at POE (Dulles airport) was breeze, first officer said, "oh..you have parole letter".
he checked something in the system and asked me to go inside..
Took baggage..went into customs...where they sent me into another room.
CBP officer took the AP..felt bad that I have been waiting since 2007 for GC..in < 5 mins, stamped and said, good luck..you are done.
Thats it.
Immigration at POE (Dulles airport) was breeze, first officer said, "oh..you have parole letter".
he checked something in the system and asked me to go inside..
Took baggage..went into customs...where they sent me into another room.
CBP officer took the AP..felt bad that I have been waiting since 2007 for GC..in < 5 mins, stamped and said, good luck..you are done.
Thats it.
2010 la ink tattoo gallery
RadioactveChimp
04-16 02:02 AM
yes yes I know...let's leave this in the past alright? :lol:
more...
arnet
10-24 01:16 PM
thanks janilsal for letting us know abt this program and please let us know if you receive any reply.
IV members should follow this program and ask lawmakers abt this retrogression issue if yahoo brings more lawmakers to this program.
Yahoo has a program to basically field questions to various congressmen and senators (most of them are prominent).
On Oct 26th, Rep. Tom Davis is going to answer questions.
I have comment #170 at:
http://news.yahoo.com/b/judy_woodruff/j_woodruff11183?rf=166#comments
In the future, there will be more law makers.
IV members should follow this program and ask lawmakers abt this retrogression issue if yahoo brings more lawmakers to this program.
Yahoo has a program to basically field questions to various congressmen and senators (most of them are prominent).
On Oct 26th, Rep. Tom Davis is going to answer questions.
I have comment #170 at:
http://news.yahoo.com/b/judy_woodruff/j_woodruff11183?rf=166#comments
In the future, there will be more law makers.
hair Ice Cream tattooed to his
indianindian2006
08-28 03:19 PM
Dint know if i could post it, as its internal mail, thats y i removed it. Sorry abt confusion.
Venkat,
Did you not post some days back that you were approved for 485.What is your PD and what service center.
Venkat,
Did you not post some days back that you were approved for 485.What is your PD and what service center.
more...
rangaswamy
02-26 07:17 PM
She could pursue Masters on H4 visa as well. It has its own merits and disadvantages. Advantages are she would be eligible to in-state tution waiver(Which is significant) and could complete the program at her own pace. Disadvantage is that she would NOT be eligible for any scholorship and can not work while on H4.
I think F1 has more advantages unless you have 485 filed (in which case i dont know what happens!)
As an F1 student, you can work on campus, this will ensure an SSN/credit history etc etc.
Most important, she can accept scholarship and internship offers through the course.
The path to getting a h1b visa becomes easier as the masters students have a separate quota and also one year OPT.
I think tution waiver will only apply if she has been independent in the last 365 days which she is not if she is on h4 visa.
Also, some senior members informed me that you can change from H4 to F1 by applying for I 539, which the school would assist you in doing. In this case i think stamping is not necessary unless you leave the country.
DISCLAIMER: all of the above information is based on other posts and some articles outside IV.
I think F1 has more advantages unless you have 485 filed (in which case i dont know what happens!)
As an F1 student, you can work on campus, this will ensure an SSN/credit history etc etc.
Most important, she can accept scholarship and internship offers through the course.
The path to getting a h1b visa becomes easier as the masters students have a separate quota and also one year OPT.
I think tution waiver will only apply if she has been independent in the last 365 days which she is not if she is on h4 visa.
Also, some senior members informed me that you can change from H4 to F1 by applying for I 539, which the school would assist you in doing. In this case i think stamping is not necessary unless you leave the country.
DISCLAIMER: all of the above information is based on other posts and some articles outside IV.
hot La Dodgers Logo Black.
gc_check
03-14 04:16 AM
I did check the USCIS website for the July 17, 2007 (reinstating the July Visa Bulletin) and July 23, 2007 (about I-485 fees) notices that are specified on murthy.com link you provided, but did not find them. So if any of you know how and where to get them from please let me know. Appreciate your help. Thank you.
