willigetagc
07-17 09:29 AM
Not entirely accurate. H visas have dual intent. You can tell them you will go on H1 and eventually get a GC and citizenship and the consulate cant do a thing. But if you are going for a tourist visa, then they will deny it. (But dont go and actually try saying something like that... you never know)
Secondly, in the past filing LC was not proof of Immigration intent. It was I-140. I dont know what it is with PERM. But look at it this way, the first GC related document that reaches USCIS with your signature and name is the actual proof of intent. I wonder if that is still your I-140 application.
Secondly, in the past filing LC was not proof of Immigration intent. It was I-140. I dont know what it is with PERM. But look at it this way, the first GC related document that reaches USCIS with your signature and name is the actual proof of intent. I wonder if that is still your I-140 application.
wallpaper of The Life and Opinions

GC_ki_daud
03-13 03:17 PM
Hello Members and GURUS,
One of my coworkers I140 was rejected today. His application was made in year 2006 . The reason for his rejection was that too many GC petions filed by the company. And the USCIS asked the Company to show the ability to pay him and all other "78' applications that were made by my employer. Out of the 78 many have their 140 cleared since last year or more than that.
My fear/question is weather the explanation asked by USCIS to show comapany's compentency to pay all 78 petitioners could jeopardize all of them ??
One of my coworkers I140 was rejected today. His application was made in year 2006 . The reason for his rejection was that too many GC petions filed by the company. And the USCIS asked the Company to show the ability to pay him and all other "78' applications that were made by my employer. Out of the 78 many have their 140 cleared since last year or more than that.
My fear/question is weather the explanation asked by USCIS to show comapany's compentency to pay all 78 petitioners could jeopardize all of them ??
wandmaker
07-19 05:09 PM
Receipt Number: eAC02080xxxx
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing
Based on your receipt number, you have applied for adjustment of status on 80th working day of fiscal year 2002. Sorry to hear that you case still pending. You are concerned now and wokeup from sleep after 2 years, 10 months, 12 days. If you are (1) employment based, post your country of chargability, labor priority date and date your file I485 - some souls can take a educated guess. (2) family based I485, this forum is not for you - your only options is to call USCIS
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing
Based on your receipt number, you have applied for adjustment of status on 80th working day of fiscal year 2002. Sorry to hear that you case still pending. You are concerned now and wokeup from sleep after 2 years, 10 months, 12 days. If you are (1) employment based, post your country of chargability, labor priority date and date your file I485 - some souls can take a educated guess. (2) family based I485, this forum is not for you - your only options is to call USCIS
2011 of images of the making of
ramus
06-19 08:18 PM
Best way to do is to get it from AAA. If you are AAA member then you will 8 photos free and you can add your spouse for very minimum.
I got 16 photos for $14. They know exact specs of photos that we need.
I got 16 photos for $14. They know exact specs of photos that we need.
more...
willigetgc?
10-11 09:18 AM
Stop watching for VB and start meeting with your Senators!
mrane1
07-18 04:23 PM
Wow!! never heard of such a thing!!
more...
SR2610
07-12 02:25 PM
I got different answers from Khanna and Murthy.
Khanna office saying we can apply for 485 with old priority date(140 will be approved with new pritority date), murthy office said it's better to get 140 approval with old priority date and then go for 485.
check with your attorney.
Khanna office saying we can apply for 485 with old priority date(140 will be approved with new pritority date), murthy office said it's better to get 140 approval with old priority date and then go for 485.
check with your attorney.
2010 on The Life and Opinions

RNGC
02-05 04:41 PM
My H1 extension expires on March 08, Have EAD, Work for the same employer who sponsered my GC.
Does my employer has to apply for my H1 extension ? Should I use EAD to work with my same employer (what paper work I have to do ?).
Hypothical question, If I use EAD to work, lets say there is a delay in getting my EAD renewed even though I apply 120 days in advance, should I stop working and start working only after I get my new EAD ??
Some may find these as irrelvant thoughts/questions, but we are in this limbo state and it is better to know.
Thanks.
Does my employer has to apply for my H1 extension ? Should I use EAD to work with my same employer (what paper work I have to do ?).
Hypothical question, If I use EAD to work, lets say there is a delay in getting my EAD renewed even though I apply 120 days in advance, should I stop working and start working only after I get my new EAD ??
Some may find these as irrelvant thoughts/questions, but we are in this limbo state and it is better to know.
Thanks.
more...
kirupa
01-26 01:06 AM
That is a perfectly fine way to do it, though the added overhead of wrapping your image into a button is unnecessary because the MouseLeftButtonUp event on your image is very similar to the Click event on the button.
The end result is the same in either case - your users get something you can click on!
:)
The end result is the same in either case - your users get something you can click on!
:)
hair The Life and Opinions of Tristram Shandy, Gentleman Image Gallery
jkays94
03-22 02:04 PM
Actually the provisions in S 1932 (Sections 8001 and 8002) were dropped when the bill went to the House. The members who handled the fate of the immigration provisions in the house were Reps Conyers, Sessenbrenner and Lamars. It was argued that the Budget Reconciliation Bill (S 1932) should not include any immigration provisions as they should instead be included in future Comprehensive immigration reform. These sections which had already been passed by the Senate were dropped quietly by the 3 member panel in the final conference report. Given the rush to pass this bill among others, members of the Senate may not be aware that these provisions were dropped when they got to the house. While new legislation offers to increase the EB quotas, the provision to allow one to apply for I-485 (GC) and I-140 concurrently upon receiving Labor certification clearance even in the absence of a current visa number ( current priority date) is missing from the proposals, a key measure that would greatly alleviate the suffering of those who suffer from visa retrogression.
more...
styrum
01-12 04:34 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Writ_of_Mandamus
hot The Life and Opinions of Tristram Shandy, Gentleman Image Gallery
Gravitation
04-09 01:12 PM
We must think about what we do after CIR fails.
