Tuesday, June 14, 2011

facebook page example

images Facebook Page Example facebook page example. App Store (Facebook page,
  • App Store (Facebook page,



  • scorpioduo
    04-17 03:53 PM
    I think you should be OK





    wallpaper App Store (Facebook page, facebook page example. for any Facebook Page you
  • for any Facebook Page you



  • sk.aggarwal
    07-23 12:46 PM
    Thanks Snathan this will be the best. Problem I am facing is that no one is willing to start GC process unless I join them and they start making money to offset the costs. Can you suggest someone who can help?





    facebook page example. Facebook fan page example
  • Facebook fan page example



  • satyasaich
    06-23 02:17 PM
    In case of filing for a spouse (wife or husband) and dependent children, form I-764 clearly ask to provide evidence. Atleast most recent year Tax Returns are REQUIRED as per the form. My attorney updated me to present additional 2 years of federal tax returns (not the state) as well, which are optional. Remember these are REQUIRED alongwith W2s or 1099s.





    2011 for any Facebook Page you facebook page example. Customize your Facebook Page
  • Customize your Facebook Page



  • MYGCBY2010
    10-03 11:16 AM
    USCIS addresses RFE's to attorney who represents you, you will not get the RFE. Even if you call USCIS, they will not provide you with clear details.

    Try calling them to know about your RFE; you might get lucky!

    I did call them... They didn't provide me the details of the Additional evidence and asked me to wait for the Notice.. Also they said they will be sending it to my address.. I was under the impression that they will be sending it to my lawyer.



    more...


    facebook page example. I have a Facebook page for
  • I have a Facebook page for



  • JEESEE
    05-11 12:06 PM
    My Wife wanted to join a school for some course. We decided to apply for FAFSA to pay for School fees. I am not sure whether she is eligible to apply for FAFSA or not.

    Can some Guru shed some lights on this?

    By the way, she is on H4 but we have our EAD. She has not started using her EAD as of yet.





    facebook page example. facebook page example.
  • facebook page example.



  • JunRN
    08-26 12:19 AM
    You got your receipts from TSC, right?



    more...


    facebook page example. example of a Facebook Page
  • example of a Facebook Page



  • kumaabh
    02-06 03:08 PM
    Ask your company to demote you to developer position once u get ur green card. GC is for a future job position.





    2010 Facebook fan page example facebook page example. Facebook Page Example
  • Facebook Page Example



  • l8A
    10-05 11:09 AM
    I found an article that explains the 180 day rule a little better. I believe it is called section 245(k). You should definitely get advice through an experienced attorney to make sure.

    http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:kryvq9A7YjkJ:www.murthy.com/adjsta.html+section+245k&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

    Thanks a lot. I'll definitely see my lawyer today, but section 245(k) as you pointed out does look promising.



    more...


    facebook page example. B2B Facebook Landing Page
  • B2B Facebook Landing Page



  • brij523
    03-01 07:32 AM
    Hi All,

    After so much meeting reminder we had encouraging crowd of two people who participated for the meeting. The decision of the meeting was - we will continue with our foolishness of raising the awareness of Senator and Congressmember, call immigration reporter to cover our story.
    I still believe and hope some people may join to help themself. Let me be very frank - I or significant others are in this effort as long as our purpose are not met. After that I will probably say good bye and let next generation take the lead.

    Please join to help yourself before it is toooo late. There is no doubt that most of us will be in a situation where you lost job, your wife leaves you because she can't work!!, you have emergency in family but you can't go, you have job but can't process your H1B. You want to do something but you know you did not act when time was ripe. Repenting at that time will not fetch you anything and no one will be around you. Today you may find some companionship.

    Please come forward. CIR is something which will help you not hurt you. If you want to do things in background that is also fine. You can contact reporter, Senator office and Congress representative office. Once you have a positive lead, let IV take care from there.

    Time is NOW or NEVER. CIR Iron rod is getting heated now. Strike it within one month, while it is hot, to give the shape you want to give otherwise it will be cold and you can not do anything but weap and crib.





    hair Customize your Facebook Page facebook page example. facebook page example.
  • facebook page example.



  • fide_champ
    02-15 09:19 AM
    What you are talking about is an automatic visa revalidation. You can re-enter the US from Canada on an expired visa if you have a valid I-94 and h1 extension. However, if you visa stamping is denied for any reason while being in Canada, you will NOT be able to re-enter anymore. Usually, the consular officer takes away your I94 or makes a note that a visa was not issued. At that point, you need a valid, unexpired visa to re-enter the US, or you have to go to your home country for visa stamping.

    G

    Thanks. One more question. Does the automatic visa revalidation apply to all country nationals. does it apply for an indian national?



    more...


    facebook page example. Sample of the Facebook
  • Sample of the Facebook



  • gc_chahiye
    01-08 01:23 PM
    My employer has not provided copy of labor or I-140.