Murthy.com has a copy of pdf in their website
http://www.murthy.com/uscis_update.pdf
http://www.murthy.com/nflash/uscis_faq.pdf
Murthy.com has a copy of pdf in their website
http://www.murthy.com/uscis_update.pdf
http://www.murthy.com/nflash/uscis_faq.pdf
more...
house Los Angeles Dodgers Logo.
crazymish
03-06 08:39 AM
Online application usually warrants a fingerprinting , it's best to apply in paper if that needs to be avoided.
Thx guys, this should do it for me here. All the inputs are much appreciated.
Regards,
M
Thx guys, this should do it for me here. All the inputs are much appreciated.
Regards,
M
tattoo L.A. Dodgers Black Logo Tire
gvenkat
03-05 11:42 AM
man just dont be paranoid.. some of the guys here are just getting carried away... how are employers supposed to deposit our checks then...just calm down... nothing will haeppen...
if push comes to shove, lets all go to our homeland... :D
if push comes to shove, lets all go to our homeland... :D
more...
pictures Los Angeles Dodgers Logo.

sanbaj
06-13 10:47 AM
Hi All,
We are devastated. We got robbed last weekend. We lost everything including our green cards. After 6 years of wait, we got the cards in May. Unfortunately, we did not make any photocopies. We applied for replacement of cards using I-90 forms. Has anyone been in such a situation ?
Please help us with any suggestions.
Thanking you all.
I am very sorry for your situation. I hope it doesn't happen to anybody else.
The right thing to do would be to first report the robbery to Police, which you must have done. Get a copy of that report and get with your attorney or another competent attorney to how to tell USCIS that you have lost your Green card due to Robbery. You can also call USCIS CS number to find out what steps you have to follow in a case like this.
I am no lawyer, so get with a competent lawyer ASAP and get this fixed.
Best of Luck.
We are devastated. We got robbed last weekend. We lost everything including our green cards. After 6 years of wait, we got the cards in May. Unfortunately, we did not make any photocopies. We applied for replacement of cards using I-90 forms. Has anyone been in such a situation ?
Please help us with any suggestions.
Thanking you all.
I am very sorry for your situation. I hope it doesn't happen to anybody else.
The right thing to do would be to first report the robbery to Police, which you must have done. Get a copy of that report and get with your attorney or another competent attorney to how to tell USCIS that you have lost your Green card due to Robbery. You can also call USCIS CS number to find out what steps you have to follow in a case like this.
I am no lawyer, so get with a competent lawyer ASAP and get this fixed.
Best of Luck.
dresses Decided to be the duck tattoo
MA_Labor
09-24 10:42 PM
Some employers however do credit check as a part of background screening.
more...
makeup Last night tattoo artist Jason
sajna_sinha20
03-05 05:11 PM
Can someone post a sample letter for removing lawyer from G28 and a notice to represent case himself/herself
girlfriend La Dodgers Logo Black. La Dodgers Logo Wallpaper. La Dodgers Logo Wallpaper.
kshitijnt
06-03 06:27 PM
zaara dhek kar reply kar na yaar..
the guy who posted....is definitely a "zombie".. ..chumma screwing around in life...
Sorry... I thought he was a genuine person who turned to IV for help. Anyways, I didnt tell him anything illegal.
the guy who posted....is definitely a "zombie".. ..chumma screwing around in life...
Sorry... I thought he was a genuine person who turned to IV for help. Anyways, I didnt tell him anything illegal.
hairstyles up with a LA dodgers logo.
irukandji
04-04 11:34 AM
Yes I filed my 485.
Do you have your 140 receipt and please post the status if the status is updated to denied/revoked/withdrawn.
Not sure in your case is luck or is 485 receipt is just enough for unlimited H1B extensions?
What do you think you can get another extension after 3 yrs with the same scenario as you had for this extension?
Do you have your 140 receipt and please post the status if the status is updated to denied/revoked/withdrawn.
Not sure in your case is luck or is 485 receipt is just enough for unlimited H1B extensions?
What do you think you can get another extension after 3 yrs with the same scenario as you had for this extension?
chanduv23
03-20 03:39 PM
yes, looks like a lot of things are going on. before the bill hits the floor, a lot of workarounds, changes etc..... everything happening in closed doors
redelite
08-20 04:40 PM
I can fix an outline up no problem.. good call though, and thanks guys! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment