rheoretro
09-13 03:40 PM
Please stop complaining, multiple posting of same greivance and try to do something constructive - I have been waiting for more than 5 years now too, and as frustrated as I am, I do not feel complaining will get me anywhere.
Folks, I agree that while complaining and venting are therapeutic, they are only good up to a certain point. Don't just vent on these forums. Vent, but also try and do something constructive - help recruit new members, help raise funds for UIV, talk to your bosses at work and friends who are US citizens, and make them aware of what LEGAL immigrants who are stuck in backlogs and limboland are going through. Have them write their congressmen and senators and tell them to do something about this situation.
Venting is a good first step, but we'll all need to be more constructive than this.
Folks, I agree that while complaining and venting are therapeutic, they are only good up to a certain point. Don't just vent on these forums. Vent, but also try and do something constructive - help recruit new members, help raise funds for UIV, talk to your bosses at work and friends who are US citizens, and make them aware of what LEGAL immigrants who are stuck in backlogs and limboland are going through. Have them write their congressmen and senators and tell them to do something about this situation.
Venting is a good first step, but we'll all need to be more constructive than this.
wallpaper 2009 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
gc_kaavaali
11-21 10:01 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all IV members.
karthiknv143
02-06 04:03 PM
Yes, you have to change your H4 also. Submit a new petition.
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X
hi_mkg
05-08 03:43 PM
Thanks Prashanthi for the help. I'll ask my brother to talk to his attorney about 245K option.
With warm regards,
hi_mkg
With warm regards,
hi_mkg
more...
newtoh1
04-07 03:31 PM
Hi,
My client is a TARP fund received bank.I am planning to go India for 3 weeks in may.My visa expires in Aug09.
I have new H1 extension for 3 years.
--If I go for visa stamping will it be a problem as I am workig for TARP received bank.
--If I don't go for visa stamping and planning to comeback with old visa, will it be a problem at Port Of Entry as my client is TARP received bank and I am on H1B.
My client is a TARP fund received bank.I am planning to go India for 3 weeks in may.My visa expires in Aug09.
I have new H1 extension for 3 years.
--If I go for visa stamping will it be a problem as I am workig for TARP received bank.
--If I don't go for visa stamping and planning to comeback with old visa, will it be a problem at Port Of Entry as my client is TARP received bank and I am on H1B.
brij523
02-18 11:42 AM
Anyone else!! Lets join to help ourself.
more...
hdblue
03-11 09:58 PM
That is the problem. There is no such thing in the flcdatacenter, but in onet online, there is a
15-1099.11 - Information Technology Project Managers. This is not present in flcdatacenter.
Here is the problem. So by this token, does it mean that IT Project managers either need to be classified as CIS managers or not get classified at all? This is absurd.
The attorney is not giving out any suggestions on what to do as they already filed, got a high PW and appealed which got denied.
The attorney is suggesting to refile, something I don't think is going to change the outcome.
Any suggestions?
Hi everybody,
You can see same topic at the side bar of this site. You can find out some thing same your questions or use search box or this site.
If you want to do more info, you also visit at: Project manager job description (http://www.humanresources.hrvinet.com/project-manager-job-description)
Best rgs
15-1099.11 - Information Technology Project Managers. This is not present in flcdatacenter.
Here is the problem. So by this token, does it mean that IT Project managers either need to be classified as CIS managers or not get classified at all? This is absurd.
The attorney is not giving out any suggestions on what to do as they already filed, got a high PW and appealed which got denied.
The attorney is suggesting to refile, something I don't think is going to change the outcome.
Any suggestions?
Hi everybody,
You can see same topic at the side bar of this site. You can find out some thing same your questions or use search box or this site.
If you want to do more info, you also visit at: Project manager job description (http://www.humanresources.hrvinet.com/project-manager-job-description)
Best rgs
2010 quot;Lifted 2009 Jeep Wrangler 4 Doorquot;
getta05
03-30 07:47 AM
I am on L2 visa. You dont need to have to have a GC with L2?
more...
gemini23
11-19 08:50 AM
Do we have to send copies of H1 visa stamp in passport in order to apply for ead renewal. if yes, what would be the case if the H1 visa stamp is expired. Can I send the copy of expired H1 visa stamp and I-797 approval , for ead renewal?
Can you please answer this question as I am about to file for a ead renewal.
Can you please answer this question as I am about to file for a ead renewal.
hair 1997 Jeep Wrangler Lifted
div_bell_2003
10-16 02:16 PM
As far as my understanding goes , AC-21 is nothing but a rule/memo that allows you to change your GC sponsoring employer. You can decide not to send the AC-21 papers , which pretty much means that your previous company is still your GC sponsoring employer and you are required to work for them once the GC ( also please understand that GC is for a future position ) is approved and stay with them at least 6(or more) months otherwise later down the road ( when you might want to become citizen of this wonderful country) , it might cause some problems to the extent of USCIS determining that as some sort of immigration fraud.