    I am not planning to use AC-21 as my employer and work profile is good. But say if there is some thing unplanned happens, and if I need to change jobs, what can I do?

    not having copy of labor or I-140 is an issue for AC21?

    Does the cover-letter you included while filing your 485 include your job duties?
    thats basically what you need, to make sure your new duties/position are inline with what was decribed in the LC.





    hot I have a Facebook page for facebook page example. SAP Facebook Page
  • SAP Facebook Page



  • narendra_modi
    07-07 01:39 PM
    [QUOTE=gc_wow;471870]I have applied 485 during the july07 fiasco,I got 2 eads and aps,they have not even touched my case since april08.Is my case preadjudicated?[/QUOTE


    You will see soft/hard LUD sooner.



    more...


    house the Facebook+page+examples facebook page example. sample Facebook page
  • sample Facebook page



  • northstar1
    07-26 11:36 AM
    Thanks Ashkam. So does that mean it's not really subject to the I-140 processing backlog..any idea?





    tattoo facebook page example. facebook page example. fresh facebook page that
  • fresh facebook page that



  • GCNaseeb
    02-06 03:40 PM
    Anything like this calls for "accommodating beneficiary" and its illegal when it comes to Immigration. Both sponsoring employer and beneficiary will be in problem. This is well discussed before and at least my Attorney did not recommend.

    Ask your company to demote you to developer position once u get ur green card. GC is for a future job position.



    more...


    pictures example of a Facebook Page facebook page example. Facebook Landing Page Sample
  • Facebook Landing Page Sample



  • Ann Ruben
    01-20 09:09 AM
    Abhay,

    Was the RFE for the I-485 or for the I-140? If for the I-485, has the I-140 been approved? What evidence was requested?

    Ann





    dresses SAP Facebook Page facebook page example. 2010#39;s Best Facebook Pages
  • 2010#39;s Best Facebook Pages



  • cygent
    11-04 08:19 PM
    How to change the title?

    click Edit - then "Go Advanced" button to change the Title. Save.



    more...


    makeup B2B Facebook Landing Page facebook page example. the Facebook+page+examples
  • the Facebook+page+examples



  • krishna_brc
    02-18 02:45 PM
    Should it not be OK to work for an Indian company (work from home - remote office)
    as long as person on H4 is NOT displacing an American Worker by any means? I am curious to know.

    Thanks,
    Krishna





    girlfriend fresh facebook page that facebook page example. Facebook Page Example 1
  • Facebook Page Example 1



  • thomachan72
    01-12 08:28 AM
    :p
    Call me superstitious but just wanted to kick off this thread again in the hope that this miracle will repeat this year. I have a gut feeling 2011 will bring that magic moments again.

    Hi Floridasun, hope your superstition pulls off a miracle!!
    If it does I would strongly adivce you to purchase a lottery ticket :):):)





    hairstyles Sample of the Facebook facebook page example. friends on Facebook,
  • friends on Facebook,



  • gopikrishnayr
    09-07 10:03 AM
    Thanks for the advices. I was more worried about any negative issues on my current 485 if I block the payment on my second set of checks. I think USCIS also will be fined if the checks bounce. I called customer support and they told me that the money would not be refundable but you can withdraw your application by writing a letter.

    If I do not block my checks my worry is that it might create duplicate cases.

    Yes in my second set of application I did mention the reason why I am filing the second time

    Hopefully their system will block the entry of my application





    h1techSlave
    03-25 07:36 PM
    I would probably tell them that you want to go to India on an urgent personal reason and get back the passport.

    I am not sure, what other option you have after getting the passport.

    I went to US Consulate Montreal Canada yesterday and they held back my passport, Copy of LC, Originals of my I 485 and H1/H4. They told me your company is too small 7-8 employees and need to search the company. I had my H1/H4's got stamped in Toronto in 2005 without any problem.

    My I 140 is approved in June 06, Submitted I 485 in June/July 07 got EAD Cards in Oct.-07. I also got my 3 years H1/H4 approvals on Jan-18th, 08.

    Any idea how much time they are going to check the status of the company? Does the size of the company really matters? I am paid regularily and my company is a real estate investment firm, due to recent recession the profit of the company is low as compared to previous years. Will this make any difference. I am EB 3 with priority date July 30th, 2003.

    Any advise?? Has some one been in the same situation. My older son is in college and has exams on Monday? Any thoughts/suggestions.

    RV





    ThinkTwice
    10-26 01:10 PM
    I am in the same boat...
    I saw LUDs yesterday and day before yesterday on my AP application..
    Hope they approve it soon.


    Well I saw the LUD change a couple of times last week but No change in status.... this is goddamn ridiculous, it has been more than four months and no AP yet, people are prisoners or what .. *Go@ Dam&^% !!!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment