
Anders �stberg
January 6th, 2004, 10:07 AM
Nothing looks natural to me anymore
Yes, the colors, contrast and clarity that is possible - and more or less expected - is getting unreal indeed. It gets in the way of the content of the picture sometimes, too much nit-picking over Photoshop stuff...
One other suggestion! YOu may want to build a "bird mask" using the select color tool. and then apply that above the NI'd image.
This will some of the noise in the bird but will add detail in the bird. The select color range tool will give a semi transparent selection so it will kind of give you the best of both worlds than a straight select tool.
Also you could use Q and do a qick mask then use a semi transparent brush to select the bird to do the same things as color range select.
Scott
Thanks Scott! Do I understand correctly that you mean I could blend in an "unfiltered bird" over the "NeatImaged" one?
Yes, the colors, contrast and clarity that is possible - and more or less expected - is getting unreal indeed. It gets in the way of the content of the picture sometimes, too much nit-picking over Photoshop stuff...
One other suggestion! YOu may want to build a "bird mask" using the select color tool. and then apply that above the NI'd image.
This will some of the noise in the bird but will add detail in the bird. The select color range tool will give a semi transparent selection so it will kind of give you the best of both worlds than a straight select tool.
Also you could use Q and do a qick mask then use a semi transparent brush to select the bird to do the same things as color range select.
Scott
Thanks Scott! Do I understand correctly that you mean I could blend in an "unfiltered bird" over the "NeatImaged" one?
wallpaper hair attitude quotes for
Pagal
09-22 09:17 AM
Hello,
The cards and notices for my family did multiple rounds of 'undelivered' mail .... it is quite frustrating as the USPS doesn't fail to deliver any and all junk mail, but doesn't blink twice before sending back the USCIS communication as undeliverable ... wish they were equally prompt with junk mail as well! :rolleyes:
It took about 4-6 weeks to resolve the drama ... didn't open SR, just called the standard USCIS number and changed the address to that of my lawyer ... lawyer received one card, other came to my home address and some notices were sent to an address that I had in 2005!!! Didn't bother with returned notices (welcomes and card production ordered etc) ... have our cards now and have also traveled abroad and returned to US with new cards without any issue...
In short, it is a hit and miss game ... but normally, it all works out fine in the end...
The cards and notices for my family did multiple rounds of 'undelivered' mail .... it is quite frustrating as the USPS doesn't fail to deliver any and all junk mail, but doesn't blink twice before sending back the USCIS communication as undeliverable ... wish they were equally prompt with junk mail as well! :rolleyes:
It took about 4-6 weeks to resolve the drama ... didn't open SR, just called the standard USCIS number and changed the address to that of my lawyer ... lawyer received one card, other came to my home address and some notices were sent to an address that I had in 2005!!! Didn't bother with returned notices (welcomes and card production ordered etc) ... have our cards now and have also traveled abroad and returned to US with new cards without any issue...
In short, it is a hit and miss game ... but normally, it all works out fine in the end...
admin
05-20 08:32 AM
There is so much to read about the happenings around this topic. How are we faring so far? Thank you for all the hard work!
Every day's Senate proceedings appear in our member's only forum - http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14
Every day's Senate proceedings appear in our member's only forum - http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14
2011 quotes on attitude girls.
uma001
06-23 09:10 AM
Although I filed the Labor Certification Application (regular filing) in mid 2004, I couldn�t apply for I-485 in July/Aug 2007 because my LC was still pending at that time. Later in 2007 I got the Labor Certification and in 2009 I received the I-140 approval.
While may case was stuck in a DOL backlog elimination center, many people who started their permanent residency process in 2005, 2006 and 2007 were able to take advantage of the I-485 filing window because of RIR and PERM filings.
I am wondering if I could request USCIS to extend to me the same EAD Card benefit that applicants with a later priority date are enjoying. Is it something I can appeal to an immigration board or to an immigration court? I have been working in H1B since 1999. Would 11 years in H1B (and 3 years in F1 prior to that) carry any humanitarian consideration in a court of appeal?
Could someone please advice?
Thank you.
I feel sorry for you. I came to US on H1 in 1998.Did not file green card and left US in 2004 came back again in 2006 on H1. Still have not filed green card.
