Tuesday, June 14, 2011

nissan march 2012

images 2011 Nissan Micra DIG S read nissan march 2012. Nissan Micra 1.4 SVE,
  • Nissan Micra 1.4 SVE,



  • green_card
    09-25 11:05 AM
    ekauraaya, i didnt mean to sound like the police, but your post did sound a bit harsh. if you didnt intend it then i am sorry as well. the reason i am so touchy is because me and my wife just got done paying off a $25,000 credit card bill that we accumulated while i was a student. no, we werent splurging like crazy to buy the latest gadgets. this was survival stuff like groceries and gas that we had to encounter while in graduate school and being married at the same time, with no financial support from family and very little stipend from university. so we know what its like to live in that nightmare. thank god we are done with it. luckily we never missed any payments and have good credit scores but we know the stress of having a huge debt through bad circumstances even if one is not a spendthrift.
    So when you mentioned "goof-ups" to the other guy without knowing his actual history, that set me off on a tirade.
    Thats all. no ill feelings to anyone. hope you understand

    Ok you just twisted my words, took it out of context and made new meaning out of it... oh man relax, i was not trying to kid about anyones misfortune here! I was not even thinking about it from that angel!

    If you read carefully i did reply to his question although i do agree it is a bit cryptic ;) and if my reply sounded like kidding about "misfortune" then i really do apologize to the original poster, that was not my intent.

    Green_Card: Thanks for policing... :rolleyes:





    wallpaper Nissan Micra 1.4 SVE, nissan march 2012. 2012 Nissan NV; Nissan March
  • 2012 Nissan NV; Nissan March



  • Rb_newsletter
    09-16 01:39 PM
    Why even this discussion. there are many who no longer work for the sponsor even before getting the GC. What do you think happens if they find out? have you heard of anybody whose GC was affected?

    because this will be a question when the candidate goes for citizenship. If candidate cannot convince the officer that his/her intention was to work with GC sponsor then citizenship may not be given.





    nissan march 2012. Used Nissan Micra 1.0 Tempest
  • Used Nissan Micra 1.0 Tempest



  • Ram_C
    11-21 12:06 PM
    Happy Thanksgiving to IV Family.

    -Ram





    2011 2012 Nissan NV; Nissan March nissan march 2012. Nissan Mirca or Nissan March
  • Nissan Mirca or Nissan March



  • Kitiara
    04-28 06:53 AM
    I like all three... Cybergold's robots look really great and Didius' is cute. I've gone for Ironikart though, on account of the eys. It made me laugh and it's a cool picture too. :)



    more...


    nissan march 2012. 2012 Nissan Sunny
  • 2012 Nissan Sunny



  • upuaut
    09-10 04:18 AM
    you know.. I meant to do this a while ago, but lost track of the thought. I have a write up in one of my books, done by Colin Moock, in which he takes his frame rate tester and tests a variety of things to see which effect frame rate and to what degree. I really do think it's worth posting. I'll try to do a small write up on the subject soon.





    nissan march 2012. 2012 Nissan GT-R facelift
  • 2012 Nissan GT-R facelift



  • CADude
    02-27 01:00 AM
    Each category(EB2 or EB3) has it's own cut off date. Per March VB, EB3 India is Aug 2001 and Eb2 is U. If VB date is current for both category then I-485 RD matters most.

    There are many tread here to predict VB cut-off date for each category. So your guess as good as mine. :)

    I have been thinking in what way EB2 vs EB3 matters after filing 485. Here is the scenario..

    My friend (EB2-INDIA-Labor_Dec2005-485_receipt_Date_072007) and I (EB3-INDIA--Labor_Dec2001-485_receipt_Date_062007) have filed our I-485 almost same time...

    Assume that all Dates are curent now...My friend was saying that he will get his GC prior to me since he is EB2...

    My question is in what way EB2 vs EB3 matters once we file I-485. According to me, as long as Visa dates are current EB2/EB3 does not matter. It all depends of RD (Receipt Date) when Visa dates are current..

    Please correct me if I am wrong...



    more...


    nissan march 2012. took a Nissan March (Micra
  • took a Nissan March (Micra



  • gc_nebraska
    01-08 12:58 PM
    Thanks ! Vin13 for the quick response . This was my big dilemma past 5 years and skipped lot of trips just because I was so nervous to travel . Once again I really appreciate your feed back .





    2010 Used Nissan Micra 1.0 Tempest nissan march 2012. 2011 Nissan Micra DIG S read
  • 2011 Nissan Micra DIG S read



  • StuckInTheMuck
    04-28 04:16 PM
    Summer travel season is around the corner, and unfortunately, because of the swine flu scare, each and every person entering India from USA (and some other countries) will have to go through a medical screening (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/India/American--European-visitors-to-be-screened-for-swine-flu/articleshow/4457075.cms) at the airports beginning yesterday. Some chaos is expected, particularly in busy terminals such as Delhi and Mumbai, given that "Airport authorities said they are still in the dark and are yet to gear up for these checks". So, it may be a good idea if those of you, who have just returned from India, share your experiences with this procedure; for example, the likelihood of facing stricter screening (or even a brief quarantine) if someone sneezes/coughs for any reason, or the "fitness certificate" forms that airlines are supposed to hand over to each passenger, etc.



    more...


    nissan march 2012. March 8th, 2011. 2012 Toyota
  • March 8th, 2011. 2012 Toyota



  • sunny1000
    01-09 02:44 PM
    I would agree.

    it is not advisable to leave US while your extension is being processed. I would suggest waiting for it to get approved and then schedulingan appointment (in India) or in canada before leaving for india and get the new visa stamped.





    hair Nissan Mirca or Nissan March nissan march 2012. 1998 Nissan Micra Shape 1.0
  • 1998 Nissan Micra Shape 1.0



  • blacktongue
    10-04 01:15 PM
    It was not supposed to be shown to Indians on IV

    Did you not read on the page
    [������ݴ���]EB3C����ֲ���DemandData(AoS&CP) - δ��ռ�(mitbbs.com) (http://www.mitbbs.com/article_t2/EB23/31236411.html)
    BTW: Please do not let Indian know it :-)

    Traitor.



    more...


    nissan march 2012. Used Silver Nissan Micra 1.0
  • Used Silver Nissan Micra 1.0



  • qualified_trash
    10-17 07:31 AM
    It means you will be able to get your EAD in a few weeks, based on your ability to file for I-485. The real thing ... well it can take anywhere between 8-9 months to more than 3 years, depending on how quickly FBI completes your name check and how slow or fast the USCIS service center is.


    While it does mean you WILL be able to get your EAD. you have to apply for the EAD when filing for 485. for people who have a valid H1, it makes sense to apply for an EAD for the spouse.





    hot 2012 Nissan Sunny nissan march 2012. Nissan bakal mengeluarkan
  • Nissan bakal mengeluarkan



  • gccovet
    08-15 09:08 AM
    Here is my situation:

    My sponsoring company 'A' was acquired by company 'B' last month and name changed to company 'B' with B's pay stubs.

    Am on H1 now and i applied my 485 in August 2007 with 140 approved in May 2007.

    Company B informed me that they informed USCIS regarding the acquisition(i don't what they mean !!).

    Questions:
    1. How is my green card process proceeds with company 'B'? Should the company 'B' file I140 amendment or is there any thing they have to take care?
    2. Can i join with company 'C' by invoking AC21?

    Please share your thoughts and experiences.

    Dont' worry, you are fine.
    It should be fine as your company already informed USCIS, these acquistions are quite common.

