Alabaman
11-04 08:45 PM
Whenever you want to switch jobs, you have to apply for a whole new H1.
Having one already does not make things faster or easier, except when you are already in the US. In this case, you can switch jobs as soon as you file the new H1, you don't have to wait for approval. However, there is a big risk:
what if the new H1 is denied? You already quit your previous employer and cannot work for the new one anymore...Then you are in big trouble.
How often does a denial happen in a case of H1 "transfer"? Do you know? Why would a transfer be denied?
Having one already does not make things faster or easier, except when you are already in the US. In this case, you can switch jobs as soon as you file the new H1, you don't have to wait for approval. However, there is a big risk:
what if the new H1 is denied? You already quit your previous employer and cannot work for the new one anymore...Then you are in big trouble.
How often does a denial happen in a case of H1 "transfer"? Do you know? Why would a transfer be denied?
wallpaper 37) Goku: Super Saiyan,
bsbawa10
09-07 06:32 PM
And any ideas on what will we do with the final list? If it ever gets to include absolutely everything - much of it may even be hidden from us - you never know what goes on inside those Fed buildings!
I think if we have enough data with actual incidents /dates , we can atleast post them on blogs, send them to the director USCIS, send complaint to congress and whereever else we can.
I think if we have enough data with actual incidents /dates , we can atleast post them on blogs, send them to the director USCIS, send complaint to congress and whereever else we can.
mihird
10-16 01:52 PM
EB5 investor Visa is already in place.
The numbers are a little different ($500,000 to $1M) but you can buy yourself a GC pretty quickly.
If I am not wrong.....I had checked on the EB5 retrogression some time back..
The numbers are a little different ($500,000 to $1M) but you can buy yourself a GC pretty quickly.
If I am not wrong.....I had checked on the EB5 retrogression some time back..
2011 Super Saiyan Gogeta (MVC2
anci
11-14 01:33 PM
Dear All ,
I recently got my I-140 approved, got our(me and spouse) EAD and AP too.Now what I am wondering is that
1.Am I still on H1 status or the status now becomes EAD ?
2. If my H1 still holds good then should I go back to India to get my fresh H1 stamping as it will expire november next year or should I go for one year H1 extensions(as I heard from friends ) till I get the GC ?
3. Is there any stipulated time limit within which my wife has to apply for her SSN( we have not yet applied for it. )
4. My passport is going to expire on December next year. Do I need to go to India for renewal or it can be done from here itself. If it can be done from here itself then when is the earliest to start that process ?( I will be happy if u could send some links that will guide me ).
Thank you very much in advance.
Anci.
I recently got my I-140 approved, got our(me and spouse) EAD and AP too.Now what I am wondering is that
1.Am I still on H1 status or the status now becomes EAD ?
2. If my H1 still holds good then should I go back to India to get my fresh H1 stamping as it will expire november next year or should I go for one year H1 extensions(as I heard from friends ) till I get the GC ?
3. Is there any stipulated time limit within which my wife has to apply for her SSN( we have not yet applied for it. )
4. My passport is going to expire on December next year. Do I need to go to India for renewal or it can be done from here itself. If it can be done from here itself then when is the earliest to start that process ?( I will be happy if u could send some links that will guide me ).
Thank you very much in advance.
Anci.
more...
langagadu
02-27 02:39 PM
I like your handle though, haider420
I just got my I-140 approval and my priority date is 02/2008. I fall in the "All Charge-ability Areas Except Those Listed" EB3 and the March bulletin PD is 01MAY05. My lawyer is telling me I cant apply yet and since I am 2 semesters away from completing my Master's I should finish the course and just apply in the EB2 class. I dont have the funds to apply for this whole damn thing all over again. Can someone please help!? I've honestly turned suicidal dealing with this BS..
I just got my I-140 approval and my priority date is 02/2008. I fall in the "All Charge-ability Areas Except Those Listed" EB3 and the March bulletin PD is 01MAY05. My lawyer is telling me I cant apply yet and since I am 2 semesters away from completing my Master's I should finish the course and just apply in the EB2 class. I dont have the funds to apply for this whole damn thing all over again. Can someone please help!? I've honestly turned suicidal dealing with this BS..
JoeWings
March 24th, 2005, 10:21 AM
The AA battery holder is for LAST RESORT use only. It was never designed for continous use. If you did it would get very expensive very quickly.
You didn't say what kind of batteries. If they were Ni-Cads or NiMH, they only supply 1.2 volts. The D100 requires 1.5 volts.
Also, you might try mounting a newer AF lens to it just to see if its the older lens. Hopefully the lens you used isn't pre-1977. If so, you may have damaged the body.
You didn't say what kind of batteries. If they were Ni-Cads or NiMH, they only supply 1.2 volts. The D100 requires 1.5 volts.
Also, you might try mounting a newer AF lens to it just to see if its the older lens. Hopefully the lens you used isn't pre-1977. If so, you may have damaged the body.
more...
hianupam
11-17 06:35 AM
Yep - got mine 2 months back. Docs to carry
- Original social security card.
- Original EAD card
- The first lady asked me to bring the employment letter. I did not have it with me, I went home to get it and got in another line, that dude did not even look at it.
- Passport and I-94 (They did not check this) I took it just in case
- Cash - 25$
You will get a 5 year license, but it will say that you are a temp visitor till your EAD expires. You will have to take your EAD in when the new EAD comes in.
Let me know if you need further details.
Thanks. Where did you get the info on what docs to carry? Was it at the Texas DPS website?
- Original social security card.
- Original EAD card
- The first lady asked me to bring the employment letter. I did not have it with me, I went home to get it and got in another line, that dude did not even look at it.
- Passport and I-94 (They did not check this) I took it just in case
- Cash - 25$
You will get a 5 year license, but it will say that you are a temp visitor till your EAD expires. You will have to take your EAD in when the new EAD comes in.
Let me know if you need further details.
Thanks. Where did you get the info on what docs to carry? Was it at the Texas DPS website?
2010 File:Gogeta Super Saiyan 4
ola
06-13 01:33 PM
Memphis, TN
more...
anishNewbie
01-07 01:56 PM
I want to apply for my OPT extension. I am currently on 12-month OPT.
I am too close to my deadline. So guys please reply ASAP.
I found 2 contradicting information on USCIS website.. Please help..
USCIS - Instructions for Electronically Filing Form I-765 (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=c646065d85cee010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=9059d9808bcbd010VgnVCM100000d1f1d6a1 RCRD)
Who Is Eligible to e-File This Form
Except for those categories listed above, applicants falling in the categories described in Part 2 of Form I-765 Instructions are eligible for electronic filing.
Category 274a.12(a)
.. Blah Blah Blah
(18) L Spouses
Category 274a.12(c)
(2) Dependent of TECRO E-1 Nonimmigrant
(3)(a) Pre-Completion Opt 12 Months
(3)(b) Post Completion Opt 12 Months
(3)(c) 17-Month STEM Extension
Allright so this says WE CAN
Now look at this link
USCIS - Application for Employment Authorization (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=73ddd59cb7a5d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=7d316c0b4c3bf110VgnVCM1000004718190a RCRD)
Electronic Filing:
Please note that the option to file Form I-765 electronically for the eligibility category (c)(3)(i) has been disabled. The option to file Form I-765 electronically for the new eligibility categories (c)(3)(A), (c)(3)(B), and (c)(3)(C) is currently not available but will be available shortly. When this option becomes available, an update will be posted to this page. The option to file the Form I-765 for the eligibility codes (c)(3)(ii) and (c)(3)(iii) remains in effect.
From above it says, WE CAN'T
Any ideas any one ??
Also my another question is with Form I-765
Question 11. Date you applied for previous EAD ??
OPTIONS:
Notice Date
Receipt Date
StartDate of Previous OPT
ExpiryDate of Previos OPT
Granted Date(How do i know that??)
Received Date
Thank you..
I am too close to my deadline. So guys please reply ASAP.
I found 2 contradicting information on USCIS website.. Please help..
USCIS - Instructions for Electronically Filing Form I-765 (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=c646065d85cee010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=9059d9808bcbd010VgnVCM100000d1f1d6a1 RCRD)
Who Is Eligible to e-File This Form
Except for those categories listed above, applicants falling in the categories described in Part 2 of Form I-765 Instructions are eligible for electronic filing.