While may case was stuck in a DOL backlog elimination center, many people who started their permanent residency process in 2005, 2006 and 2007 were able to take advantage of the I-485 filing window because of RIR and PERM filings.
I am wondering if I could request USCIS to extend to me the same EAD Card benefit that applicants with a later priority date are enjoying. Is it something I can appeal to an immigration board or to an immigration court? I have been working in H1B since 1999. Would 11 years in H1B (and 3 years in F1 prior to that) carry any humanitarian consideration in a court of appeal?
Could someone please advice?
Thank you.
I feel sorry for you. I came to US on H1 in 1998.Did not file green card and left US in 2004 came back again in 2006 on H1. Still have not filed green card.
more...

wheretogo
11-28 01:35 PM
On Monday (11/27) I got EAD card. There was wrong in "from valid Date"
My Current EAD expires on Feb 27th 2007 and I received New EAD Valid from 11/28/2007 to 11/27/2008.
- I called Customer service First time they have told me to resend I-765, Original EAD and letter telling, what is wrong.
- Second time when I called customer service and explain issue, She transferred me to Immigration office. I got Immigration officer from Los Angles and He told me same thing to re-send all documents again without Fee
- Third time, I called VSC and talk to officer and he look my case and realized the mistake and told me , he will take care and send me new EAD card with proper validate date but when I asked me case number or reference number, he told me that you have to wait for 30 day to get new card.
- I also took InfoPass appointment tomorrow and see what local INS office suggest me.
- Tomorrow I am going to call Vermount centre and discuss and then send I-765 forms , Original EAD and letter explaining the issue.
My Current EAD expires on Feb 27th 2007 and I received New EAD Valid from 11/28/2007 to 11/27/2008.
- I called Customer service First time they have told me to resend I-765, Original EAD and letter telling, what is wrong.
- Second time when I called customer service and explain issue, She transferred me to Immigration office. I got Immigration officer from Los Angles and He told me same thing to re-send all documents again without Fee
- Third time, I called VSC and talk to officer and he look my case and realized the mistake and told me , he will take care and send me new EAD card with proper validate date but when I asked me case number or reference number, he told me that you have to wait for 30 day to get new card.
- I also took InfoPass appointment tomorrow and see what local INS office suggest me.
- Tomorrow I am going to call Vermount centre and discuss and then send I-765 forms , Original EAD and letter explaining the issue.
Life2Live
07-16 02:40 PM
Today, I spoke to a USCI Agent and his supervisor at NSC about my case..
I quizzed them about July 2007 revised visa bulletin etc.
He looked around, checked it for like 10 minutes and said HE DOESN'T HAVE
ANY MEMO. All he said that he has this MEMO which states that July 2007 (original) bulletin ..based on that EB1-3 for all countries are current.
:-) May be NSC approves application :-) as practically NO ONE can stop them..
Again this is based on my call to actual live human being at NSC..
No wonder why we have not heared any 485 Rejection form NSC... I guess...
I quizzed them about July 2007 revised visa bulletin etc.
He looked around, checked it for like 10 minutes and said HE DOESN'T HAVE
ANY MEMO. All he said that he has this MEMO which states that July 2007 (original) bulletin ..based on that EB1-3 for all countries are current.
:-) May be NSC approves application :-) as practically NO ONE can stop them..
Again this is based on my call to actual live human being at NSC..
No wonder why we have not heared any 485 Rejection form NSC... I guess...
more...
jsb
03-25 02:45 PM
If you have all the PERM case numbers with you then you should be able to find your PD in this link
http://www.flcdatacenter.com/CasePerm.aspx and
It is interesting that you can find company names and sponsored people in this database. With job titles you can even guess who they are. I found mine, my job title being so specific.
Although employer owns I-140, it also relates to the person being sponsored. So, it should be possible to get a copy from Company A and B.
http://www.flcdatacenter.com/CasePerm.aspx and
It is interesting that you can find company names and sponsored people in this database. With job titles you can even guess who they are. I found mine, my job title being so specific.
Although employer owns I-140, it also relates to the person being sponsored. So, it should be possible to get a copy from Company A and B.
2010 quotes on attitude girls.

pd_recapturing
07-14 12:27 PM
Can someone confirm the same for BA via London?
more...
nightowl76
03-04 04:19 PM
narendra_modi = troll alert
reasons: first post, missing info, irrelevant post
reasons: first post, missing info, irrelevant post
hair quotes on attitude of girls.
STAmisha
11-16 09:44 AM
janakp
I'm not lucky like others. This is my company's lawyer. This is the first case in my company (15 years) where any sort of rejection/RFE/downgrade to TR is done.
I'm not lucky like others. This is my company's lawyer. This is the first case in my company (15 years) where any sort of rejection/RFE/downgrade to TR is done.
more...

beautifulMind
07-17 11:14 AM
You are in same situation as me as long your job duties for the new position are 50% different from old position you should be ok
hot quotes on attitude girls.
GCard_Dream
08-20 06:49 PM
I received my "Approval Notice Sent" email on Aug 13th and actually received the notice on 16th. However, never received any "Card Production Ordered" email. From your post, it looks like you received the card production email before the "Approval Notice Sent" email. I am just wondering why I didn't receive any card production ordered email.
I would imagine that once the 485 is approved, card production is automatically ordered. Any input guys?
The Story Thus far:
Though I am not an immi guru ( I never knew what was LUD till I started checking this site), but check this site for regular updates, so wanted to share news with others who eagerly waiting for approvals in Aug.
I -485 RD: 08/11/07 LUD: 08/03/09 AD: 08/03/09 - Self
I-485 RD: 08/11/07 LUD: 08/03/09 AD: 08/03/09 - spouse
Aug 3: Card Production Ordered email received
Aug 6: Approval Notice Sent email received
Aug 7: Approval Notice Sent received in mail
AP RD: 08/09/07 LUD: 01/02/08 AD: 01/02/08 - Self
AP RD: 08/09/07 LUD: 01/03/08 AD: 01/04/08 - spouse
PD: 03/13/03
I-140 2 (EB2) AD: 05/06/09
EB2 - India / MI / NSC
I would imagine that once the 485 is approved, card production is automatically ordered. Any input guys?
The Story Thus far:
Though I am not an immi guru ( I never knew what was LUD till I started checking this site), but check this site for regular updates, so wanted to share news with others who eagerly waiting for approvals in Aug.
I -485 RD: 08/11/07 LUD: 08/03/09 AD: 08/03/09 - Self
I-485 RD: 08/11/07 LUD: 08/03/09 AD: 08/03/09 - spouse
Aug 3: Card Production Ordered email received
Aug 6: Approval Notice Sent email received
Aug 7: Approval Notice Sent received in mail
AP RD: 08/09/07 LUD: 01/02/08 AD: 01/02/08 - Self
AP RD: 08/09/07 LUD: 01/03/08 AD: 01/04/08 - spouse
PD: 03/13/03
I-140 2 (EB2) AD: 05/06/09
EB2 - India / MI / NSC
more...
house quotes on girls attitude.
kkking
11-02 06:41 PM
hi guys, are you guys able to see the status online? I am not.
tattoo Famous Quotes Attitude Girls
webm
05-29 12:54 PM
4. Does the answer to (3) above depend on whether you are on an I797 (H1) approval that is valid for a period beyond the paroled date or you are on an EAD?
---Yes depends on your H1 validity one can continue working although I-94 stamp paroled for 1yr validity expired ie AOS pending status will let you in and contine the work on H1 or EAD
---Yes depends on your H1 validity one can continue working although I-94 stamp paroled for 1yr validity expired ie AOS pending status will let you in and contine the work on H1 or EAD
more...
pictures Famous Quotes Attitude Girls;
h1_b_visa_holder
09-23 02:34 PM
I have a similar question.
I have approved I-140 using which I have received 7th year H1 extension for 3 years.
I am planning to change my job now. I understand that when my new employer files H1 Transfer they would need an approved I 140 from the previous employer to request 3 year extension. However, my previous employer is not giving me the I 140 approval notice. However, I have the I 140 receipt notice. Can I use that for my H1 extension/transfer with new employer.
Thanks
I have approved I-140 using which I have received 7th year H1 extension for 3 years.
