Tuesday, June 14, 2011

wallpaper tiger

images Tiger Wallpapers. Download wallpaper tiger. Free Tiger Wallpaper
  • Free Tiger Wallpaper



  • sid_das
    04-21 06:34 PM
    hey starscream

    - What was the RFE about?

    In the RFE they asked for end client letter, w2 , tax retrns for last 3 years and a bunch of stuff from my company. All the necessary documents were provided. In the denial they said that all documents were in order but that they didnt prove my specialty occupation.


    - Are you employed by a consultant or employed full-time at a company's location?

    I am employed by a desi consulting company.. and i have been in a job continously since jan 2006

    - Did your employer have any profit isseus / layoffs reecently?
    No

    - Is your employer TARP funded?
    No
    - Do you have your EAD?
    No , i just completed 3 years of H1. i was planning to become fulltime and start GC before the economy went downhill.

    Do you have any info if i can appeal and file another h1 thru another employer at the same time? because i do have a project that is long term...

    its driving me crazy....:(





    wallpaper Free Tiger Wallpaper wallpaper tiger. Tiger Wallpaper
  • Tiger Wallpaper



  • gcformeornot
    02-24 07:14 AM
    __





    wallpaper tiger. wallpaper tiger white.
  • wallpaper tiger white.



  • tdasara
    08-28 04:02 PM
    Remember to get a MS in Computer Science you have to complete a few prerequisites else no University would offer you the degree.

    If your Prevailing Wage Requirement states the minimum requirement is MS in CS (and/or experience) you should be good.





    2011 Tiger Wallpaper wallpaper tiger. White Tiger
  • White Tiger



  • txh1b
    08-18 11:15 AM
    I am not sure about e-filing. Personally, I think efiling is a hassle as you have to go for a biometric appointment while paper filing or efiling does not make a difference in terms of work/result/timeline. I would recommend paperfiling. No matter how modern the front end is, the back end is all paper based and you will leave the people working on your case with a comfortable medium that they are familiar with if you paperfile. :D



    more...


    wallpaper tiger. Tiger-wallpaper
  • Tiger-wallpaper



  • nni123
    10-09 05:26 PM
    Leave Nov visa bulletin, I am more interested in November pay check, thank to this economy.

    I like that a lot and very true





    wallpaper tiger. Wallpapers · 3D/Abstract Black
  • Wallpapers · 3D/Abstract Black



  • copsmart
    08-15 08:30 AM
    Because 2006 is CURRENT.

    You probably have to wait for your YEAR to become CURRENT.


    I see...

    That sounds like a valid point. :)



    more...


    wallpaper tiger. Tiger Wallpaper
  • Tiger Wallpaper



  • Canadian_Dream
    07-25 01:51 PM
    Keep both applications going. Yes you would need a physical copy of labor to file the second one. You can later withdraw the first one when your second I-140 with a better priority date is approved. You can also interfile the I485 when your second I-140 is approved (based on your own labor). The only caveat is your priority date must be current when you interfile. Check Pearson Memo on Interfiling.

    Do the following:

    If you receive physical copy before AUG 17:
    1. File I-140/I-485 with your OWN labor before AUG-17.
    2. Do not apply for EAD and AP on the second one.
    3. Withdraw the first I-485 application when your I-140 on the second one is approved. (This will give you better priority date and no hassle of two applications)
    4. You can continue using EAD/AP filed with the first applications.


    If you don't receive the physical copy before AUG-17

    1. File I-140 whenever you receive the physical copy.
    2. In the mean while your current I-140/I485 application based on substituted
    labor will be processed as usual.
    3. You can receive EAD/AP (Try not to use it though !!)
    4. Whenever your second I-140 is approved and your priority date is current interfile the I-485 based on substituted labor with your approved I-140 with better PD.

    Good Luck.


    My company ( biggie US firm) filed 140 and 485 on a substituted LC on July 2.

    Now my own LC which was pending in BEC (and which has better PD) is approved. Can I file 140 on this? Since substitution is risky, I want to use this 140 for my 485 (over the substituted one) ? How do I do that?

    Do I need physical copy of my approved LC to file 140?

    Replies will be greatly appreciated





    2010 wallpaper tiger white. wallpaper tiger. Tiger Wallpapers. Download
  • Tiger Wallpapers. Download



  • cal97
    12-11 05:44 PM
    Guys,

    I have a question about interfiling. My signature explains my green card situation. My EB3 I-140 with a PD of 9/2001 is still not approved.

    Is it true that USCIS never responds to interfiling requests ? As per my attorney, they accept the interfiling letter and process it or they don't. My attorney is pretty darn good and honestly have no complaints till now but this particular information is kind of bothering me and just want to be sure.

    Would appreciate if anyone could help me clear this up.

    Thanks!



    more...


    wallpaper tiger. Tiger wallpapers, free Tiger
  • Tiger wallpapers, free Tiger



  • indianabacklog
    02-13 08:30 AM
    Sorry, if this seems off-topic.

    I'm on H1B visa and my wife is on H4 visa. We file our taxes as a joint return. My wife is currently studying for MS. She has received in-state tuition fees. We received 1098-T from the university. I'm thiking about getting a lifetime learning credit which will reduce my tax bill. My questions are:

    * Are people on H1/H4 allowed to take lifetime learning credit for graduate studies?
    * Will this have any negative effect on our greencard in the future?

    Thanks.


    You can simply use the tuition fees deduction on the front of the 1040 return. It will reduce your adjusted gross income. I have been using it for deducting my sons tuition for three years.





    hair White Tiger wallpaper tiger. mac wallpaper tiger. hd
  • mac wallpaper tiger. hd



  • Amitdon
    09-04 03:51 PM
    I read some where, you should be physically in country when you get card. Not sure you will be able to enter or not ?

    I would suggest contact attorney.



    more...


    wallpaper tiger. Tiger Wallpaper
  • Tiger Wallpaper



  • regacct
    09-07 08:34 AM
    Hello,
    Last November I quit my job in the US and left the country as well. Two days ago, I received an email saying my 485 is approved, and card production was ordered. The card will go to an address in the US where someone can forward me the mail.
    What should I do? Try to enter the U.S. with the card? What to say to POE officials? WIll I be questioned?
    Thanks.

    Do you have a valid AP?
    If not, how is it possible to enter the country?





    hot Tiger-wallpaper wallpaper tiger. Download This Wallpaper
  • Download This Wallpaper



  • champu
    03-04 04:32 PM
    Hi guys,
    this is my first post, so please bear with me ..How can a novice know that this forum is for EB category ? small suggestion to iv team, a small iv admin fix...

    can typing immigrationvoice.org take us all to "ebimmigrationvoice.org" or eb-legal-immigrationvoice.org" ? (eg. ibnlive.com takes you to ibnlive.in.com) In that way eventually everybody will know its a eb immigration voice and no other legal immigrants forums..

    Sr members, please share your views on this topic..

    thanks
    narendra

    Do you mind booking all the URLs you have mentioned and redirecting it to IV. Thanks



    more...


    house Siberian Tiger Wallpaper 320 x wallpaper tiger. Tiger-89-wallpaper
  • Tiger-89-wallpaper



  • dreamgc_real
    04-30 08:32 AM
    Obama did say that there might not be an appetite for it currently.......... However, making the bill a delicacy might bring back the appetite :D just kidding.....

    Seriously, if other states follow Arizona, it becomes a pressing issue and whether Obama or Congress has the appetite or not, they have to learn to deal with it. Can't let the Arizona law go viral.

    One of the biggest complaint that AZ is making is that the federal government is not addressing the border problem.........well, the federal govt has to wake up and start addressing immigration reform on the whole .......... as so many sections of the immigration system is broken.

    In conclusion, the mood and environment sets the stage. We have one. Got to take advantage of it.





    tattoo Wallpapers · 3D/Abstract Black wallpaper tiger. wallpaper tiger white. and
  • wallpaper tiger white. and



  • dwhuser
    06-15 11:24 PM
    Oh! Thanks for the explanation. We will ask his old employer if he would give us the letter. Honestly I doubt.... if he can give the letter without an active payroll or a Purchase order for a future project. No harm in tring though.....



    more...


    pictures Tiger Wallpaper wallpaper tiger. wallpaper psp
  • wallpaper psp



  • tselva
    07-05 08:15 PM
    I have just thought of something (don't know that anyone discussed this in our forum), what if USCIS do not reject the cases filed for July and keep the packages back for few months or years, just saying...

    a) Need to record each application that they have received
    b) Need to make sure that there are no concurrent I-140 filings
    c) Need to differentiate the packages received in June and July
    d) Etc
    e) Etc

    What will happen to AILA' Plaintiffs? Can they sue just having FedEx/UPS tracking number and the updated visa bulletin?

    What will happen to the folks applied on 1st July? They are not going to have AP and EAD in the future. Few of their visas may need renewal soon. How can the travel outside USA? I know there are lots more problems than this.....

    What will happen, if Oct Visa Bulletin is moved to up to 2005 for all the EB categories and the people who have filed in July not received the packages back in the meantime?

    Moreover, who knows, USCIS may not send the packages back for several weeks to avoid lawsuit. What will happen to the people who applied on 07/02?





    dresses Download This Wallpaper wallpaper tiger. wallpaper tiger white.
  • wallpaper tiger white.



  • guyfromsg
    07-26 08:24 PM
    For the experts on this board, my H1 expires on 9/30/07. Should I wait till after Aug. 17 to qualify for a 3-year extension?

    jazz

    Please see the update in Oh law's site

    Under the update July 2007 VB, visa number was unable for the entire July 2007. It remained such until July 17, 2007 when both DOS and USCIS reversed their positions. There could be some 104(c) H-1B three-year extension petitions filed in July bore the 17th. Since the July 2007 VB has been reversed and remains "current" in July, it will remain a challenging issue for these filers. Those who file after July 17, 2007 and before August 1, 2007 may not be entitled to the benefit of 104(c) extension. Accordingly, those who need three-year extension under 104(c) should not file the H-1B extension until after August 1, 2007 to obtain three year extension, even though they will have to pay the increased filing of $320 rather than the current $190. In August, the EB visa number will remain "unavailable" for the entire EB classifications, presenting the best opportunity to file such 104(c) three-year increment H-1B extension petition. What a twist and irony of the development of events?



    more...


    makeup Tiger wallpapers, free Tiger wallpaper tiger. Siberian Tiger Wallpaper 320 x
  • Siberian Tiger Wallpaper 320 x



  • naveenk
    07-22 08:34 PM
    hi all,

    I am EB3 with PD April 06/ I-140 Approved / Applied I-485 and My Employer is shifting the offcice from One state to other state. Does it have any affect on my 485 petition..?? Please respond back with some information

    Regards,
    Naveen





    girlfriend wallpaper tiger white. and wallpaper tiger. Tiger wallpaper 14
  • Tiger wallpaper 14



  • dan19
    08-28 03:16 PM
    My lawyer is arguing that a MS degree in CS would be sufficient evenif I don't have a BS CS degree.

    I didn't realize my attorney was too incompetent when I hired him. The sole purpose of appointing an attorney was to make my life easy. Rather he is giving me a hard time.


    Mention clearly what is indicated in job requirements. If the labor did not allow for BS in any enggg or related engg and just asked for BS in CS your I-140 will be denied for sure. No need to wait for the denial. Why did your attorney filed a labor like that for you knowing you do not have BS in CS.





    hairstyles Tiger Wallpaper wallpaper tiger. Free Tiger Woods wallpaper is
  • Free Tiger Woods wallpaper is



  • priderock
    05-31 03:43 PM
    14. S.1397 : A bill to increase the allocation of visas for certain highly skilled workers and to reduce fraud and abuse in certain visa programs for aliens working temporarily in the United States.
    Sponsor: Sen Lieberman, Joseph I. [CT] (introduced 5/15/2007) Cosponsors :
    Sen Cantwell, Maria [WA] - 5/15/2007
    Sen Hagel, Chuck [NE] - 5/15/2007
    Sen Voinovich, George V. [OH] - 5/15/2007

    Committees: Senate Judiciary
    Latest Major Action: 5/15/2007 Referred to Senate committee.
    Status: Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.


    Excerpts of text:

    (a) In General- Section 201(b)(1) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1151(b)(1)) is amended by adding at the end the following:

    `(F) Aliens who have earned a master's or higher degree from an accredited university in the United States.

    `(G) Aliens who--

    `(i) have earned an advanced degree in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics; and

    `(ii) have been working in a related field in the United States under a nonimmigrant visa during the 3-year period preceding their application for an immigrant visa under section 203(b).

    `(H) Aliens who--

    `(i) are described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of section 203(b)(1); or

    `(ii) have received a national interest waiver under section 203(b)(2)(B).

    `(I) The immediate relatives of an alien who is admitted as an employment-based immigrant under section 203(b).'.

    (b) Adjustment of Status for Employment-Based Immigrants-

    (1) IN GENERAL- Section 245 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1255) is amended by adding at the end the following:

    `(n) Adjustment of Status to Employment-Based Immigrant-

    `(1) ELIGIBILITY- An alien, and any eligible dependents of such alien, may file an application for adjustment of status with the Secretary of Homeland Security, whether or not an employment-based immigrant visa is immediately available at the time the application is filed, if--

    `(A) a petition filed under subparagraph (E) or (F) of section 204(a)(1) on behalf of the alien has been approved; or

    `(B) in the discretion of the Secretary, the adjudication of such petition is pending.

    `(2) VISA AVAILABILITY- An application filed under paragraph (1) may not be approved until the appropriate employment-based immigrant visa becomes available under section 203(b).

    `(3) FEES- If an employment-based immigrant visa is not available on the date on which an application is filed under paragraph (1), a supplemental fee of $500 shall be paid on behalf of the beneficiary of such application. Such fee may not be charged with respect to any dependent accompanying or following to join such beneficiary.

    `(o) Extension of Employment Authorization and Advanced Parole Document- The Secretary of Homeland Security--

    `(1) shall issue a 3-year employment authorization and 3-year advanced parole document to any beneficiary of an application for adjustment of status if a petition has been filed or is pending under subparagraph (E) or (F) of section 204(a)(1); and

    `(2) may adjust fees assessed under this section in accordance to the 3-year period of validity assigned to the employment authorization or advanced parole documents issued under subparagraph (1).'.

    (2) USE OF FEES- Section 286 of such Act (8 U.S.C. 1356) is amended--

    (A) in subsection (m), by striking `provisions of law, all adjudication fees' and inserting `provision of law, all adjudication fees and the fees collected under section 245(n)(3)'; and

    (B) in subsection (n)--

    (i) by striking `All deposits' and inserting the following: `(1) Except as provided in paragraph (2), all deposits'; and

    (ii) by adding at the end the following:

    `(2) All deposits in the Immigration Examinations Fee Account that were originally collected under section 245(n)(3) shall be used to clear security background check delays.'.

    (c) Applicability- The amendments made by subsections (a) and (b) shall apply to any visa application--

    (1) pending on the date of the enactment of this Act; or

    (2) filed on or after such date.





    amsgc
    01-31 09:47 PM
    If you are planning to interview at Delhi, then check out the policies of the Delhi Consulate here: http://newdelhi.usembassy.gov/applyinghlopq.html

    As of last Sept, there was no requirement to drop off the application a week before the interview, however, Mumbai did have that requirement.

    By the way, did you investigate the delays due to PIMS? Any update on how one can request the information about the approved H-1B sent to the consulsate?


    I am planning on taking an interview date in Delhi. I read that for mumbai, you have to drop your docs 1 week prior to your appointment. Can anyone explain the procedure for Delhi, please?

    I am still waiting for it to show the availablity. But I got HDFC receipt from India.

    Once date is shown- I will apply for non immigrant visa on the website. Now will they ask me to put my petition info (I-797) at this time? Or I will just fill in DS 156 and DS 157 forms??

    Once I fill in the forms (with bar code), I will have to take them along in the interview. Is it true?? Or I will have to drop out my docs. at VFS location even for Delhi consulate????

    Please help ppl...this stamping ordeal is taking toll on me now...alas! I was born earlier ;):p





    tabletpc
    08-24 03:05 PM
    "Unconfirmed reports say that PP for EB3 will be introduced before PP for EB2. True?"...

    Won't be surprised though..!!!. Y don't they just swap the available visa dates of EB1 and Eb3...????



    No comments:

    Post a Comment