purplehazea
05-31 06:14 PM
I'm not trying to give you cause for concern, so please don't take my posting out of context.
Good luck and future success!!
Of course you are!
Good luck and future success!!
Of course you are!
wallpaper Quotes About Love 14 - Love
reverendflash
10-21 04:10 AM
oh well, we can't make it look too easy... :P
I actually have it right so far... win in game 1, loss in game 2, win games 3 & 4...
just my predjudiced and not so humble opinion.
Rev:elderly:
I actually have it right so far... win in game 1, loss in game 2, win games 3 & 4...
just my predjudiced and not so humble opinion.
Rev:elderly:
GCwaitforever
03-24 02:32 PM
Nope. Unless it has some Technology concentration.
2011 quotes for love. quote of the

andhrawala
02-13 04:09 PM
Good one....kumar1...can't stop laughing
more...

GCSOON-Ihope
11-02 11:47 AM
Some people are really highly sprung and get mad very quickly!
If you had expressed yourself better (from your first post, I believed you wanted to file by yourself), I wouldn't have bothered with my response.
Saying that, you are right: attorneys do screw up. It happened to me...
But practically speaking, considering how complex a file can be, good luck to you on checking an attorney's job.
If you had expressed yourself better (from your first post, I believed you wanted to file by yourself), I wouldn't have bothered with my response.
Saying that, you are right: attorneys do screw up. It happened to me...
But practically speaking, considering how complex a file can be, good luck to you on checking an attorney's job.
cabal
08-30 12:16 PM
I had asked this question to the immigration lawyer at IV. She said that if you are working for the same company at their offices aboard & go for Consular Processing ( it is the only option as you can not go 485 route) it should be just fine. However, if the company that you are working for when you are abroad and the company that did your GC are not the same thenit is almost impossible to prove that the job exists when you arrive in USA after CP.
It is an interesting question i am also worried about. I was told by my company attorney that i need to file I-140 asap as USCIS is in process of changing how long you can wait with approved LC before filing I-140. Once you have I-140 approved, basically you can come back to the US on an H-1 to work for the company (you will need a new h-1, even if you have a 3 yr. extension based on approved I-140). Then if and when the priority dates become current you should be able to file for I-485
It is an interesting question i am also worried about. I was told by my company attorney that i need to file I-140 asap as USCIS is in process of changing how long you can wait with approved LC before filing I-140. Once you have I-140 approved, basically you can come back to the US on an H-1 to work for the company (you will need a new h-1, even if you have a 3 yr. extension based on approved I-140). Then if and when the priority dates become current you should be able to file for I-485
more...

anil
08-18 08:37 PM
I moved to another zip code within same state. LUD changed on June 26, and did not get any RFE. I think it is safe.
2010 images love quotes malayalam.
rajpatelemail
02-12 12:37 PM
If you are running out of time to save Candian PR under 3 years out of country stay rule, then only we have to think this canda stay.
If you can stay here and still save candian PR for this 1.5 years, just get into the system and try out here in US. That is the best bet rather than not trying at all.
Who knows you may get Labor/I140 in this 1.5 years and may get everything well.
DOL procedures - We really do not know how serious that **Supervised Recruit** is, unless it is experienced by people.
If you loose candian PR in 6 months or so, unless you land there, then we have to think about it.
Now please give me green, as i do not have many; ;)
If you can stay here and still save candian PR for this 1.5 years, just get into the system and try out here in US. That is the best bet rather than not trying at all.
Who knows you may get Labor/I140 in this 1.5 years and may get everything well.
DOL procedures - We really do not know how serious that **Supervised Recruit** is, unless it is experienced by people.
If you loose candian PR in 6 months or so, unless you land there, then we have to think about it.
Now please give me green, as i do not have many; ;)
more...
gtg506p
03-09 09:56 AM
Thanks. Could you tell me more details if possible through a PM? I applied last year. During that month PD had gone from 2004 to 2003 to 2000 to U and then back to 2003. My PD was March 15 2004. Yes I could have waited for PD to become current and of course I would have preferred EAD for my wife. But you know as well as I do how the PD movement is. There is no way to tell what the PD will be next month. Knowing how these consultancies work we had investigated a lot. We talked to couple of people who had worked for him and they recommended him. They said they haldnt got any trouble from him. So we went ahead. I agree it was a mistake. But anyway whats done is done. Now just looking ahead.
hair quotes about being in love.