I am planning to change my job now. I understand that when my new employer files H1 Transfer they would need an approved I 140 from the previous employer to request 3 year extension. However, my previous employer is not giving me the I 140 approval notice. However, I have the I 140 receipt notice. Can I use that for my H1 extension/transfer with new employer.
Thanks
dresses quotes on attitude girls

kalyan
07-07 12:46 PM
Invite the Senators to this meeting.
Make them come since we pay Taxes. That way , they know that there is legal Immigration Community .
Invite the Heads of DMV so that they can address our driving problems
Invite SSN people local heads.
When we do this, we can pay for their expenses to join us in that meet.
I am open to it. Not only by contribution but also working.
Make them come since we pay Taxes. That way , they know that there is legal Immigration Community .
Invite the Heads of DMV so that they can address our driving problems
Invite SSN people local heads.
When we do this, we can pay for their expenses to join us in that meet.
I am open to it. Not only by contribution but also working.
more...
makeup quotes on attitude girls.
ravi98
03-08 09:13 AM
Thank you IV for this service. I have emailed my question to the address provided.
girlfriend quotes on attitude girls.

ssss
08-11 10:39 AM
i dont see a poll :) Are you expecting every one to post on this thread ?
hairstyles quotes on attitude of girls.
nashim
08-07 11:51 AM
Good job, people can laugh by this post in a busy work schedule.
fullerene
12-14 10:39 PM
I don't know how many people will that invitation allow for the meeting? I can join and we can present some things to the congressman. Please PM me and we can touch base.
thanks,
Very glad to hear that. You may visit his website and email or call for reservation.
thanks,
Very glad to hear that. You may visit his website and email or call for reservation.
skillet
05-24 01:57 PM
05/23/2007: IMPORTANT CIR UPDATE MESSAGE
For the last two days, the Senate floor focused on the procedural motions as to whether the Senate should take up and continue S. 1348 Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2007. People know that this is the bill which the Senate passed last year and was killed in the House. S. 1348 is this bill which was reintroduced by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid. By agreeing to proceed and go into debate, the Senate floor at least overcame the opposition by a few anti-immigration Senators.
On May 21, 2007, the Senator Reid introduced, for himself, Senator Kennedy and Senator Specter, a motion to substitute the text of the S.1348 by the bi-partisan compromise which was produced by a bi-partisan group of Senators and White House during the weekend. Accordingly, there was no serious debate about the controversial issues in the compromise during last two days other than Senator Dorgan's motion to amend the Senator's Reid's amendment to substitute S. 1348 to kill temporary worker program. The floor rejected his motion and his motion was defeated yesterday.
The debates on controversial issues in the compromise bill are expected to be heated up from today after the Senate floor passes the Senator Reid's motion to substitute the S. 1348. A series of amendments to the substituted bill are expected to be introduced from today on. This means that those who oppose the controversial poisonous elements in the compromise bill must mobilize their forces to pressure the Senate to amend these poisonous proposals in the compromise. This is the most important time for people to arise and act!
It appears that the restrictionist Republicans opposed the CIR last year on the issues of relief of illegal immigrants including temporary guest worker program and legalization of 12 million illegal aliens in the country. Since then, as affected by the pressures from in and outside of the country, including the swift of position in the Christian forces, Hispanic forces, White House, and other forces, these core groups of restrictionist Republicans shifted their strategies in such a way that they give concession to the issues relating to the illegal aliens including guest worker program and legalization of illegal aliens, and instead focus on strategy to overhaul immigration system to achieve control and reduction of the number of immigrants allowed to come into this country and more importantly to control the types of immigrants allowed to immigrate to this country in terms of the ethnic and racial backgrounds, and immigrants from non-English speaking countries. Underlying the point systems, concept of control of chain of immigrants, and removal of certain family-based immigrant categories are the hidden agenda of the restrictivonist and right wing Republican forces to control immigrants and more importantly immigrants from certain part of the world. This hidden agenda is disguised in the name of the country's need for immigrants who can contribute to the nation's economy. The center of development of this concept and proposal was the Heritage Foundation, the think-tank of the conservative Republicans. This agenda has been pushed forward for the last few years through its arms in various communities, including some immigration groups. They penetrated into some immigrant groups, particularly employment-based immigrant groups, to divide the immigrant community and their supporters.
