nixstor
11-17 03:46 PM
Thank you for information
What if I fall on category EB-3 and not from India and China. Can my employer still file it ? This is because the minimum requirement for this job is a Bachelors Degree even though I do have a masters degree.
Big holler from me! You become EB3 ROW (Rest of the world).
Find another employer who is willing to do an EB2 and you might have EAD in 6-8 months
What if I fall on category EB-3 and not from India and China. Can my employer still file it ? This is because the minimum requirement for this job is a Bachelors Degree even though I do have a masters degree.
Big holler from me! You become EB3 ROW (Rest of the world).
Find another employer who is willing to do an EB2 and you might have EAD in 6-8 months
wallpaper 2003 BMW M3 GTR [E46]
WeShallOvercome
10-30 01:39 PM
Can anybody tell what does ^^^^bump^^^^ mean. Is it that the message is deleted by someone, or moved elsehwhere?
The threads are displayed on the web page in the descending order of the last update time. People just write SOMETHING in a thread to keep it on the top of the page and prevent it from going on to the 2nd page.
Most people use 'Bump" to bump the thread up :), but it can be anything
The threads are displayed on the web page in the descending order of the last update time. People just write SOMETHING in a thread to keep it on the top of the page and prevent it from going on to the 2nd page.
Most people use 'Bump" to bump the thread up :), but it can be anything
snathan
07-23 11:43 AM
I would advise you to minimise the risk rather than money. May be you can start the GC for future employment. It will take time to do the PERM process and in the mean time you can complete your current project also.
1. Start the H1 transfer and GC process now itself.
2. Stay with your current employer until the project is over.
3. Take the money and join the new company at end of six month if everything goes smooth.
By doing this you get the money and also minimise the risk with new employer. But you need to get the consultant who is ready to do this.
1. Start the H1 transfer and GC process now itself.
2. Stay with your current employer until the project is over.
3. Take the money and join the new company at end of six month if everything goes smooth.
By doing this you get the money and also minimise the risk with new employer. But you need to get the consultant who is ready to do this.
2011 BMW M3 GTR E46 - Minichamps
satishku_2000
08-10 03:18 PM
Hi All,
I have one question. I have 140 and 485 concurrently applied. If there's an rfe o 140 will they ask for paystubs ? I have some personal problems recently and I dont have paystubs for about two months.
Please advise.
Depends on what kind of company you work for and what kind of proferred wage your GC application has and what kind of money you been making on w2s since your labor process has started. Again it all depends on whether you receive an RFE or not but if you work for a company that is H1B dependent and has multiple 140 petitions pending and your application is filed with NSC , I think you should be prepared for an RFE on your companies ability to pay.
I have one question. I have 140 and 485 concurrently applied. If there's an rfe o 140 will they ask for paystubs ? I have some personal problems recently and I dont have paystubs for about two months.
Please advise.
Depends on what kind of company you work for and what kind of proferred wage your GC application has and what kind of money you been making on w2s since your labor process has started. Again it all depends on whether you receive an RFE or not but if you work for a company that is H1B dependent and has multiple 140 petitions pending and your application is filed with NSC , I think you should be prepared for an RFE on your companies ability to pay.
more...
invincibleasian
02-05 07:24 PM
Quit the company asap and transfer the h1 to a diff company!
validIV
03-20 05:25 PM
This pretty much guarantees H-1 for small businesses. With the already reduced number of H-1 applications, you are a shoe-in for H-1 if you apply this year from a small company.
more...
alparsons
February 15th, 2005, 02:25 PM
38mm is still very much in the "normal" range for a 35mm format. The usual guidline has been that the focal length of the "normal" lens should be approx. the same as the film diagonal. If you were to crop your image to 8 x10 proportions from a 35mm image the diagonal would be 38.4mm.
2010 BMW M3 E46, Acura RSX
yabadaba
07-05 03:31 PM
"Mike Aytes, head of domestic operations for the USCIS, said all 147,141 employment-based green cards have now been issued for the year. "We are very sympathetic to the fact that people really had expectations … Folks spent a lot of time and effort, but it turned out they couldn't file, after all," he said."
more...
Almond
07-17 09:17 AM
If it is mentioned in I-140 approval, do we supposed to write in I-485 and other applications? As I understand, A# is registration # and which is assigned when I-485 is accepted? Please somebody confirm it.
That's your alien number and it's given to you when your I140 is approved. See my post above.
That's your alien number and it's given to you when your I140 is approved. See my post above.
hair BMW M3 GTR Coupe E46
gceveryone
11-09 03:39 PM
My current project is finishing end of this month (Nov) and am not sure if my company will engage me in another project, I work with a offshore model company. If I dont get another project they provide two options work from India or find another company.
I filed for 485 on Jul 19. Got my EAD, 485 receipts, AP is pending. I-140 filed on Feb 28th 2007 at Nebraska and pending.
What are the risks if I move at this time. Company may not revoke I-140, but may not respond to RFE. If I take two months leave .. to buy time and come back (My current H1 stamp in passport expired), can I expect the I-140 to be approved by that time, Or can I apply for a new I140 through the new company and continue the GC processing. Iam in a dillemma as to what will happen as I have only 2 months and odd days left to invoke AC21 and USCIS is currently processing I-140 Nov15 cases as of the last update and mine is Feb'07. I would appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks a lot.
gceveryone.
Labor : Oct'2006
I-140 : Feb'07 (EB3, Nebraska, Pending Approval)
I-1485 : Jul'19 (Recd receipt notice)
I-131 : Jul'19 (Pending approval)
I-765 : Jul'19 (Recd EAD)
My current project is finishing end of this month (Nov) and am not sure if my company will engage me in another project, I work with a offshore model company. If I dont get another project they provide two options work from India or find another company.
I filed for 485 on Jul 19. Got my EAD, 485 receipts, AP is pending. I-140 filed on Feb 28th 2007 at Nebraska and pending.
What are the risks if I move at this time. Company may not revoke I-140, but may not respond to RFE. If I take two months leave .. to buy time and come back (My current H1 stamp in passport expired), can I expect the I-140 to be approved by that time, Or can I apply for a new I140 through the new company and continue the GC processing. Iam in a dillemma as to what will happen as I have only 2 months and odd days left to invoke AC21 and USCIS is currently processing I-140 Nov15 cases as of the last update and mine is Feb'07. I would appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks a lot.
gceveryone.
Labor : Oct'2006
I-140 : Feb'07 (EB3, Nebraska, Pending Approval)
I-1485 : Jul'19 (Recd receipt notice)
I-131 : Jul'19 (Pending approval)
I-765 : Jul'19 (Recd EAD)
My current project is finishing end of this month (Nov) and am not sure if my company will engage me in another project, I work with a offshore model company. If I dont get another project they provide two options work from India or find another company.
I filed for 485 on Jul 19. Got my EAD, 485 receipts, AP is pending. I-140 filed on Feb 28th 2007 at Nebraska and pending.
What are the risks if I move at this time. Company may not revoke I-140, but may not respond to RFE. If I take two months leave .. to buy time and come back (My current H1 stamp in passport expired), can I expect the I-140 to be approved by that time, Or can I apply for a new I140 through the new company and continue the GC processing. Iam in a dillemma as to what will happen as I have only 2 months and odd days left to invoke AC21 and USCIS is currently processing I-140 Nov15 cases as of the last update and mine is Feb'07. I would appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks a lot.
gceveryone.
Labor : Oct'2006
I-140 : Feb'07 (EB3, Nebraska, Pending Approval)
I-1485 : Jul'19 (Recd receipt notice)
I-131 : Jul'19 (Pending approval)
I-765 : Jul'19 (Recd EAD)
I filed for 485 on Jul 19. Got my EAD, 485 receipts, AP is pending. I-140 filed on Feb 28th 2007 at Nebraska and pending.
What are the risks if I move at this time. Company may not revoke I-140, but may not respond to RFE. If I take two months leave .. to buy time and come back (My current H1 stamp in passport expired), can I expect the I-140 to be approved by that time, Or can I apply for a new I140 through the new company and continue the GC processing. Iam in a dillemma as to what will happen as I have only 2 months and odd days left to invoke AC21 and USCIS is currently processing I-140 Nov15 cases as of the last update and mine is Feb'07. I would appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks a lot.
gceveryone.
Labor : Oct'2006
I-140 : Feb'07 (EB3, Nebraska, Pending Approval)
I-1485 : Jul'19 (Recd receipt notice)
I-131 : Jul'19 (Pending approval)
I-765 : Jul'19 (Recd EAD)
My current project is finishing end of this month (Nov) and am not sure if my company will engage me in another project, I work with a offshore model company. If I dont get another project they provide two options work from India or find another company.
I filed for 485 on Jul 19. Got my EAD, 485 receipts, AP is pending. I-140 filed on Feb 28th 2007 at Nebraska and pending.
What are the risks if I move at this time. Company may not revoke I-140, but may not respond to RFE. If I take two months leave .. to buy time and come back (My current H1 stamp in passport expired), can I expect the I-140 to be approved by that time, Or can I apply for a new I140 through the new company and continue the GC processing. Iam in a dillemma as to what will happen as I have only 2 months and odd days left to invoke AC21 and USCIS is currently processing I-140 Nov15 cases as of the last update and mine is Feb'07. I would appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks a lot.
gceveryone.
Labor : Oct'2006
I-140 : Feb'07 (EB3, Nebraska, Pending Approval)
I-1485 : Jul'19 (Recd receipt notice)
I-131 : Jul'19 (Pending approval)
I-765 : Jul'19 (Recd EAD)
My current project is finishing end of this month (Nov) and am not sure if my company will engage me in another project, I work with a offshore model company. If I dont get another project they provide two options work from India or find another company.
I filed for 485 on Jul 19. Got my EAD, 485 receipts, AP is pending. I-140 filed on Feb 28th 2007 at Nebraska and pending.
What are the risks if I move at this time. Company may not revoke I-140, but may not respond to RFE. If I take two months leave .. to buy time and come back (My current H1 stamp in passport expired), can I expect the I-140 to be approved by that time, Or can I apply for a new I140 through the new company and continue the GC processing. Iam in a dillemma as to what will happen as I have only 2 months and odd days left to invoke AC21 and USCIS is currently processing I-140 Nov15 cases as of the last update and mine is Feb'07. I would appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks a lot.
gceveryone.
Labor : Oct'2006
I-140 : Feb'07 (EB3, Nebraska, Pending Approval)
I-1485 : Jul'19 (Recd receipt notice)
I-131 : Jul'19 (Pending approval)
I-765 : Jul'19 (Recd EAD)
more...
bobyal
05-07 04:09 PM
Yes i did see a LUD on the uscis website for my 485 a couple of weeks back.
So i guess the LUD stuff still works irrespective of the "chimps" using "champs".
Is your case in Texas Service Center??
So i guess the LUD stuff still works irrespective of the "chimps" using "champs".
Is your case in Texas Service Center??
hot BMW M3 GTR E46 (The old and
transpass
08-02 06:00 PM
Hi there, First of all thanks for all active participants you are doing a great service.
One of my friend has a unique situation. His wife and daughter ( both on GC and daughter is 10 years old) has to live outside US for long time due to her health situations. These are the things happened.
1. First time she went to India and stayed there for almost 1 year ( but less than 1 year ) and both came into US with out any problems, but stayed in US for only 1 week to 10 days.
2. Now both are still in India and its been approximately 1 year 10 months ( didn’t fine any extensions or anything like that).
3. Now she got recovered completely and want to come back to US to join her husband, Can they both come back to country with out any problems? Does she need to file any documents to USCIS or in US consulate in India.
Your responses would be much appreciated. Once again thanks for all your help.
Without reentry permit, they cannot enter USA.
If you need reentry permit and if you are outside US, then you can kiss your gc goodbye. You must be in US to apply for reentry permit, otherwise it will be denied...Even the appeal will be denied...Then need to check with local US consulate...
One of my friend has a unique situation. His wife and daughter ( both on GC and daughter is 10 years old) has to live outside US for long time due to her health situations. These are the things happened.
1. First time she went to India and stayed there for almost 1 year ( but less than 1 year ) and both came into US with out any problems, but stayed in US for only 1 week to 10 days.
2. Now both are still in India and its been approximately 1 year 10 months ( didn’t fine any extensions or anything like that).
3. Now she got recovered completely and want to come back to US to join her husband, Can they both come back to country with out any problems? Does she need to file any documents to USCIS or in US consulate in India.
Your responses would be much appreciated. Once again thanks for all your help.
Without reentry permit, they cannot enter USA.
If you need reentry permit and if you are outside US, then you can kiss your gc goodbye. You must be in US to apply for reentry permit, otherwise it will be denied...Even the appeal will be denied...Then need to check with local US consulate...
more...
house For Sale) » BMW M3 GTR E46
rchristopherriley
11-01 09:11 AM
I'm from ROW, my spouse and me both have EAD and AP. But our I-485 is pending. My spouse isn't working but would be travelling to Germany next year while I won't be travelling with her.
1. Is a good idea just to apply only EAD renewal for me and AP for her to save some bucks?
2. How soon will the service center accept the renewal applications before they expire?
3. What if I file these renewal by myself and don't use a lawyer. Will it make a difference?
4. What paper work do I need to submit with my applications for renewal either by online or manual?
5. What are the implications of not having to apply EAD for my spouse. Is she going to be out of status once her EAD expire?
Experts please advice.
1. Is a good idea just to apply only EAD renewal for me and AP for her to save some bucks?
2. How soon will the service center accept the renewal applications before they expire?
3. What if I file these renewal by myself and don't use a lawyer. Will it make a difference?
4. What paper work do I need to submit with my applications for renewal either by online or manual?
5. What are the implications of not having to apply EAD for my spouse. Is she going to be out of status once her EAD expire?