US congress has performed bigger miracles before: Abolition of Slavery, voting rights for women, civil rights.
Who knows what'll happen. All we can do is to give it our best shot.
US congress has performed bigger miracles before: Abolition of Slavery, voting rights for women, civil rights.
Who knows what'll happen. All we can do is to give it our best shot.
more...
house The Life and Opinions of
lazycis
01-30 11:23 AM
Any feedback on this is appreciated.
The basis for your AOS is approved EB3 I-140. So I do not see a problem porting to another company. That I-140 will remain valid. If you get approval for EB2 I-140, it won't change your eligibility for AOS. I am not sure if you will be able to port priority date. If you worry too much, you can ask employer to withdraw EB2 I-140 application. My hunch is that EB3 with 2001 PD will get approved earlier than EB2.
The basis for your AOS is approved EB3 I-140. So I do not see a problem porting to another company. That I-140 will remain valid. If you get approval for EB2 I-140, it won't change your eligibility for AOS. I am not sure if you will be able to port priority date. If you worry too much, you can ask employer to withdraw EB2 I-140 application. My hunch is that EB3 with 2001 PD will get approved earlier than EB2.
tattoo The Life and Opinions of
rjgleason
July 18th, 2004, 07:15 PM
Very interesting flower, great colors and shapes. I don't have a suggestion for the DOF problem, but I think this is a case where the flower is so unique I'm not thinking of the technicalities very much. I like the second picture, but it'd be great to pair it with an "overview" shot to understand how the whole flower/plant looks.
Don't apologize for your nice flower pictures - in that case I know one or two that would have to do the same for birds, or baseball, or semi-nudes, or [insert favourite subject here]... :p
Anders, I'll try and minimize my baseball shots, but I don't really know any semi-nudes, locally, anyway!
Don't apologize for your nice flower pictures - in that case I know one or two that would have to do the same for birds, or baseball, or semi-nudes, or [insert favourite subject here]... :p
Anders, I'll try and minimize my baseball shots, but I don't really know any semi-nudes, locally, anyway!
more...
pictures The Life and Opinions of
abh
08-21 11:22 AM
I have not even used my EAD. I expect it to be related to Birth certificate as i didn't have original and submitted affidavit etc. But not sure may be something else too.
My lawyer had applied for EB2 in I-140 but approval came for EB3. then they reapplied and next approval came for EB2. May be that.
Just guessing as that's the only thing i can do now.
One intresting thing i think my case might have got picked is we applied for my husband's EAD and after that have seen soft LUDs on our cases. may be just coincidence.
My lawyer had applied for EB2 in I-140 but approval came for EB3. then they reapplied and next approval came for EB2. May be that.
Just guessing as that's the only thing i can do now.
One intresting thing i think my case might have got picked is we applied for my husband's EAD and after that have seen soft LUDs on our cases. may be just coincidence.
dresses shandy-black-page. The black
gc_in_30_yrs
01-22 06:59 PM
"thank you" looks a small word but it is the only word i have to convey my thanks.
fighters wont stop fighting until they win.
we are fighters.
fighters wont stop fighting until they win.
we are fighters.
more...
makeup The Life and Opinions of
ebizash
05-01 05:13 PM
I think if you never entered on a non-immigrant visa (in your case H1) after overstaying previous Non-immigrant visa (F1), you could still be in trouble. My understanding is that they wan to see your continued legal presence and maintenance of status from your last entry thru the day when you applied I-485. If the only time you entered US since Jan 2003 is on AP then you might be in trouble.
This is based on my reading up other posts on IV and may not be accurate.
This is based on my reading up other posts on IV and may not be accurate.
girlfriend The Life and Opinions of Tristram Shandy, Gentleman
stones
07-01 08:04 AM
In my opinion, USCIS should grant Company C's H-1 petition though they may deny any extension request and thus company C's petition would only be valid through the 2011 date of Company A's petition. You will then have to travel out of the US to get an H-1 visa stamp before the 2011 date.
Do you think, I won't have problem even I do not have paystubs for October, 2008. I gave my OPT card, OPT I20 and latest pay stubs of Company B (until September 2008) and Company C (until June, 2009). Would they work? Please let me know. Thanks a lot for your advice.
Do you think, I won't have problem even I do not have paystubs for October, 2008. I gave my OPT card, OPT I20 and latest pay stubs of Company B (until September 2008) and Company C (until June, 2009). Would they work? Please let me know. Thanks a lot for your advice.
hairstyles The Life and Opinions of
bijualex29
07-31 05:57 PM
2nd July, Nebraska
kinaz
01-31 09:32 AM
Hi! I was on H4 for 3.5 years before getting a H1 when I joined a Residency program as a Pediatrician. Since for residency we sign 1 year contracts at the beginning of each year, my H1's are being done similarly as well. So they apply for 1 year H1's every year. I am in my 2nd and will be getting the 3 rd one in a few months.
My question...does my 3.5 year on H4 get counted towards the H1's 6 year limit.
Thanks in advance. Regards,RS
My question...does my 3.5 year on H4 get counted towards the H1's 6 year limit.
Thanks in advance. Regards,RS
reverendflash
10-21 04:31 AM
:sleep:
Rev:elderly:
Rev:elderly:
No comments:
Post a Comment