Outkastpb231
10-29 06:04 PM
I'm sorry guys, my skills are not that of a professional, hence the title "Freelance Photoshopper" but I can do a whole website (Not really really really fancy), code, and flash animations.
wallpaper VOLKSWAGEN FOX Hatchback 1.2
msyedy
12-14 02:26 PM
Just making speculations........Stop ..(Yes or No)
Fight should be our motto.
I am with you jansilal but we need to fight. Get our word to senators/House
Fight should be our motto.
I am with you jansilal but we need to fight. Get our word to senators/House
JunRN
02-10 02:31 PM
http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/APPLICATIONS%20FOR%20IMMIGRATION%20BENEFITS_Decemb er07.pdf
I know it includes FB application but that is easily offset by EB-CP also seeking visa numbers.
So the wait time is really very long for July 2007 filers with later PD.
I know it includes FB application but that is easily offset by EB-CP also seeking visa numbers.
So the wait time is really very long for July 2007 filers with later PD.
2011 Used Volkswagen Fox 1.2 URBAN
ns007
03-26 02:08 PM
Thought it would be fun to see the results. Please include ONLY your salary not the household salary. Your salary excluding bonus/perks/benefits etc.
more...
shaileshkaria2525@hotmail
09-23 08:14 PM
Guys, According to following URL, it seems that all july filers should get the RN by now irrespective of the processing centers. I am 24th July filer but still did not get the RNs so far. Are other ppl also in same boat? Please let me know. I am worried now.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=ace7ec20cfbd4110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D
I am a July 02 filer and have not received the receiving numbers for any of the I-485, EAD or AP applications.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=ace7ec20cfbd4110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D
I am a July 02 filer and have not received the receiving numbers for any of the I-485, EAD or AP applications.
saps
03-16 06:04 PM
My two cents are that you should attach your receipt notice for I-485 and approved I-140 along with your spouse's application right now instead of waiting for his/her receipt notice. BTW, this is based on an opinion of attorney I consulted.
I don't think that your spouse's I-140 has to do anything with interfiling. You application will be interlinked to your spouse's application based on I485. Also, since you are just interfiling, you both will remain primary on your respective applications with no derivatives. You won't become a derivative just by interfiling. Thats the benefit of filing separately so that who so ever has the PD current first, the spouse benefits from it even though his/her PD is not current.
I don't understand why your attorney is recommending to interfile when you have an option to let USCIS know right away where to put your spouse' I-485 file. I recommend you to take a second opinion if you have a doubt.
Thanks
I don't think that your spouse's I-140 has to do anything with interfiling. You application will be interlinked to your spouse's application based on I485. Also, since you are just interfiling, you both will remain primary on your respective applications with no derivatives. You won't become a derivative just by interfiling. Thats the benefit of filing separately so that who so ever has the PD current first, the spouse benefits from it even though his/her PD is not current.
I don't understand why your attorney is recommending to interfile when you have an option to let USCIS know right away where to put your spouse' I-485 file. I recommend you to take a second opinion if you have a doubt.
Thanks
more...
amar123
07-28 04:25 PM
Geez, how hard can it be!!
Read the lines.
Prereqs:
1. I-485 applied for EB-2 India
2. PD after Jun 1st 2006 (i.e. ,PD is not current)
3. There was an LUD on 07/27
Only then, reply to the thread!!
SunnySurya with date after PD Jun 1st 2006 replied yes, which means this update has nothing to do with the PD being current.
Read the lines.
Prereqs:
1. I-485 applied for EB-2 India
2. PD after Jun 1st 2006 (i.e. ,PD is not current)
3. There was an LUD on 07/27
Only then, reply to the thread!!
SunnySurya with date after PD Jun 1st 2006 replied yes, which means this update has nothing to do with the PD being current.
2010 Volkswagen Fox 1.2 3dr, Blue,
jscris
July 18th, 2004, 10:43 AM
Nice! I think I like the second better, too.
more...
Jerrome
10-19 09:57 AM
I don't have an A#? Where can i find that.
hair Volkswagen Fox 1.2 Urban Fox,
Siddharta
01-11 04:02 AM
Things r getting bad in the US...I'd suggest better move to Canada now and start a business if u have saved enough to start one. Wait for citizenship and come back later on a TN Visa which is valid forever (barring the pain of yearly extensions u shudn't have any other issue).