glus
02-15 09:17 AM
Thank you very much. do you know suppose if we go for stamping our visa and for some reason they reject it, can we still enter USA? I am just trying to evaluate different options and the risks in each of them so that we can choose the best that works for us....
What you are talking about is an automatic visa revalidation. You can re-enter the US from Canada on an expired visa if you have a valid I-94 and h1 extension. However, if you visa stamping is denied for any reason while being in Canada, you will NOT be able to re-enter anymore. Usually, the consular officer takes away your I94 or makes a note that a visa was not issued. At that point, you need a valid, unexpired visa to re-enter the US, or you have to go to your home country for visa stamping.
G
What you are talking about is an automatic visa revalidation. You can re-enter the US from Canada on an expired visa if you have a valid I-94 and h1 extension. However, if you visa stamping is denied for any reason while being in Canada, you will NOT be able to re-enter anymore. Usually, the consular officer takes away your I94 or makes a note that a visa was not issued. At that point, you need a valid, unexpired visa to re-enter the US, or you have to go to your home country for visa stamping.
G
more...
sameer2730
01-25 06:45 PM
He is neither new nor inexperienced. He is one of the new gang which post pointless yet barely believable posts here. The purpose is to confuse, raise hopes and aggravate. Try to avoid responding to such posts. One good criteria is posts by people with just 2-5 posts and a few greens already.
hot love quotes for girlfriends. i
.jpg)
sadhumis
08-26 06:13 PM
Hi folks,
Is there any body out here ported eb3 to eb2 from same employer.
If so what was the process. I have 5 years of experience and 4 yrs of Bachelors Degree.
Your help is greatly appreciated.
Many thanks in advance
Is there any body out here ported eb3 to eb2 from same employer.
If so what was the process. I have 5 years of experience and 4 yrs of Bachelors Degree.
Your help is greatly appreciated.
Many thanks in advance
more...
house love quotes for him pics
crazymish
03-06 12:33 AM
your wife is exempt from EAD/AP fees. If you apply online for her EAD or AP, the system will automatically figure that out and will not charge anything additional
Thx for the reply, one final question on the same lines per the reply above, if I were to file online, would the system ask her to go for fingerprinting again, i heard that if we were to apply paper based then we do not need to go again for a fingerprinting session. Please do share your thoughts here people.
Thx for the reply, one final question on the same lines per the reply above, if I were to file online, would the system ask her to go for fingerprinting again, i heard that if we were to apply paper based then we do not need to go again for a fingerprinting session. Please do share your thoughts here people.
tattoo Love Quotes for Valentine#39;s

chi_shark
03-22 10:43 PM
My deepest condolenses and sympathies to thier families. May their souls rest in piece.
you really want their souls to rest in "piece"? sorry could not resist it... ha ha ha...
you really want their souls to rest in "piece"? sorry could not resist it... ha ha ha...
more...
pictures makeup pics of love quotes.

gimme Green!!
01-02 12:12 PM
I have got extension on my H1 after completing 6 years.
My wife has been on H4 till now.
Is she eligible to get a new H1?
Hi,
I just got my 2nd 3 year extension (Nov 2006 to Nov 2009) on my H1B after completing six years.
My PD is June 2005 and I-140 approved on July 2006. I am thinking of
changing my job. I am puzzling about the following questions:
1. Can I change the job and use my 3 year extension for the next job?
2. Can I keep my PD of June 2005 if my current employer doesn't revoke
my I-140 ?
3. If I apply for GC again with new employer and get my I-140 approved , can
I keep getting 3 year extensions on that job ?
PLEASE HELP!.
Thank you,
My wife has been on H4 till now.
Is she eligible to get a new H1?
Hi,
I just got my 2nd 3 year extension (Nov 2006 to Nov 2009) on my H1B after completing six years.
My PD is June 2005 and I-140 approved on July 2006. I am thinking of
changing my job. I am puzzling about the following questions:
1. Can I change the job and use my 3 year extension for the next job?
2. Can I keep my PD of June 2005 if my current employer doesn't revoke
my I-140 ?
3. If I apply for GC again with new employer and get my I-140 approved , can
I keep getting 3 year extensions on that job ?
PLEASE HELP!.
Thank you,
dresses hairstyles sad love quotes for
scubadude
May 23rd, 2005, 08:00 PM
Canon EOS Digital Rebel, 75-300 1:4.5-5.6
Natural lighting in shade at a high school stadium in early May
Natural lighting in shade at a high school stadium in early May
more...
makeup from lovequotes