My lawyer , who is with a pretty big law firm in the SF Bay area, had informed me that it is always a good idea to port the GC sponsoring employer when you change jobs, if you have no intention of going back to your previous employer and work after the GC is approved.
I've changed jobs and and my lawyer has sent the AC-21 papers recently (I don't exactly know what he has sent, but he did ask for my 485 receipt and if my I-140 has been approved )
I'd suggest not getting side tracked by the USCIS errors and do things the right way. Good luck.
My lawyer , who is with a pretty big law firm in the SF Bay area, had informed me that it is always a good idea to port the GC sponsoring employer when you change jobs, if you have no intention of going back to your previous employer and work after the GC is approved.
I've changed jobs and and my lawyer has sent the AC-21 papers recently (I don't exactly know what he has sent, but he did ask for my 485 receipt and if my I-140 has been approved )
I'd suggest not getting side tracked by the USCIS errors and do things the right way. Good luck.
more...

qtoask
07-11 11:40 AM
Yes, you are right partially.. only if we over do it.
This is not over doing... This is just to keep up the momentum... dont want to loose it.
I disagree...I think our next steps should be letters/webfaxes/phone calls to senators and Congressmen/women.
The reason why the flower protest news gained some legs was because it was unique. Lets not over do things. Now that we have somewhat of the media coverage, especially in NY times & Washington Post, we should write letters to senators/congress and request assistance.
This is not over doing... This is just to keep up the momentum... dont want to loose it.
I disagree...I think our next steps should be letters/webfaxes/phone calls to senators and Congressmen/women.
The reason why the flower protest news gained some legs was because it was unique. Lets not over do things. Now that we have somewhat of the media coverage, especially in NY times & Washington Post, we should write letters to senators/congress and request assistance.
hot Jeep Wrangler Lifted 4 Door
champu
03-06 01:18 AM
Transfer money to State Bank of India .
I agree. Diversify. Gold is another option.
BTW in a few days all banks will be undergoing stress test...
You would know where to put money.
I agree. Diversify. Gold is another option.
BTW in a few days all banks will be undergoing stress test...
You would know where to put money.
more...
house 2009 jeep wrangler rubicon lifted. Bidding for the Jeep currently
rockstart
05-05 09:09 AM
As long as you are working in the same position you should be fine. Also since you are making more than what is specified in your labor there is no reason to be worried. At I485 stage all they want to validate is that the employer still has the position open and you are still employed. So there is no real need to worry about the greater income.
Your second question perhaps needs more documentation. Add your rental papers, bank statements, insurance statements (if you are paying for spouse) etc along with marriage pictures and if you have kids their BC.
Gurus / Attorney,
Please suggest..
I got RFE for my employment verification and bona fide marital status..I have following questions..
I am still working on current position but my salary is more now compared to two years ago when I submitted my I485. Both past and current salary is more than Labor requirement. In my employment verification RFE letter, should I mention my current salary OR would it be a problem for I485 petition.
I am submitting joint tax return as a proof of bona fide marital status. My annual modified gross income is more than my current salary as a result of yearend bonus. Once again, I hope it won't create a problem for I485 application.
I would highly appreciate your any advice in this regard.
Thanks,
EB2 - India / PD 04/06, I485 receipt date 09/07
Your second question perhaps needs more documentation. Add your rental papers, bank statements, insurance statements (if you are paying for spouse) etc along with marriage pictures and if you have kids their BC.
Gurus / Attorney,
Please suggest..
I got RFE for my employment verification and bona fide marital status..I have following questions..
I am still working on current position but my salary is more now compared to two years ago when I submitted my I485. Both past and current salary is more than Labor requirement. In my employment verification RFE letter, should I mention my current salary OR would it be a problem for I485 petition.
I am submitting joint tax return as a proof of bona fide marital status. My annual modified gross income is more than my current salary as a result of yearend bonus. Once again, I hope it won't create a problem for I485 application.
I would highly appreciate your any advice in this regard.
Thanks,
EB2 - India / PD 04/06, I485 receipt date 09/07
tattoo 2009 JEEP Wrangler 4 DOOR X
permfiling
10-04 10:57 PM
I am planning to go to India with my family in december. Please suggest some tourist spots across India.
Not the usual ones like tajmahal or gateway of india etc. Thank you.
Well you have telanganaindia as your ID so you can visit Andhra Pradesh :-)
Not the usual ones like tajmahal or gateway of india etc. Thank you.
Well you have telanganaindia as your ID so you can visit Andhra Pradesh :-)
more...
pictures 2009 JEEP WRANGLER-4X4-SAHARA-
hemtir
06-24 09:43 PM
Hi Augustus,
Positive in skin test could be because you had taken BCG vaccination in your childhood which is quite common in India. Check with your parents. If that is the case, you are absolutely fine and you don't even have to take medication. Your negative X-ray test confirms that your positive skin test result could be false. Positive test result only indicates that your have TB antibody in your body which is due to vaccination and not because real exposure to TB. Since BCG vaccination is not common in US, they suggest TB skin test.