    Get a "Acquisition letter " and a "name change letter" from your HR. This will be useful if you happen to travel on H1B (out of USA).



    more...


    house of 2011 Nissan March/Micra nissan march 2012. nissan march 2011 i 70,
  • nissan march 2011 i 70,



  • lahiribaba
    03-01 02:30 PM
    Friends,

    I have Canada PR since October 2006. In October this year I will complete 3 years since landing in Canada. The rule to maintain PR is that one should live in Canada for at least 2 years in a 5 year period. Since I have not lived in Canada more that a couple of weeks since landing, will I be allowed to move to Canada after completing 3 years outside Canada or will I be sent back from the border? Has anyone moved to Canada after living outside for more than 3 years since landing? Please advise.

    Thanks.

    you say you will "complete 3 years since landing in Canada"
    then you say " I have not livied in Canada more that a couple of weeks since landing"

    With these kind of contradictory statements they will definitely send you back from the border. back to where i am not sure.





    tattoo 2012 Nissan GT-R facelift nissan march 2012. 2012 Nissan NV; Nissan March
  • 2012 Nissan NV; Nissan March



  • yogirajd
    11-09 09:02 PM
    Mine was EB2 before and after first RFE my attorney changed it to EB3.

    I don't understand Logic behind this.



    more...


    pictures took a Nissan March (Micra nissan march 2012. 2012 Nissan Micra
  • 2012 Nissan Micra



  • GCwaitforever
    09-28 02:33 PM
    Once retrogression starts, I-485 processing is held for all cases with priority date after the cut-off date.

    Even if your priority is current, I-485 will not be processed until you clear FBI name check and other security checks (and also I-140 in case of concurrent processing).

    If you believe you cleared name check process from FBI, and only processing of I-140 is holding your I-485, then switching to I-140 premium processing makes sense.

    You could try premium I-140 process and hope for name check to be cleared in time so that your I-485 is processed before retrogression kicks in.





    dresses Nissan bakal mengeluarkan nissan march 2012. 2012 Nissan GT R from front
  • 2012 Nissan GT R from front



  • Ann Ruben
    01-20 12:50 PM
    Abhay,

    It is certainly possible that the response was based only on the information available online, but there is no way to know for sure. That is why it is important to get written confirmation that USCIS rec'd your RFE response.

    Ann



    more...


    makeup March 8th, 2011. 2012 Toyota nissan march 2012. of 2011 Nissan March/Micra
  • of 2011 Nissan March/Micra



  • paddy.
    09-13 12:04 PM
    You're going to destroy us all! Giving people a program that makes web designing a lot easier is bad news for us web designers.





    girlfriend 2012 Nissan NV; Nissan March nissan march 2012. Nissan Micra leaked online
  • Nissan Micra leaked online



  • willwin
    06-30 02:03 PM
    Pappu,

    Now, is this an indication that the chances are in favorable of a the bills not passing before the new government?

    Can you atleast say which way it is going? People awaiting reform can relax for 6 months as well.

    I see few volunteers encouraging members to call representatives and also help IV by contributing financially - and they update the forum almost every 5 minutes (thanks to their dedication) - but if the efforts are not going to materialize NOW - should we not relax until the time was appropriate?

    Correct me if I was wrong.





    hairstyles Used Silver Nissan Micra 1.0 nissan march 2012. mugen2012, nissan march
  • mugen2012, nissan march



  • dhesha
    08-14 08:04 PM
    One of my friend got "Card Production Ordered" email. He is EB2-I, PD Jan 2006, RD- Sep 30 2007, NSC.
    Mine is Dec 2005 and still waiting. So what is going on with NSC? Are they also doing the same thing that TSC is doing? latest cases first?





    gauravsh
    05-04 10:11 AM
    Thanks, Moderator please delete this thread. I have opened a similar thread in lawyers forum.


    Thanks for help





    champu
    02-18 01:10 PM
    My Indian employer offered me to coninue working from home from US. Is that legal to do when you are in the US on an H4 visa? Thanks..

    No, it is not legal.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment