garybanz
01-14 05:29 PM
Assume my husband company doesn't want him to leave.
Then what you say.
When you said u had a good relationship does that mean, you talked to your employer before changing jobs.
Thanks
What does the employment contract between your husband and his employer say? This document will be the key to what your husband can or can't do.
Then what you say.
When you said u had a good relationship does that mean, you talked to your employer before changing jobs.
Thanks
What does the employment contract between your husband and his employer say? This document will be the key to what your husband can or can't do.
wallpaper naruto tattoo
Picasa
01-22 03:48 PM
What do you mean by 4 part payments?
Here is the scenario
Lets say I have Rs 100,000 principal loan and I can make 4 payments of Rs 22,000 (4X22,000= 88,000) and tells ICICI bank to span rest of Rs. 12,000 (100,000-88,000=12000) in 13 EMI.
Please correct me if I am wrong.
Also note - you are allowed only 4 part payments in a year. Especially with ICICI bank. So plan carefully. That way you are left with only 13 EMI's with a smaller amount.
Here is the scenario
Lets say I have Rs 100,000 principal loan and I can make 4 payments of Rs 22,000 (4X22,000= 88,000) and tells ICICI bank to span rest of Rs. 12,000 (100,000-88,000=12000) in 13 EMI.
Please correct me if I am wrong.
Also note - you are allowed only 4 part payments in a year. Especially with ICICI bank. So plan carefully. That way you are left with only 13 EMI's with a smaller amount.
lostinbeta
11-17 04:24 PM
I am going to wait til maybe monday or tuesday, I just wanted to bump this thread up in the new posts list.
2011 tattoo tribal and design
san3297
03-23 08:34 AM
Hi,
I currently have a lowtraffic website with no ads.I am planning to add some adds like googleads,yahoo adwords etc..The thing is i need to give them my ssn while regestering for them and payment check will be made on my personal name.As iam currently on H1 i am in dilemma whether i can take this payments or not.Does anyone aware of dos and donots in this case.Thank you.
I currently have a lowtraffic website with no ads.I am planning to add some adds like googleads,yahoo adwords etc..The thing is i need to give them my ssn while regestering for them and payment check will be made on my personal name.As iam currently on H1 i am in dilemma whether i can take this payments or not.Does anyone aware of dos and donots in this case.Thank you.
more...
howzatt
04-13 01:56 PM
I already transferred my H1 on 1st week of March within 1 day and worked on a 3-4 week project ( real Project from a good client) but now we are not been able to nail the next Project and this new company is very accurate about H1 ( they should be also ) - they will cancel my H1 after the last Pay stub.
They are trying their best and i'm trying my best but things not working out on H1B. I definitely have way more fit Jobs on EAD and that's why I posted this in the weekend.
If some real employer can transfer my H1 It will be quota exempt because I've I-140 approval.
You are exempt from this year's quota even if your 140 is not approved. I was referring to your wife's H1 possibilities. I think your first priority should be get an employer who can transfer your H1. Alternately, you could request your current H1b sponsor to give you a few more weeks to sort out your situation. It sounds from your tone that F1 for your wife is the last thing you want to consider.
The IT market is not as bad as it seems(assuming you are in this field). With so many years of experience, I would use all my contacts to find a H1B sponsor. Believe me, there are still some good consulting firms out there. Good luck!
They are trying their best and i'm trying my best but things not working out on H1B. I definitely have way more fit Jobs on EAD and that's why I posted this in the weekend.
If some real employer can transfer my H1 It will be quota exempt because I've I-140 approval.
You are exempt from this year's quota even if your 140 is not approved. I was referring to your wife's H1 possibilities. I think your first priority should be get an employer who can transfer your H1. Alternately, you could request your current H1b sponsor to give you a few more weeks to sort out your situation. It sounds from your tone that F1 for your wife is the last thing you want to consider.
The IT market is not as bad as it seems(assuming you are in this field). With so many years of experience, I would use all my contacts to find a H1B sponsor. Believe me, there are still some good consulting firms out there. Good luck!
gauravster
02-08 06:09 PM
Hi,
I am in a similar position, but slight variations.
H1B from Jul 2003. Already on 7th year extension which expires in Oct 2010. My Priority date is Jun 2007 and I-140 is already approved but, I could not apply for I-485 in Jul 2007 window.