Experts please advice.
tattoo BMW M3 GTR E46 (The old and
gcpain
05-20 03:59 PM
1. If ur attorney is an AILA member, Check ur status through AILA
- My attorney sumited request today. Same time will there be any reference number for this request to ask my attorney? Do you guys know how much long time it takes to get status?
2. Call the USCIS customer service and submit an SR request
- What is USCIS customer service number? what SR request I have to submit? Please elerobate little more.
All you Immigration gurus, please advice. Thanks in advace fot you all.
- My attorney sumited request today. Same time will there be any reference number for this request to ask my attorney? Do you guys know how much long time it takes to get status?
2. Call the USCIS customer service and submit an SR request
- What is USCIS customer service number? what SR request I have to submit? Please elerobate little more.
All you Immigration gurus, please advice. Thanks in advace fot you all.
more...
pictures Photo from:Kyosho BMW E46 M3
yogirajd
11-09 09:03 PM
Thanks I appreciate your inputs.
dresses the e46 m3 GTR,
himu73
03-26 10:59 AM
Please move the Web fax link or any improtant event at the center of the home page. Most New members will now come thro. word of mouth, so the introduction of IV can be moved down.
Put like
ACTION ITEMS FOR NEXT FEW DAYS
1. WEBFAX etc
Just a suggestion to speed up things. People do visit the site but need to be told
do 1,2,3,4
Put like
ACTION ITEMS FOR NEXT FEW DAYS
1. WEBFAX etc
Just a suggestion to speed up things. People do visit the site but need to be told
do 1,2,3,4
more...
makeup BMW M3 GTR (E46)for NFS
andy.jones110
10-13 12:06 AM
our situation is complicated.
There is a 240 days rule to stop working, if H1B is pending for an approval.
It is for working with the same employer. Transfer may be diffrent.
But since it is a premium process, and your I-94 is expired, you need to be very careful.
You are now out of staus, I fear.
So rush to a good lawyer and contact USCIS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
My Situation is like this
1. Applied for H1 Visa Ext with Comp A, before I- 94 expiry in regular processing and Ive receipt No with me.
2. Now Ive a good offer with company B, they will apply in Premium processing for H1 Transfer and extension.
What are my chances of getting Approval for transfer?
There is a 240 days rule to stop working, if H1B is pending for an approval.
It is for working with the same employer. Transfer may be diffrent.
But since it is a premium process, and your I-94 is expired, you need to be very careful.
You are now out of staus, I fear.
So rush to a good lawyer and contact USCIS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
My Situation is like this
1. Applied for H1 Visa Ext with Comp A, before I- 94 expiry in regular processing and Ive receipt No with me.
2. Now Ive a good offer with company B, they will apply in Premium processing for H1 Transfer and extension.
What are my chances of getting Approval for transfer?
girlfriend Photo from:BMW M3 GTR -E46-
srkamath
08-05 06:21 PM
Dhundhun,
What is your source for the 1% to 5% estimate?
What is your source for the 1% to 5% estimate?
hairstyles 2011 Bmw M3 E46 Gtr Wallpaper
lskreddy
08-14 12:04 PM
Congrats. I am sure it is not easy to leave everything behind. I see a lot of positives in R2Iing and the worst case scenario is if it does not work, you could come back here with a fresh H1. Sent you a PM..
psk79
08-24 08:50 PM
Hi guys,
I know J Barrett has been a star of this forum for a while.
I just wanted to check if anyone in a similar situation as mine as received any update on their 485.
140 approved from TSC in May 2006; LUD on 7/28
485 received at NSC on July 2, 2007
485 received and Signed for by J Barrett at 10:25 AM
Thanks.
I am in the same boat.. Jul2, NSC filesd I140 approved in TSC received by BArrett @1025am
I know J Barrett has been a star of this forum for a while.
I just wanted to check if anyone in a similar situation as mine as received any update on their 485.
140 approved from TSC in May 2006; LUD on 7/28
485 received at NSC on July 2, 2007
485 received and Signed for by J Barrett at 10:25 AM
Thanks.
I am in the same boat.. Jul2, NSC filesd I140 approved in TSC received by BArrett @1025am
mbawa2574
07-07 07:56 PM
IV core leadership has to change and so is the stratergy. Current Lobbying efforts have clearly not worked out. I call for elections to elect the new core team. All these conference calls and inaction is just wastage of time and things are getting worse. We need an aggressive stratergy and may need to take names and hit people openly to get our agenda pushed. IV leadership clearly lacks these skills.
No comments:
Post a Comment