aadimanav
12-11 01:41 AM
Thanks Pappu
wallpaper The ad quotes Von Teese as
vrbest
11-14 11:36 AM
our case was recvd by uscis on July 23. we got our EAD card, FP notices , 485 receipts already. But 485 status is not online yet. I really dont need to worry about it, but was wondering if anyone is similar situation..
thanks
thanks
%2525252525252B(3).jpg)
psaxena
05-20 05:41 PM
well said I agree, I gonna go to tijuana and burn my passport and come back illiegally walking and starting working in some car wash .
2011 sad Vegetarianism+quotes
baleraosreedhar
11-09 02:50 PM
Hi All
My wife received her H1 document approval notice yesterday, but her approval notice does not contain I 94.
Employer says they will receive I 94 document seperately and they will mail it.
My question is, Is Employer saying TRUTH
Usually I94 is part of H1 Approval notice, ie bottom part, Do USCIS send out both these documents seperately.
If my wife does not get her I 94 what are her Options
your Response is truly appreciated
My wife received her H1 document approval notice yesterday, but her approval notice does not contain I 94.
Employer says they will receive I 94 document seperately and they will mail it.
My question is, Is Employer saying TRUTH
Usually I94 is part of H1 Approval notice, ie bottom part, Do USCIS send out both these documents seperately.
If my wife does not get her I 94 what are her Options
your Response is truly appreciated
more...
ss_col
08-13 01:15 PM
Hi,
Can you tell me what your lawyer sent to the USCIS. How did he link the approved 140 to the pending 485. Did he fill any form? I am in the same boat. My both 140's are with the same company though.
Thanks
Can you tell me what your lawyer sent to the USCIS. How did he link the approved 140 to the pending 485. Did he fill any form? I am in the same boat. My both 140's are with the same company though.
Thanks

ksircar
04-04 03:38 PM
Why is it still unaccessible? Are you guys experiencing the same?
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html
Does anyone really care?
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html
Does anyone really care?
more...
thomachan72
05-15 04:20 PM
I got my GC last year auguest but her gc/485 status is stil pending. Is it even possible based on her case was dependent on me? What can I do abt it. Thanks.
your PD is 2006 and you got the GC? please correct your PD.
your PD is 2006 and you got the GC? please correct your PD.
2010 Vegetarianism+quotes
roseball
01-07 02:20 PM
I want to apply for my OPT extension. I am currently on 12-month OPT.
I am too close to my deadline. So guys please reply ASAP.
I found 2 contradicting information on USCIS website.. Please help..
USCIS - Instructions for Electronically Filing Form I-765 (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=c646065d85cee010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=9059d9808bcbd010VgnVCM100000d1f1d6a1 RCRD)
Who Is Eligible to e-File This Form
Except for those categories listed above, applicants falling in the categories described in Part 2 of Form I-765 Instructions are eligible for electronic filing.
Category 274a.12(a)
.. Blah Blah Blah
(18) L Spouses
Category 274a.12(c)
(2) Dependent of TECRO E-1 Nonimmigrant
(3)(a) Pre-Completion Opt 12 Months
(3)(b) Post Completion Opt 12 Months
(3)(c) 17-Month STEM Extension
Allright so this says WE CAN
Now look at this link
USCIS - Application for Employment Authorization (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=73ddd59cb7a5d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=7d316c0b4c3bf110VgnVCM1000004718190a RCRD)
Electronic Filing:
Please note that the option to file Form I-765 electronically for the eligibility category (c)(3)(i) has been disabled. The option to file Form I-765 electronically for the new eligibility categories (c)(3)(A), (c)(3)(B), and (c)(3)(C) is currently not available but will be available shortly. When this option becomes available, an update will be posted to this page. The option to file the Form I-765 for the eligibility codes (c)(3)(ii) and (c)(3)(iii) remains in effect.
From above it says, WE CAN'T
Any ideas any one ??
Also my another question is with Form I-765
Question 11. Date you applied for previous EAD ??
OPTIONS:
Notice Date
Receipt Date
StartDate of Previous OPT
ExpiryDate of Previos OPT
Granted Date(How do i know that??)