I have the following questions.
1. Can I change a job ? If so, for how long will the H1-B be valid.
2. If the H1-B is valid, can the USCIS reject the application if the my current employer decides to revoke the I-140.
3. If I-140 is revoked, is there is possibility to port the priority date or will it be an entirely new priority date based on new application.
I have been getting conflicting opinions from different people. A particular immigration lawyer I consulted adviced me against a job change, though I might get a new 3 year H1B, he feared CIS might revoke it if I-140 is revoked (it is quiet clear my employer will revoke the I-140). Is there any guidance/cases regarding the same from CIS ?
Thanks very much for your advice.
Much appreciated.
I am in a similar position, but slight variations.
H1B from Jul 2003. Already on 7th year extension which expires in Oct 2010. My Priority date is Jun 2007 and I-140 is already approved but, I could not apply for I-485 in Jul 2007 window.
I have the following questions.
1. Can I change a job ? If so, for how long will the H1-B be valid.
2. If the H1-B is valid, can the USCIS reject the application if the my current employer decides to revoke the I-140.
3. If I-140 is revoked, is there is possibility to port the priority date or will it be an entirely new priority date based on new application.
I have been getting conflicting opinions from different people. A particular immigration lawyer I consulted adviced me against a job change, though I might get a new 3 year H1B, he feared CIS might revoke it if I-140 is revoked (it is quiet clear my employer will revoke the I-140). Is there any guidance/cases regarding the same from CIS ?
Thanks very much for your advice.
Much appreciated.
more...
pagalForGC
06-17 03:54 PM
Thanks Veni001. Yes, I did file for AC-21 when I changed my employer. Are there chances of my old I-140 cancelling even after fillinf for AC-21?
Thanks...
As far as i know H1-B is not a requirement, but having it provide you fall back option. If you have not used AC21 and your old I-140 gets canceled( for any reason) before new I-140 approval, you will land in trouble.
The employer has to prove that there is a EB-2( Master's/Bachelor +5 yrs) job available and he can not find a qualified US Citizen/Permanent Resident for that job to get new PERM approval. DOL checks PERM job requirements against their database, and most of the time software jobs with Job descriptions of Master's or Bachelor +5 yrs required gets audited by DOL so we can not really predict how long does it take to get PERM approval.
After PERM a second audit on job requirement comes from the USCIS at I-140, once these two hurdles passed you need to send a ltr to USCIS to port I-485 category and date.
Based on the posts on this forum, if no audits, PERM is getting approved in about 8 months and I-140 in about 6 months.
Thanks...
As far as i know H1-B is not a requirement, but having it provide you fall back option. If you have not used AC21 and your old I-140 gets canceled( for any reason) before new I-140 approval, you will land in trouble.
The employer has to prove that there is a EB-2( Master's/Bachelor +5 yrs) job available and he can not find a qualified US Citizen/Permanent Resident for that job to get new PERM approval. DOL checks PERM job requirements against their database, and most of the time software jobs with Job descriptions of Master's or Bachelor +5 yrs required gets audited by DOL so we can not really predict how long does it take to get PERM approval.
After PERM a second audit on job requirement comes from the USCIS at I-140, once these two hurdles passed you need to send a ltr to USCIS to port I-485 category and date.
Based on the posts on this forum, if no audits, PERM is getting approved in about 8 months and I-140 in about 6 months.
2010 naruto tattoo.

amslonewolf
10-01 12:19 PM
Where did everyone get the 10 days estimate from??
As far as I read, the production date for the new system is 10/29.. So, maybe suprises in December bulletin.
As far as I read, the production date for the new system is 10/29.. So, maybe suprises in December bulletin.
more...
cybergold
04-28 03:26 PM
http://www.freewebz.com/cybergold/cybergold2.jpg
There is my Robot, can you change the link Pom?
There is my Robot, can you change the link Pom?
hair naruto tattoo
kshitijnt
03-06 11:17 AM
All: I applied for advance parole on Feb -9 , delivered Feb -11. I filed under new fees structure and hence I am exempt from fees. I clearly mentioned that in the letter. However, till date I have received no receipt. How should I handle this?
more...
anil_temp
06-26 03:55 PM
for me company is paying for everything except medical..
hot naruto tattoos
glus
12-29 09:53 AM
I think, you should check with an Immigration Attorney before you risk your wife�s multiple entry Visitor Visa.
My take:
AFAIK, staying beyond the I-94 expiration date will abandon her Visitor Visa, and she could be denied entry next time.
In your wife�s case, you have applied for a change-of-status, however a decision has not yet been made, so she should leave the country before the I-94 expiration date and come back later after the F1 is approved. But, leaving the country while the change-of-status application is pending might cancel the change-of-status application, and not the underlying F1 application. So, your wife may have to get a F1 visa stamping abroad to come back later.
The above said information is purely based on my knowledge and may vary from an Attorney�s view.
Good Luck!
Once again, per INA a person is allowed to remain legally in the U.S. while COS is pending. Leaving U.S. while COS is pending is VERY bad idea so several reasons, including but not limited to abandonment of the underlying petition. Please check INA for details.
My take:
AFAIK, staying beyond the I-94 expiration date will abandon her Visitor Visa, and she could be denied entry next time.
In your wife�s case, you have applied for a change-of-status, however a decision has not yet been made, so she should leave the country before the I-94 expiration date and come back later after the F1 is approved. But, leaving the country while the change-of-status application is pending might cancel the change-of-status application, and not the underlying F1 application. So, your wife may have to get a F1 visa stamping abroad to come back later.
The above said information is purely based on my knowledge and may vary from an Attorney�s view.
Good Luck!
Once again, per INA a person is allowed to remain legally in the U.S. while COS is pending. Leaving U.S. while COS is pending is VERY bad idea so several reasons, including but not limited to abandonment of the underlying petition. Please check INA for details.
more...
house Kyuubi Tattoo
indianabacklog
10-29 02:58 PM
Source: NumbersUSA.com
A new immigration enforcement bill that would remove the jobs magnet for illegal immigration is expected to be introduced in the House very soon. The SAVE Act (Secure America with Verification Enforcement) will be sponsored by Rep. Heath Shuler (D-N.C.) and is expected to have bi-partisan support. NumbersUSA believes this bill originating on the Democratic side of the House is just the vehicle to give us a chance to actually pass immigration legislation through a Democratic-controlled Congress that would significantly improve the lives of most Americans. Specifically, The SAVE Act would eventually require every employee in America to go through the E-Verify system, identifying all illegal aliens and removing any "glitches" that once allowed them to pass through the system and into the workforce undetected.
--------------------
I don't see anything wrong with this act, infact I was wondering if there was any possibility that we can ride this bill and add EB reforms to it.
Not sure if anything could be attached but at least if this bill were to be approved and enforced maybe the possibility of immigration reform might follow.
In all instances we keep hearing that we have to close the border first from dozens of lawmakers then we can consider dealing with immigration laws.
It remains to be seen if they are true to their word.
A new immigration enforcement bill that would remove the jobs magnet for illegal immigration is expected to be introduced in the House very soon. The SAVE Act (Secure America with Verification Enforcement) will be sponsored by Rep. Heath Shuler (D-N.C.) and is expected to have bi-partisan support. NumbersUSA believes this bill originating on the Democratic side of the House is just the vehicle to give us a chance to actually pass immigration legislation through a Democratic-controlled Congress that would significantly improve the lives of most Americans. Specifically, The SAVE Act would eventually require every employee in America to go through the E-Verify system, identifying all illegal aliens and removing any "glitches" that once allowed them to pass through the system and into the workforce undetected.
--------------------
I don't see anything wrong with this act, infact I was wondering if there was any possibility that we can ride this bill and add EB reforms to it.
Not sure if anything could be attached but at least if this bill were to be approved and enforced maybe the possibility of immigration reform might follow.
In all instances we keep hearing that we have to close the border first from dozens of lawmakers then we can consider dealing with immigration laws.
It remains to be seen if they are true to their word.
tattoo Current Crazy Stuff

mrajatish
09-13 03:23 PM
Please stop complaining, multiple posting of same greivance and try to do something constructive - I have been waiting for more than 5 years now too, and as frustrated as I am, I do not feel complaining will get me anywhere.
more...
pictures naruto tattoo. naruto tattoo
newbee7
07-04 05:08 PM
There is nothing wrong in people getting approvals on july 2nd or for that matter entire this week or this month.. That is because, eventhough people get approval notice e-mails as july 2nd or any date after that, the actual approval happened 2-3 weeks before..
For example, for most of NSC approval in june 18th week, people have indicated that there Green card physical copy showed approval as June 4th. They got approval notice, and actual green cards starting only in June 3rd week. There has been flood of approvals, at least in NSC region.. Just ask any last month GC approved person, to tell what is the date for "Resident Since" on the green card..
The real issue here is that people with priority date later than that was in June bulletin were approved. If the July bulleting never became applicable, how were the non-current PD apps approved??
For example, for most of NSC approval in june 18th week, people have indicated that there Green card physical copy showed approval as June 4th. They got approval notice, and actual green cards starting only in June 3rd week. There has been flood of approvals, at least in NSC region.. Just ask any last month GC approved person, to tell what is the date for "Resident Since" on the green card..
The real issue here is that people with priority date later than that was in June bulletin were approved. If the July bulleting never became applicable, how were the non-current PD apps approved??
dresses tattoo tribal and design
praveenuppaluri
02-21 03:30 PM
nmdial
thanks for your response. did you print the DS 160 ? I tried that but it wouldn't save it in pdf (like older forms). I didn't try to print the webpage itself.. what did you do... please let me know.
Thanks
Praveen
I'll be applying for my wife's and my visa stamping and therefore did some research on this issue myself. I believe that we'll need to print out DS-160 as well and take it to the consulate, the same way we did with previous forms. We can, therefore, write our names (or whoever is the applicant) in our native language on it.
thanks for your response. did you print the DS 160 ? I tried that but it wouldn't save it in pdf (like older forms). I didn't try to print the webpage itself.. what did you do... please let me know.
Thanks
Praveen
I'll be applying for my wife's and my visa stamping and therefore did some research on this issue myself. I believe that we'll need to print out DS-160 as well and take it to the consulate, the same way we did with previous forms. We can, therefore, write our names (or whoever is the applicant) in our native language on it.
more...
makeup WORKING ON A NARUTO TATTOO
myan88
03-29 10:29 PM
I need help on my 140 filings. My situation is:
02/2004, applied EB3 LC, pending until 02/2007
10/2005, applied PERM EB2, LC & 140 approved, but unable to file 485 due to retrogession
in 02/2007, my EB3 was certified. I asked attorney to file EB3 140 to capture this earlier PD to my EB2 case.
But the attorney hired by my company refused to file another EB3 140. His reason is: it may be questioned by USCIS to file a EB3 140 after EB2 140 is approved -- my job position is downgraded. And back and forth I will still use EB2 to apply 485, then it may bring the company to a potential fraud issue, blah, blah...
I know that the company is reluctant to let me get gc quickly, so the attorney found this excuse. I did not find strong proof to refute this excuse.
Is there any legal proof (like USCIS memo, AILA Liasion meeting minute, etc) to refute this excuse and convince the employer to go ahead to file 140 for me?
Thanks
02/2004, applied EB3 LC, pending until 02/2007
10/2005, applied PERM EB2, LC & 140 approved, but unable to file 485 due to retrogession
in 02/2007, my EB3 was certified. I asked attorney to file EB3 140 to capture this earlier PD to my EB2 case.
But the attorney hired by my company refused to file another EB3 140. His reason is: it may be questioned by USCIS to file a EB3 140 after EB2 140 is approved -- my job position is downgraded. And back and forth I will still use EB2 to apply 485, then it may bring the company to a potential fraud issue, blah, blah...
I know that the company is reluctant to let me get gc quickly, so the attorney found this excuse. I did not find strong proof to refute this excuse.
Is there any legal proof (like USCIS memo, AILA Liasion meeting minute, etc) to refute this excuse and convince the employer to go ahead to file 140 for me?
Thanks
girlfriend naruto tattoo.
veritas1
10-16 01:56 PM
My Situation is like this
1. Applied for H1 Visa Ext with Comp A, before I- 94 expiry in regular processing and Ive receipt No with me.
2. Now Ive a good offer with company B, they will apply in Premium processing for H1 Transfer and extension.
What are my chances of getting Approval for transfer?