Please cross check with the doctor on this before reaching any conclusion.
Dear All,
I was doing part -time school in a university and before they wanted to admit me,the university procedures included TB test. I showed positive in skin test and negative in X-ray about 4 months ago.
But the school procedures expected me to take TB tablets otherwise they wont let me register for courses. For the last 4 months I am on TB medication, I have it going on until october of this year.
Right now, I am in a dilemma. Since all our PD's our current, we need to get medical examination done. I don't know how my skin test is going to be since I am taking meds.
Should I inform my doctor that I am on medications or should I just hide it?
And should I take a letter from my school health department about how I don't have TB but been given medicines for School purposes? What should I do?
Please advise.
Positive in skin test could be because you had taken BCG vaccination in your childhood which is quite common in India. Check with your parents. If that is the case, you are absolutely fine and you don't even have to take medication. Your negative X-ray test confirms that your positive skin test result could be false. Positive test result only indicates that your have TB antibody in your body which is due to vaccination and not because real exposure to TB. Since BCG vaccination is not common in US, they suggest TB skin test.
Please cross check with the doctor on this before reaching any conclusion.
Dear All,
I was doing part -time school in a university and before they wanted to admit me,the university procedures included TB test. I showed positive in skin test and negative in X-ray about 4 months ago.
But the school procedures expected me to take TB tablets otherwise they wont let me register for courses. For the last 4 months I am on TB medication, I have it going on until october of this year.
Right now, I am in a dilemma. Since all our PD's our current, we need to get medical examination done. I don't know how my skin test is going to be since I am taking meds.
Should I inform my doctor that I am on medications or should I just hide it?
And should I take a letter from my school health department about how I don't have TB but been given medicines for School purposes? What should I do?
Please advise.
dresses 2009 JEEP WRANGLER X SPORT 2
Anders �stberg
May 31st, 2004, 04:10 PM
Hmm, I'm a Sci-Fi and Fantasy fan, but haven't read the Discworld books. Maybe I should give them a try... but isn't there something like a gazillion books in the series?
more...
makeup 2009 jeep wrangler rubicon lifted. It#39;s a 2 inch rubicon lift
pcbadgujar
09-23 11:18 PM
Thanks a lot guys for the response.
girlfriend Jeep Wrangler 2005 Images
lazycis
12-29 09:36 AM
It's OK to stay while change of status (COS) is pending if COS was filed before I-94 expiration (your case). Even though your wife will be technically out of status after 1/3/09, she is not going to accumulate unlawful presence because her stay is authorized by US Attorney General. Out of status is not a big deal. A person who came on H1 and filed for AOS does not have any status if H1 expires, but that person is lawfully present in US.
So wait for a decision on COS and if it is denied, your wife has 180 days to get a lawful status or to pack and leave without any adverse consequences.
So wait for a decision on COS and if it is denied, your wife has 180 days to get a lawful status or to pack and leave without any adverse consequences.
hairstyles 2009 jeep wrangler rubicon lifted. 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
me_myself
12-17 08:31 AM
My company didn't cancel my H1 as they wanted to be in India for a year and return to US. I am still working for the same company that got me the H1.
I also have a family - Wife (H4), Son (4yrs - H4), Daughter (2yrs - US Citizen) - should i take them with me or should i first go there, get a couple of pay stubs and then ask them to join me.
Thanks.
I also have a family - Wife (H4), Son (4yrs - H4), Daughter (2yrs - US Citizen) - should i take them with me or should i first go there, get a couple of pay stubs and then ask them to join me.
Thanks.
boom
10-01 07:16 PM
Would appreciate if some one can guide me in this situation.
Filed 485 on 11th aug but as fedex packet was not traceable I had to file again on 16th of August.
Now I received the receipts for the one which was filed first time.
How do I stop the 2nd application.What will happen If I do a stop payment on the 2nd one.
Will it affect my GC processing fot the application filed first time.
What is the best option I have without getting into some issue.
Filed 485 on 11th aug but as fedex packet was not traceable I had to file again on 16th of August.
Now I received the receipts for the one which was filed first time.
How do I stop the 2nd application.What will happen If I do a stop payment on the 2nd one.
Will it affect my GC processing fot the application filed first time.
What is the best option I have without getting into some issue.
wellwisher02
04-07 06:20 PM
Sorry to hear about marital discord. Do talk to your attorney and see what steps needed to be taken further.
My advice, first concentrate on your family. Do try to resolve the issues with your wife. Do give preference to your daughter. Green Cards / Work permits can be obtained later also. Don't worry too much about the GC.
---
Good advice, Syed.
I endorse it! We'd like to see them together.
My advice, first concentrate on your family. Do try to resolve the issues with your wife. Do give preference to your daughter. Green Cards / Work permits can be obtained later also. Don't worry too much about the GC.
---
Good advice, Syed.
I endorse it! We'd like to see them together.
No comments:
Post a Comment