Received Date
Thank you..
From the above, it seems the option to file F-1 based OPT was available online at some point but for some reasons currently is disabled. So you cannot file online.
I am too close to my deadline. So guys please reply ASAP.
I found 2 contradicting information on USCIS website.. Please help..
USCIS - Instructions for Electronically Filing Form I-765 (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=c646065d85cee010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=9059d9808bcbd010VgnVCM100000d1f1d6a1 RCRD)
Who Is Eligible to e-File This Form
Except for those categories listed above, applicants falling in the categories described in Part 2 of Form I-765 Instructions are eligible for electronic filing.
Category 274a.12(a)
.. Blah Blah Blah
(18) L Spouses
Category 274a.12(c)
(2) Dependent of TECRO E-1 Nonimmigrant
(3)(a) Pre-Completion Opt 12 Months
(3)(b) Post Completion Opt 12 Months
(3)(c) 17-Month STEM Extension
Allright so this says WE CAN
Now look at this link
USCIS - Application for Employment Authorization (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=73ddd59cb7a5d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=7d316c0b4c3bf110VgnVCM1000004718190a RCRD)
Electronic Filing:
Please note that the option to file Form I-765 electronically for the eligibility category (c)(3)(i) has been disabled. The option to file Form I-765 electronically for the new eligibility categories (c)(3)(A), (c)(3)(B), and (c)(3)(C) is currently not available but will be available shortly. When this option becomes available, an update will be posted to this page. The option to file the Form I-765 for the eligibility codes (c)(3)(ii) and (c)(3)(iii) remains in effect.
From above it says, WE CAN'T
Any ideas any one ??
Also my another question is with Form I-765
Question 11. Date you applied for previous EAD ??
OPTIONS:
Notice Date
Receipt Date
StartDate of Previous OPT
ExpiryDate of Previos OPT
Granted Date(How do i know that??)
Received Date
Thank you..
From the above, it seems the option to file F-1 based OPT was available online at some point but for some reasons currently is disabled. So you cannot file online.
more...
kabeer_g
08-10 04:12 PM
A question on consular processing vs I-485. She already has a tourist visa. Also since she is deriving her green card status from mine, her priority date is current. Could she come to US on her tourist visa and we file for I-485 here instead of doing consular processing?
Thanks,
Dinesh
Thanks,
Dinesh
hair favorite vegetarian quote?
buehler
09-03 05:55 PM
My friend said that opening an SR could lead to a higher probability for an RFE. Is that the case? I know it is not possible to scientifically prove it but is there any anecdotal evidence of it?
more...
durgakprasad
02-15 11:20 PM
Hi,
Can someone please clarify with AC21 can I take up a job Position as "IT PROJECT MANAGER 11-3021.00" whereas my EB3 Labor is filed as "Computer Programmers - 15-1021.00" ?
My I-485 is still pending past 180 days and I-140 is approved.
Thanks so much in advance for replying.
Can someone please clarify with AC21 can I take up a job Position as "IT PROJECT MANAGER 11-3021.00" whereas my EB3 Labor is filed as "Computer Programmers - 15-1021.00" ?
My I-485 is still pending past 180 days and I-140 is approved.
Thanks so much in advance for replying.
hot Vegetarianism quotes Birthday
vikram2101
08-02 12:35 PM
My PD is Feb 2002, EB2 and 485 ND: 06/15/2007
I renewed my EAD last month believing that it may trigger GC approval.
Today i received my EAD renewal for 2 years. Expiry date is July 25, 2010
Having oldest PD and receiving 2 yrs EAD, is it a good sign or bad? Please let me know.
Thanks
I suppose your pd has been current for a while now. are you stuck in name check ? do you know why your 485 approval is taking so long ? I'd say you should be getting your GC rather than the ead card.
And why does your public profile say Labor Approval Date: 05/10/2005 where as in your post you say PD is Feb 2002.
I renewed my EAD last month believing that it may trigger GC approval.
Today i received my EAD renewal for 2 years. Expiry date is July 25, 2010
Having oldest PD and receiving 2 yrs EAD, is it a good sign or bad? Please let me know.
Thanks
I suppose your pd has been current for a while now. are you stuck in name check ? do you know why your 485 approval is taking so long ? I'd say you should be getting your GC rather than the ead card.
And why does your public profile say Labor Approval Date: 05/10/2005 where as in your post you say PD is Feb 2002.
more...
house myself a vegetarian,

rakesh_one
03-20 03:25 PM
I believe, you dont have choice but to go with EB3 of the new company. That way, you will still be in US and EB3 (India) is not going to be bad going forward as it crossed major hurdle of April'01. With April 08 bulletin, everyone learned that unused visas flow into different categories. So pretty soon, EB3 ROW will be current and there wouldnt be many people to use all of them. They will flow into EB3 India.
I needed some advice on this situation I've found myself in.
I have a PERM application filed with my current employer (EB2, Oct 2007). Like most EB2 apps, mine is under a business necessity audit and we have filed an audit response for it. My lawyers are pretty sure that we will clear the audit. Guessing from , the response may be 2-3 months away.
Now I have a second offer from another company. Everything about the job and company is better than my current, but the legal team at this second company says that they will only file in EB3 (even though the job requirement says Bachelors + 8 yrs). They say that they have other EB2 audits going on and have made it a policy to only do EB3 going forward.
I'm on the 5th year of my H1 (don't ask, had a PD of 2005, caught up in BEC and got laid off last May) and this probably will be the last chance for me to change jobs before I cool my heels and wait for the repercussions of the July Fiasco to be over with.
I can't decide of weather to keep my existing EB2 job or take the new offer and step down to EB3.
Please help!
I needed some advice on this situation I've found myself in.
I have a PERM application filed with my current employer (EB2, Oct 2007). Like most EB2 apps, mine is under a business necessity audit and we have filed an audit response for it. My lawyers are pretty sure that we will clear the audit. Guessing from , the response may be 2-3 months away.
Now I have a second offer from another company. Everything about the job and company is better than my current, but the legal team at this second company says that they will only file in EB3 (even though the job requirement says Bachelors + 8 yrs). They say that they have other EB2 audits going on and have made it a policy to only do EB3 going forward.
I'm on the 5th year of my H1 (don't ask, had a PD of 2005, caught up in BEC and got laid off last May) and this probably will be the last chance for me to change jobs before I cool my heels and wait for the repercussions of the July Fiasco to be over with.
I can't decide of weather to keep my existing EB2 job or take the new offer and step down to EB3.
Please help!
tattoo Vegan and Vegetarian Quotes. 7:57 AM Vegetarian. Posted in Recipes
snathan
06-04 10:37 AM
thank you very much for your help. It makes me feel much better now.just the employer has told me that the business is low these days, will their incom and cotracts will review again? it is a very small size company.
Thanks again
Yes...if they can not prove their viable business and ability to pay....you would have hard time to get the extension.
Thanks again
Yes...if they can not prove their viable business and ability to pay....you would have hard time to get the extension.
more...
pictures Funny Vegetarian Quotes
shar533
04-29 02:29 PM
Yesterday I came back from Vancouver after 4 day visit, using 30 day rule. My visa was expired but I-94 was still valid. CBP officer at Vancouver airport didnt create any problem. He looked at my expired visa on my old passport , my new passport and current I-94 date on I-797. Thats it. He even wandered why my old I-94 was still attached with old passport which no1 bothered to take out while I was going out of USA. So he took out old I-94 from expired passport and put a new I-94 on new passport. Thats all. He didnt bothered to ask my job letter, work details , company name etc.
dresses quotes on earth. Vegetarianism
lxz2011
12-19 01:25 PM
Thank you for replying.
I believe when I was young I entered with family visit visa, then I re-entered the country using a re entry visa. I assume both has expired for awhile now, although my I 94 doesn't state an expiration date, it stats "ans or status" Could you explain what that means?