HRPRO
02-25 10:39 AM
I am also looking for answer on this..Anyone please??
The moment your H-1 is rejected and you dont have another underlying petition, you are technically out of status. You could apply for another H, but with a Consular Processing request. In other words you will be asked to leave the country and get a stamping before you start work again.
And not to affect your long term stay in the country, it is better to leave the country immediately.
The moment your H-1 is rejected and you dont have another underlying petition, you are technically out of status. You could apply for another H, but with a Consular Processing request. In other words you will be asked to leave the country and get a stamping before you start work again.
And not to affect your long term stay in the country, it is better to leave the country immediately.
girlfriend quotes for love. family and
reverendflash
10-21 03:46 AM
Yeah, if I had anything but a 9pin dot matrix printer I could have made the heart red (lol - it took me a heck of a long time to make it even semi-resemble a heart) :P
used up 1/2 a ribbon to print... :P
funny, I hadn't thought of that in years... that was right before the end... :-\
Rev:elderly:
used up 1/2 a ribbon to print... :P
funny, I hadn't thought of that in years... that was right before the end... :-\
Rev:elderly:
hairstyles Love Quotes For Him 29 - love

jsb
09-24 01:00 PM
cool..hats off to USCIS...1 yr EAD will take 1 yr to process. u should apply ur next EAD now itself...this is implicit suggession by USCIS to you (and us)
Awesome job (USCIS) guys..I feel like hitting rotten eggs to the dept office..they have increased the fee but have gotten worse in level of services.
You can't apply for EAD more than 120 days prior to expiry of your current EAD. If you do they will return your app ( might keep the check though).
Awesome job (USCIS) guys..I feel like hitting rotten eggs to the dept office..they have increased the fee but have gotten worse in level of services.
You can't apply for EAD more than 120 days prior to expiry of your current EAD. If you do they will return your app ( might keep the check though).
gopikrishnayr
09-07 10:03 AM
Thanks for the advices. I was more worried about any negative issues on my current 485 if I block the payment on my second set of checks. I think USCIS also will be fined if the checks bounce. I called customer support and they told me that the money would not be refundable but you can withdraw your application by writing a letter.
If I do not block my checks my worry is that it might create duplicate cases.
Yes in my second set of application I did mention the reason why I am filing the second time
Hopefully their system will block the entry of my application
If I do not block my checks my worry is that it might create duplicate cases.
Yes in my second set of application I did mention the reason why I am filing the second time
Hopefully their system will block the entry of my application
chint001
11-27 11:19 PM
I don't have an answer to your question, but it seems a Cognovit Promisory Note could exist only between a creditor and debtor, not between an employer and employee.
I am really surprised your employer went to this circuitous way to bond you for your employment obligation. Do take your note's language and consult a good attorney. This is some uncharted territory. Shows how creative these unscrupulous employers are. Still you may have a way out, if you can prove it is employment obligation related.
I thought the same thing but then I researched some more and I found out that this kind of notes basically gives the holder the power to go to court and get (easily), a court order to retrieve the owned amount from the other party's account. It generally applies to a Creditor Debtor relationship, but doesnt end there. ( i may be wrong ).
Dont be surprised, the guys is covering all corners, so that in no way he gets in trouble. it just instates that fact he's good, which somehow doesnt work in my favour.
I guess you are right, attorney is the best way to go about it.
will post my out come here soon.
Till then please post your comments or views here.
Appreciate the responses!
I am really surprised your employer went to this circuitous way to bond you for your employment obligation. Do take your note's language and consult a good attorney. This is some uncharted territory. Shows how creative these unscrupulous employers are. Still you may have a way out, if you can prove it is employment obligation related.
I thought the same thing but then I researched some more and I found out that this kind of notes basically gives the holder the power to go to court and get (easily), a court order to retrieve the owned amount from the other party's account. It generally applies to a Creditor Debtor relationship, but doesnt end there. ( i may be wrong ).
Dont be surprised, the guys is covering all corners, so that in no way he gets in trouble. it just instates that fact he's good, which somehow doesnt work in my favour.
I guess you are right, attorney is the best way to go about it.
will post my out come here soon.
Till then please post your comments or views here.
Appreciate the responses!
No comments:
Post a Comment