By now, people have learnt the hidden agenda of the conservative and restrictionist group, and the opposition to the poinonous agenda that are conceived in the compromise is growing fast. It is clear that the country and the immigrant community have to pass a comprehensive immigration reform legislation this year. The way to achieve this goal is to contact with the legislators en masse to remove the poinonous segments in the bill and the hidden agenda of the restrictionists and pass the bill. Accordingly, the amendment process is extremely important to achieve the overall goals of passing the CIR and passing the CIR without poisons. This is achievable since this is the Democrat Congress. This reporter assures the readers that should the Senate fail to pass such workable bill, there will be no, repeat no, CIR legislation enacted this year and in the next few years.
Please copy and send this message to any one or any organizations via email or web posting or fax as quickly as possible!
For the last two days, the Senate floor focused on the procedural motions as to whether the Senate should take up and continue S. 1348 Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2007. People know that this is the bill which the Senate passed last year and was killed in the House. S. 1348 is this bill which was reintroduced by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid. By agreeing to proceed and go into debate, the Senate floor at least overcame the opposition by a few anti-immigration Senators.
On May 21, 2007, the Senator Reid introduced, for himself, Senator Kennedy and Senator Specter, a motion to substitute the text of the S.1348 by the bi-partisan compromise which was produced by a bi-partisan group of Senators and White House during the weekend. Accordingly, there was no serious debate about the controversial issues in the compromise during last two days other than Senator Dorgan's motion to amend the Senator's Reid's amendment to substitute S. 1348 to kill temporary worker program. The floor rejected his motion and his motion was defeated yesterday.
The debates on controversial issues in the compromise bill are expected to be heated up from today after the Senate floor passes the Senator Reid's motion to substitute the S. 1348. A series of amendments to the substituted bill are expected to be introduced from today on. This means that those who oppose the controversial poisonous elements in the compromise bill must mobilize their forces to pressure the Senate to amend these poisonous proposals in the compromise. This is the most important time for people to arise and act!
It appears that the restrictionist Republicans opposed the CIR last year on the issues of relief of illegal immigrants including temporary guest worker program and legalization of 12 million illegal aliens in the country. Since then, as affected by the pressures from in and outside of the country, including the swift of position in the Christian forces, Hispanic forces, White House, and other forces, these core groups of restrictionist Republicans shifted their strategies in such a way that they give concession to the issues relating to the illegal aliens including guest worker program and legalization of illegal aliens, and instead focus on strategy to overhaul immigration system to achieve control and reduction of the number of immigrants allowed to come into this country and more importantly to control the types of immigrants allowed to immigrate to this country in terms of the ethnic and racial backgrounds, and immigrants from non-English speaking countries. Underlying the point systems, concept of control of chain of immigrants, and removal of certain family-based immigrant categories are the hidden agenda of the restrictivonist and right wing Republican forces to control immigrants and more importantly immigrants from certain part of the world. This hidden agenda is disguised in the name of the country's need for immigrants who can contribute to the nation's economy. The center of development of this concept and proposal was the Heritage Foundation, the think-tank of the conservative Republicans. This agenda has been pushed forward for the last few years through its arms in various communities, including some immigration groups. They penetrated into some immigrant groups, particularly employment-based immigrant groups, to divide the immigrant community and their supporters.
By now, people have learnt the hidden agenda of the conservative and restrictionist group, and the opposition to the poinonous agenda that are conceived in the compromise is growing fast. It is clear that the country and the immigrant community have to pass a comprehensive immigration reform legislation this year. The way to achieve this goal is to contact with the legislators en masse to remove the poinonous segments in the bill and the hidden agenda of the restrictionists and pass the bill. Accordingly, the amendment process is extremely important to achieve the overall goals of passing the CIR and passing the CIR without poisons. This is achievable since this is the Democrat Congress. This reporter assures the readers that should the Senate fail to pass such workable bill, there will be no, repeat no, CIR legislation enacted this year and in the next few years.
Please copy and send this message to any one or any organizations via email or web posting or fax as quickly as possible!
No comments:
Post a Comment