I believe when I was young I entered with family visit visa, then I re-entered the country using a re entry visa. I assume both has expired for awhile now, although my I 94 doesn't state an expiration date, it stats "ans or status" Could you explain what that means?
more...
makeup The Vegan Life
indigo10
12-03 12:17 PM
My Roommate had attended the HYD consulate on Dec 1st and he took tons of documents with him
At the interview the officer asked to show
Last 1 year paystubs
Asked if he works for a client and had any middle vendor
Client letter
Vendor letter
Agreements between vendor and employer (Asked if he had but did not ask to show)
Asked if the employer started GC processing (He is in 7th year of H1)
He got the stamp successfully.
At the interview the officer asked to show
Last 1 year paystubs
Asked if he works for a client and had any middle vendor
Client letter
Vendor letter
Agreements between vendor and employer (Asked if he had but did not ask to show)
Asked if the employer started GC processing (He is in 7th year of H1)
He got the stamp successfully.
girlfriend Funny Vegetarian Quotes
sgc2007
07-08 06:23 PM
I'm working for a big company in US since 2001. My Lc is filed in 2001 and it is still pending in BEC (phily).
Recently my company offered me LC substitution (PD of 2002). I have taken it and they filed 140. I need to show the previous experience of a skill set in 1999. I have a letter from that company for that. The problem is that company is out of business.
Questions
1)Will USCIS call that employer (employer is in a foreign country) for that experience?If so, the company is closed. What will happen? Will they reject my 140?
2)My original LC is approved (got approved yesterday)? My lawyer is telling that they will file 140 on this one also? How on earth can I habe 2 140's? When my time comes for 485, which 140 should I choose? I'm confused
Recently my company offered me LC substitution (PD of 2002). I have taken it and they filed 140. I need to show the previous experience of a skill set in 1999. I have a letter from that company for that. The problem is that company is out of business.
Questions
1)Will USCIS call that employer (employer is in a foreign country) for that experience?If so, the company is closed. What will happen? Will they reject my 140?
2)My original LC is approved (got approved yesterday)? My lawyer is telling that they will file 140 on this one also? How on earth can I habe 2 140's? When my time comes for 485, which 140 should I choose? I'm confused
hairstyles See more vegetarian quotes or
husamymd
12-30 01:58 PM
Let me put my 2 cents worth. I am one of the members who would be able to contribute $500. Not sure if I can do it on a recurring basis. But you guys wanted to identify the initial group and here I am. Hope that helps
ChainReaction
04-24 08:51 AM
I just got my wife's h4 approval letter today but the I-94 does not have any validity period on it, its blank?? Moreover, We received two more i539 approval notices sames as my wifes without any validity period under my wife's name (Applicant)... beneficiary were for two kids age 9,11 totally different last names/Nationality :confused: Are the CSC processing people smoking something:eek:
I will call them tomorrow, I was wondering if anyone else also had this experience, do we have to travel outside the country to get I-94 stamped? my H1B approval has not arrived yet but the status online says approved. Our old I-94 on the passport have already expired, will that be a problem?
I just called the service center 800 number, the lady told me that if i feel it is CSC mistake i should make an infopass appointment else file I102. I would like to know if i have to travel back to my home country to get the I-94 stamped with the validity period on it or is it just a mistake on CSC part? ANY ONE in similar situation please help.
I will call them tomorrow, I was wondering if anyone else also had this experience, do we have to travel outside the country to get I-94 stamped? my H1B approval has not arrived yet but the status online says approved. Our old I-94 on the passport have already expired, will that be a problem?
I just called the service center 800 number, the lady told me that if i feel it is CSC mistake i should make an infopass appointment else file I102. I would like to know if i have to travel back to my home country to get the I-94 stamped with the validity period on it or is it just a mistake on CSC part? ANY ONE in similar situation please help.
sts_seeker
09-02 08:41 PM
Guys, I seen many people who became devotee of Sathya Sai Baba to get instant gratification such fast money, success etc. But when they realized that Just by being his devotes, they can't just wipe out their past Karma and get instant results so they were angry and started evil saying and comment against Baba. Unless you really follow his teachings and discipline and understand what he has done to India and all mankind, it is ignorance to judge him, he is beyond our limited thinking of instant gratifications and thinking of selfishness.
No comments:
Post a Comment