Category 274a.12(a)
.. Blah Blah Blah
(18) L Spouses
Category 274a.12(c)
(2) Dependent of TECRO E-1 Nonimmigrant
(3)(a) Pre-Completion Opt 12 Months
(3)(b) Post Completion Opt 12 Months
(3)(c) 17-Month STEM Extension
Allright so this says WE CAN
Now look at this link
USCIS - Application for Employment Authorization (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=73ddd59cb7a5d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=7d316c0b4c3bf110VgnVCM1000004718190a RCRD)
Electronic Filing:
Please note that the option to file Form I-765 electronically for the eligibility category (c)(3)(i) has been disabled. The option to file Form I-765 electronically for the new eligibility categories (c)(3)(A), (c)(3)(B), and (c)(3)(C) is currently not available but will be available shortly. When this option becomes available, an update will be posted to this page. The option to file the Form I-765 for the eligibility codes (c)(3)(ii) and (c)(3)(iii) remains in effect.
From above it says, WE CAN'T
Any ideas any one ??
Also my another question is with Form I-765
Question 11. Date you applied for previous EAD ??
OPTIONS:
Notice Date
Receipt Date
StartDate of Previous OPT
ExpiryDate of Previos OPT
Granted Date(How do i know that??)
Received Date
Thank you..
hair Vegeta (Super Saiyan 4), Uub,
srikondoji
07-27 02:20 PM
The receipts will be generated not by Priority Date but by Physically received date. This was obvious right from beginning, but some questions were raised on this forum.
more...
belmontboy
11-18 06:20 PM
It�s been long since I got head ache..but today I had every reason to get.
I tried taking an appointment for h1B for December. Here is my experience�
1. After entering the receipt details it took me to available dates calendar. In this screen there was no option to pick an specific date for appointment. This screen was same as the screen we get when we check for available date without entering receipt number.
2. I pressed �Continue� and it later took me to DS156.
3. Filled the form and it took me to screen which displayed my name against a check box with 3 option. The screen says..�select the form to edit/complete..� 3 options I can see are DS156,DS157 and petition details. No matter how many times I edit the information I can�t get the choice to pick the appointment date. Basically I have filled up the form without knowing the appointment date.
4. If I try to download the appointment letter it says..�You cannot download until you specify courier address��.
Has anyone experience similar problem�?? Any work around�.??
Any help is greatly appreciated�thanks in advance�
You have to submit.
Once you submit, you will be able to choose dates.
I tried taking an appointment for h1B for December. Here is my experience�
1. After entering the receipt details it took me to available dates calendar. In this screen there was no option to pick an specific date for appointment. This screen was same as the screen we get when we check for available date without entering receipt number.
2. I pressed �Continue� and it later took me to DS156.
3. Filled the form and it took me to screen which displayed my name against a check box with 3 option. The screen says..�select the form to edit/complete..� 3 options I can see are DS156,DS157 and petition details. No matter how many times I edit the information I can�t get the choice to pick the appointment date. Basically I have filled up the form without knowing the appointment date.
4. If I try to download the appointment letter it says..�You cannot download until you specify courier address��.
Has anyone experience similar problem�?? Any work around�.??
Any help is greatly appreciated�thanks in advance�
You have to submit.
Once you submit, you will be able to choose dates.
hot super saiyan 4 goku kamehameha

desi3933
03-19 11:14 AM
Is it still possible to transfer your H1B to another employer
Yes
... and return back to USA on the old visa?
No. You will need new visa stamp.
Yes
... and return back to USA on the old visa?
No. You will need new visa stamp.
more...
house Not meaning to be a pain,
njboy
03-07 06:36 AM
it would be difficult to show how a french degree is useful in your current job. Many companies get h1-b approved by showing a "business necessity"..ie, they need travel agents who speak a certain Indian language etc. Doing an MBA definitely will help, but not with the current job description. They are going to ask why the job requires an MBA?Ofcourse if you got a job teaching French, h1-b visa will be granted.
tattoo super saiyan 4 goku wallpaper.
PresidentO
02-07 12:37 PM
Hi! I am on a H1 - B visa and had a question. If I marry someone from my home country India and she is working out there as a physiotherapist, can she come here and start practicing immediately or she needs to give some exams and do I need to file her H1 - B in the quota opening in April or is she outside the quota?
Please update your profile to reflect your Labor cert/I-140/ I-485 status and I will answer your Q in detail.
Please update your profile to reflect your Labor cert/I-140/ I-485 status and I will answer your Q in detail.
more...
pictures gt super saiyan 4 gogeta.
kshitijnt
12-02 06:07 PM
I am in US right now on H1B status, I've my wife on H4 status, I'll be leaving to renew my H1B again, but I heard that some people get their case under review for months, so I am planning to re-enter to US using my AP in case this happened to me.
My question now:
Would re-entering to US using my AP void my wife's H4 status? Knowing the fact that I'll be working with my H1B status and I am not planning to use my EAD
If you can provide me with some links on USCIS supporting this, it would be great
Yes in that case your wife will be in AOS status. As long has she has a pending 485, this should not matter. Her status is always tied to your status.
My question now:
Would re-entering to US using my AP void my wife's H4 status? Knowing the fact that I'll be working with my H1B status and I am not planning to use my EAD
If you can provide me with some links on USCIS supporting this, it would be great
Yes in that case your wife will be in AOS status. As long has she has a pending 485, this should not matter. Her status is always tied to your status.
dresses goku super saiyan 4 gogeta. gt
stueym
04-04 03:33 PM
DOS tried to update the system reflecting a big jump in the visa dates for May. The system was unused to any changes lately - leave aside such large forward movements - and as a result it crashed.
DOS managed to recover the system by replacing all date fields with character fields. The rumor is that the value for all those character fields is now "C", whatever that means.
Nice one, although you are 2 days too late with your "special" news. :D
DOS managed to recover the system by replacing all date fields with character fields. The rumor is that the value for all those character fields is now "C", whatever that means.
Nice one, although you are 2 days too late with your "special" news. :D
more...
makeup TALL SUPER SAIYAN GOGETA 4

visshy
09-12 09:06 AM
My wife's ead expires 10/02/2010. We applied for renewal/extension in july and requested expedition which was rejected recently. My question is :
Can she take unpaid leave after 10/02/2010 while waiting for EAD approval? If yes, then is there any legal document that can confirm this or an online link (from uscis or any other legal documention) to confirm this that she can use to provide to her HR?
Please advice.
Thanks
Can she take unpaid leave after 10/02/2010 while waiting for EAD approval? If yes, then is there any legal document that can confirm this or an online link (from uscis or any other legal documention) to confirm this that she can use to provide to her HR?
Please advice.
Thanks
girlfriend Shadow Dragon Saga Edit Shadow
jonty_11
01-08 01:18 PM
If TCS or any Indian firm claims you owe them something since you quit them after coming to US (contract breach or whatever), they will not release your PF until you clear your accounts with them. Call is yours after seeing if the payback is greater than PF??
hairstyles Gogeta Super Saiyan 1000.
MCQ
05-05 01:24 PM
You need to wait until you have submitted your I-485, and to be on the safe side, got an EAD. The can write these things for pleasure all you want, but the minute you try to sell them - then it's 'Work' and you can only work in the US for the people that sponsored your H1-B.
Sorry
McQ
Sorry
McQ
adde72
06-30 10:58 AM
and do it in PM. Someone asked is in a situation due to the attorney. He didn't seek or initiate LS.
Keep it polite. Moderators, watch and close this thread, if it becomes rowdy here.
If he can buy a Labor why cant the advise also ..this is a public forum for a cause - Retrogression - not for encouraging subtitution cases .
Members
Please dont answer any questions relating to that topic .Kick the guys out
Keep it polite. Moderators, watch and close this thread, if it becomes rowdy here.
If he can buy a Labor why cant the advise also ..this is a public forum for a cause - Retrogression - not for encouraging subtitution cases .
Members
Please dont answer any questions relating to that topic .Kick the guys out
Libra
09-15 10:43 PM
Are you coming?
No comments:
Post a Comment