In the US u cud lose ur job anytime however stable it might look like now. Else what was the point in applying for Canadian PR and all the pains u took???
It would be hard to find a similar paying job in canada. Is there some kind of legal issue I would be in if I dont migrate to canada? Will I be barred from ever entering that country again?
In the US u cud lose ur job anytime however stable it might look like now. Else what was the point in applying for Canadian PR and all the pains u took???
It would be hard to find a similar paying job in canada. Is there some kind of legal issue I would be in if I dont migrate to canada? Will I be barred from ever entering that country again?
more...
moonrah
07-22 11:46 PM
Hi,
I am in unique situation and need help in decision making. I am on H1B and my labor is pending. My sixth year on H1B will start in three to four months. I do have couple of months of vacation that I can recover in six year of H1B.
My project ends in six months then I have been told that I have to leave the company and when I leave I will get good amount of money from my employer.
I might have other offer from some small (<100 employees) consulting company. My current employer is a giant (> 50,00) company.
I have two options:
1. Stick with my current company and take the money.
2. Switch to new employer right away and file new PERM.
My dilemma is:
With option 1, I might not have enough time at the end of my project to find new employer and file new PERM. Even if I find new employer, I might not have enough time on my H1B to extend it beyond six year. In, this case I will end up going back to my home country.
With option 2, my new PERM might be filed but I don�t know how reliable the company is as it is a body shopper and boast of no problem with the company. I also don�t know if I do H1B transfer will I get any kind of RFE? Will my PERM process face any issues? Will I get any stamping problems? How long my employment will last? And if I change to this employer, I will lose that good chunk of money.
Gurus, please help and advice with your experience. If anybody has experience transferring H1B from big company to a small company please share. Please share your recent experience with small consulting firm either ways.
I am in unique situation and need help in decision making. I am on H1B and my labor is pending. My sixth year on H1B will start in three to four months. I do have couple of months of vacation that I can recover in six year of H1B.
My project ends in six months then I have been told that I have to leave the company and when I leave I will get good amount of money from my employer.
I might have other offer from some small (<100 employees) consulting company. My current employer is a giant (> 50,00) company.
I have two options:
1. Stick with my current company and take the money.
2. Switch to new employer right away and file new PERM.
My dilemma is:
With option 1, I might not have enough time at the end of my project to find new employer and file new PERM. Even if I find new employer, I might not have enough time on my H1B to extend it beyond six year. In, this case I will end up going back to my home country.
With option 2, my new PERM might be filed but I don�t know how reliable the company is as it is a body shopper and boast of no problem with the company. I also don�t know if I do H1B transfer will I get any kind of RFE? Will my PERM process face any issues? Will I get any stamping problems? How long my employment will last? And if I change to this employer, I will lose that good chunk of money.
Gurus, please help and advice with your experience. If anybody has experience transferring H1B from big company to a small company please share. Please share your recent experience with small consulting firm either ways.
hot VOLKSWAGEN Fox 1.2 Urban Fox
invincibleasian
02-05 07:24 PM
Quit the company asap and transfer the h1 to a diff company!
more...
house VOLKSWAGEN Fox 1.2 Urban Fox
gc_chahiye
07-09 06:02 PM
gc_chahiye - Is it possible to somehow keep the results of the first poll in the main page? It is the only data we have which comes anywhere near the real data, and it would provide good reference.
done. The first post in each poll has a link to the other poll now.
done. The first post in each poll has a link to the other poll now.
tattoo VOLKSWAGEN FOX 1.2 URBAN FOX
seahawks
11-02 10:33 AM
The meeting was awesome, of course we kept food out of the equation to be more focussed and lack to time during a weekday so we did not meet in a food court or a restaurant and decided to meet instead in a library meeting room:). I think the chapter is maturing quickly though.
It was a wonderful brain storming session with ideas to take this chapter forward. We also had everyone wanting to take up tasks and really wanting to do whatever it takes to get this going.I did send the meeting minutes to everyone attended to get their review done. I have also send it to the leadership group. I am very happy with the members who met and the interesting ideas, thoughts and energy that they bring into this chapter.
I will be sending out the meeting minutes to the rest of the state chapter members sometime this weekend once I get the minutes reviewed by the attendees.
I want to thank everyone from IV for making this happen, the constant support from everyone outside this state from core team, the chapter leads and everyone who believed in us. Wanted to thank the members who showed up and the member who could not but really wanted to due to trick or treat or being a weekday and driving distance from Portland. The next meeting will be a weekend, specifically a Saturday to make sure we get maximum members who really want to make a difference!
Yes, Vandana took pictures, will post soon.
It was a wonderful brain storming session with ideas to take this chapter forward. We also had everyone wanting to take up tasks and really wanting to do whatever it takes to get this going.I did send the meeting minutes to everyone attended to get their review done. I have also send it to the leadership group. I am very happy with the members who met and the interesting ideas, thoughts and energy that they bring into this chapter.
I will be sending out the meeting minutes to the rest of the state chapter members sometime this weekend once I get the minutes reviewed by the attendees.
I want to thank everyone from IV for making this happen, the constant support from everyone outside this state from core team, the chapter leads and everyone who believed in us. Wanted to thank the members who showed up and the member who could not but really wanted to due to trick or treat or being a weekday and driving distance from Portland. The next meeting will be a weekend, specifically a Saturday to make sure we get maximum members who really want to make a difference!
Yes, Vandana took pictures, will post soon.
more...
pictures VOLKSWAGEN FOX 1.2 URBAN FOX
sorcerer666
03-25 12:52 PM
I think for anyone to help you here, you need to provide more details. If all the facts in the letter that you pasted from USCIS is true, there seems to be very limited grounds for appeal.
***I am not a lawyer***
***I am not a lawyer***
dresses Volkswagen Fox 1.2 Urban
AllVNeedGcPc
12-07 10:28 PM
... one on the cover letter of LC approval on top left, with job code and other details
and other, on first page of original LC, bottom left, on the oval blue ink stamp that they put along with PD, LC officers signature and job code
and other, on first page of original LC, bottom left, on the oval blue ink stamp that they put along with PD, LC officers signature and job code
more...
makeup Used Volkswagen Fox 1.2 Urban
psk79
05-27 01:13 PM
Also, Can anyone tell if we can mail both AP/EAD in the same package to the same address? It shows differnet PO Box numbers for teh EAD TSC and AP TSC.
Thanks.
Thanks.
girlfriend 2005 Volkswagen Fox 1.2. Volkswagen Fox 1.2 Urban Fox
gunabcd
07-16 02:30 PM
PD: Oct 2003
Cat : EB3
140 : Approved June 2005
485 : Applied April 2004 : Pending
EAD : Approved June 2004
AP : Approved June 2004
FP 1 : June 2004
FP 2 : March 2007
How is it possible to file for 485 before you 140 was aproved? Are those dates in order?
You don't need I140 approved to file I-485. My I-140 is still pending(filed in Apr 07) and i applied for I-485 on July 2nd.
Cat : EB3
140 : Approved June 2005
485 : Applied April 2004 : Pending
EAD : Approved June 2004
AP : Approved June 2004
FP 1 : June 2004
FP 2 : March 2007
How is it possible to file for 485 before you 140 was aproved? Are those dates in order?
You don't need I140 approved to file I-485. My I-140 is still pending(filed in Apr 07) and i applied for I-485 on July 2nd.
hairstyles Used Volkswagen Fox 1.2 URBAN
buehler
03-05 09:18 PM
Wells Fargo might not be as bad as Citibank but is far from being considered as a stable bank.
kaisersose
06-16 12:57 PM
She can make all the recommendations she wants, but the decision lies with your employer.
Obviously, no employer can plan to retain his employees forever. It is a fact of life that people move on. So the basic question is, does your employer have problems with you quitting? What is his expectation? You will have to have a clear discussion with him and then see what he needs.
Now if his demands are unreasonable, then you can still move on anyway as you are protected due to 180 days passing since 485 filing. Technically, you do not need your 140 copy. Al you really need is evidence that you were with the sponsoring employer for 180 days after 485 filing. This evidence will be your 485 receipt and paystubs.
Obviously, no employer can plan to retain his employees forever. It is a fact of life that people move on. So the basic question is, does your employer have problems with you quitting? What is his expectation? You will have to have a clear discussion with him and then see what he needs.
Now if his demands are unreasonable, then you can still move on anyway as you are protected due to 180 days passing since 485 filing. Technically, you do not need your 140 copy. Al you really need is evidence that you were with the sponsoring employer for 180 days after 485 filing. This evidence will be your 485 receipt and paystubs.
karthiknv143
09-28 02:41 PM
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=ace7ec20cfbd4110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D
No comments:
Post a Comment