If your I94 has now expired, Company A�s petition would have to be approved first in order for you to safely port to Company B.
INA 214(n) says you need to file a �nonfrivolous petition for new employment before the date of expiration of the period of stay authorized by the Attorney General.� Conservatively, this means prior to the expiration of your I94. The 240 day rule only gives work authorization, not status.
If you start working for Company B upon the filing of their petition while Company A�s petition is pending, Company B�s petition may get approved for consular processing (with a gap in nonimmigrant status from the I94 expiration until the date of adjudication) if Company A�s petition is withdrawn or denied at any time until the adjudication of Company B�s petition.
1. Applied for H1 Visa Ext with Comp A, before I- 94 expiry in regular processing and Ive receipt No with me.
2. Now Ive a good offer with company B, they will apply in Premium processing for H1 Transfer and extension.
What are my chances of getting Approval for transfer?
If your I94 has now expired, Company A�s petition would have to be approved first in order for you to safely port to Company B.
INA 214(n) says you need to file a �nonfrivolous petition for new employment before the date of expiration of the period of stay authorized by the Attorney General.� Conservatively, this means prior to the expiration of your I94. The 240 day rule only gives work authorization, not status.
If you start working for Company B upon the filing of their petition while Company A�s petition is pending, Company B�s petition may get approved for consular processing (with a gap in nonimmigrant status from the I94 expiration until the date of adjudication) if Company A�s petition is withdrawn or denied at any time until the adjudication of Company B�s petition.
hairstyles also got deadbeet tattoos,
RadioactveChimp
04-16 02:02 AM
yes yes I know...let's leave this in the past alright? :lol:
javadeveloper
11-24 02:03 PM
my 485 got denied lastweek as my previous employer withdrawn approved 140. I changed employer after 1year of 485 pending. I am filing MTR..
Sorry to hear that!Are you still maintaining your H1 status to continue working?As per my company if you have time left on your H1 (6 years - #of years of used H1B) you can use that to continue working.
Sorry to hear that!Are you still maintaining your H1 status to continue working?As per my company if you have time left on your H1 (6 years - #of years of used H1B) you can use that to continue working.
ohio boy
09-27 11:59 PM
After a lots of effort I got chance to meet the great man J.B. Wow he was very nice. I told hime everything and showed the FedEx print out which he signed for the 485 delivery.
He appologised several times and went inside to the mail room after 40 minutes he came with a +'ve result with another appologies for his mistake. He told that the some of the packages are piled under the desk (hiding for the eyes) and he coudn't move the packages to clearks room. He moved a bunch of fedEx package to the clearks room, and took mine seperate from the bunch and put a note to the cleark saying his mistakes.
I thanked him and went to hotel room, after couple of hours I got call from MR.J.B and gave the receipt # for my whole family. I thanked him for the courtosy and afternnon I again I went to meet J.B and thanked again and tiped around $ 100, suddenly he started yelling at me...oh man..this was my fault, and u tiping for Nonsence....I got panicked and start sweating....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Then I got up from my bed, I don't know what happend after that, could anyone please help me to findout what happend?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh I had a nice dream, Is'nt?....:)
Folks I was frustrated and no one is to cheer up me, So I made this and no bad intensions, Sorry if I hurt anyone.
He appologised several times and went inside to the mail room after 40 minutes he came with a +'ve result with another appologies for his mistake. He told that the some of the packages are piled under the desk (hiding for the eyes) and he coudn't move the packages to clearks room. He moved a bunch of fedEx package to the clearks room, and took mine seperate from the bunch and put a note to the cleark saying his mistakes.
I thanked him and went to hotel room, after couple of hours I got call from MR.J.B and gave the receipt # for my whole family. I thanked him for the courtosy and afternnon I again I went to meet J.B and thanked again and tiped around $ 100, suddenly he started yelling at me...oh man..this was my fault, and u tiping for Nonsence....I got panicked and start sweating....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Then I got up from my bed, I don't know what happend after that, could anyone please help me to findout what happend?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh I had a nice dream, Is'nt?....:)
Folks I was frustrated and no one is to cheer up me, So I made this and no bad intensions, Sorry if I hurt anyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment