logiclife
02-03 11:06 AM
The bill seems to apply to future PhD candidates who will come on an "F4" visa. Will current PhD candidates who will graduate on an F1 visa be similarly able to adjust status after 1 year of employment? If it does not, the potential benefits will be seen only after 4-6 years, which is when new candidates on an F4 visa will be getting their PhDs!
Also, are these clauses applicable to PhDs in the life sciences? The actual language seems to talk about the "physical sciences", which I think excludes the biological sciences/ biotech, one of the areas of greatest advancements in recent and future years!
Interested individuals should contact lawmakers about these points and have them amend it!
If they do implement a new F4 visa, they will allow you to transfer to F4 status I believe. And then current PhDs would be getting the benefit of the new law. Its unlikely that biological science are not a part of physical sciences. What they mean when they say "Physical" sciences is that other sciences like Tom Cruise's scientology and stuff like astrology/palmistry and other fake science is not included as a field in which one could do PhD and obtain GC.
Also, are these clauses applicable to PhDs in the life sciences? The actual language seems to talk about the "physical sciences", which I think excludes the biological sciences/ biotech, one of the areas of greatest advancements in recent and future years!
Interested individuals should contact lawmakers about these points and have them amend it!
If they do implement a new F4 visa, they will allow you to transfer to F4 status I believe. And then current PhDs would be getting the benefit of the new law. Its unlikely that biological science are not a part of physical sciences. What they mean when they say "Physical" sciences is that other sciences like Tom Cruise's scientology and stuff like astrology/palmistry and other fake science is not included as a field in which one could do PhD and obtain GC.
wallpaper mens hairstyles face shape.
andy.jones110
10-16 10:37 PM
Thanks for the reply.
So you mean to say that I will get the Approval for Visa Transfer, but with consular processing and I need to Travel to my country of origin to get Visa stamped and I will get new I-94 when I enter US again.
Am I correct?
So you mean to say that I will get the Approval for Visa Transfer, but with consular processing and I need to Travel to my country of origin to get Visa stamped and I will get new I-94 when I enter US again.
Am I correct?
mdipi
11-16 03:15 PM
thanks, i didnt know we could use pics...
2011 Hairstyles by Face Shape: The
niklshah
04-04 11:24 PM
Yup, I had the same info conveyed to me via lawyer.
One more thing to note, in case of denial, hang on to the I-539 receipt, denial notice etc. this will help your parent/s to present their case whenever they go for new VISA after existing(assuming 10 yr. Multiple) expires. This will help them prove that they did not overstay illegally.
HTH
GCCovet.
HI gccovet,
i am planning to apply for extension of my parents visitors visa. Fees is 300 dollars and i have to apply for them in same form. So do i need to pay 300 dollars or 600 dollars. your help will be appreciated.
thanks
One more thing to note, in case of denial, hang on to the I-539 receipt, denial notice etc. this will help your parent/s to present their case whenever they go for new VISA after existing(assuming 10 yr. Multiple) expires. This will help them prove that they did not overstay illegally.
HTH
GCCovet.
HI gccovet,
i am planning to apply for extension of my parents visitors visa. Fees is 300 dollars and i have to apply for them in same form. So do i need to pay 300 dollars or 600 dollars. your help will be appreciated.
thanks
more...

enver
07-12 07:37 PM
Hi Friends My lc approved under 245i 05-26-01 world wide,my question is if I file perm with new company and if Ican get 140 approved can I use my old priority lc number and apply for 485.PLEASE HELP THANKYOU.
rchristopherriley
11-01 09:11 AM
I'm from ROW, my spouse and me both have EAD and AP. But our I-485 is pending. My spouse isn't working but would be travelling to Germany next year while I won't be travelling with her.
1. Is a good idea just to apply only EAD renewal for me and AP for her to save some bucks?
2. How soon will the service center accept the renewal applications before they expire?
3. What if I file these renewal by myself and don't use a lawyer. Will it make a difference?
4. What paper work do I need to submit with my applications for renewal either by online or manual?
5. What are the implications of not having to apply EAD for my spouse. Is she going to be out of status once her EAD expire?
Experts please advice.
1. Is a good idea just to apply only EAD renewal for me and AP for her to save some bucks?
2. How soon will the service center accept the renewal applications before they expire?
3. What if I file these renewal by myself and don't use a lawyer. Will it make a difference?
4. What paper work do I need to submit with my applications for renewal either by online or manual?
5. What are the implications of not having to apply EAD for my spouse. Is she going to be out of status once her EAD expire?
Experts please advice.
more...

paskal
01-22 06:22 PM
rock!
2010 long hairstyle for round face
venky08
12-06 11:35 PM
three words dude:
FIRE YOUR LAWYER:D
seriously,
you can apply for h1-b for 3 years after i-140 gets approved if you are from oversubscribed countries. in the cover letter to USCIS for the h1 extension, ask them to refer to rule #104 (or something) of USCIS which allows you to file the extension after six years.
do a google search on rule 104 or somebody else can help you out with this
Hello,
My apologies upfront if I am posting this in the wrong thread.
I am currently working on an H1B which expires in Jan 08. My question is regarding H1B extension beyond the 6yr limit. Is it possible to get an extension for my H1B (7.5 yrs completed) even after having filed my I-485 (I was able to file 485 in July of this year)?
As per my lawyer, if for some reason, my EAD renewal next year is delayed or the new card not delivered on time, I will not be allowed to work though I will not be illegal. Keeping this in mind, and also after reading numerous posts online, I got my HR to give the nod for the H1 renewal. My lawyer replied today saying that we cannot get an H1 extension as my 485 is filed and 140 cleared.
I was under the impression that I would be allowed to get the H1B renewed for another year. What are the rules / regulations on this. If someone can pls update me.
Thank you.
Apoorv
My GC status is as follows
I-140 - approved
EAD - approved
AP - approved
FP - completed .
FIRE YOUR LAWYER:D
seriously,
you can apply for h1-b for 3 years after i-140 gets approved if you are from oversubscribed countries. in the cover letter to USCIS for the h1 extension, ask them to refer to rule #104 (or something) of USCIS which allows you to file the extension after six years.
do a google search on rule 104 or somebody else can help you out with this
Hello,
My apologies upfront if I am posting this in the wrong thread.
I am currently working on an H1B which expires in Jan 08. My question is regarding H1B extension beyond the 6yr limit. Is it possible to get an extension for my H1B (7.5 yrs completed) even after having filed my I-485 (I was able to file 485 in July of this year)?
As per my lawyer, if for some reason, my EAD renewal next year is delayed or the new card not delivered on time, I will not be allowed to work though I will not be illegal. Keeping this in mind, and also after reading numerous posts online, I got my HR to give the nod for the H1 renewal. My lawyer replied today saying that we cannot get an H1 extension as my 485 is filed and 140 cleared.
I was under the impression that I would be allowed to get the H1B renewed for another year. What are the rules / regulations on this. If someone can pls update me.
Thank you.
Apoorv
My GC status is as follows
I-140 - approved
EAD - approved
AP - approved
FP - completed .
more...
Robert Kumar
02-24 03:18 AM
Hi-
I will be applying for my 3rd H1-B extension soon. If for some reason the H1-B renewal gets rejected, do rules allow for applying for a H1-B transfer soon after the rejection.
Thanks
Good Q. What happens in this case.
Also what happens if existing visa expired 4 months back, and current H1 B-renewal is pending for 6 months now. PP is an option, but what happens if the current H1B in processing gets denied. Will there be an RFE before denial.
Anybody waiting for 6 months for h1B approval.
Thank You,
Bobby.
I will be applying for my 3rd H1-B extension soon. If for some reason the H1-B renewal gets rejected, do rules allow for applying for a H1-B transfer soon after the rejection.
Thanks
Good Q. What happens in this case.
Also what happens if existing visa expired 4 months back, and current H1 B-renewal is pending for 6 months now. PP is an option, but what happens if the current H1B in processing gets denied. Will there be an RFE before denial.
Anybody waiting for 6 months for h1B approval.
Thank You,
Bobby.
hair Your Face Shape: Inside
LostInGCProcess
02-04 04:48 PM
need to travel in few days and my AP is about to get approved.
How do you know your AP is about to get approved? And by the way, you cannot ask USICS to send via FedEx. They have a contract with USPS and they send only thru them.
How do you know your AP is about to get approved? And by the way, you cannot ask USICS to send via FedEx. They have a contract with USPS and they send only thru them.
more...
logiclife
02-04 01:37 PM
The last line on this article may mean something for us. Hopefully.
http://tracypress.com/2006-02-04-nation-one.php
http://tracypress.com/2006-02-04-nation-one.php
hot Hairstyles for Diamond Face
lostinbeta
10-21 04:02 AM
But what if you don't like jelly-bellys? or your hand gets stuck reaching in? Ahhh... nevermind.
Weird analogy though :)
Weird analogy though :)
more...
house Hairstyle Round Face Shapes
kevinkris
09-23 02:33 PM
I think they touched our cases but i think they cannot give any result as there are no visa numbers left..
Lets hope for the best in last 6 working days !!!
Lets hope for the best in last 6 working days !!!
tattoo long hairstyles for round face
paskal
07-14 03:50 PM
Unfortunately this is nothing but an extension of the current program which is set to expire again. There is an expanded Conrad Bill with several co spnsors waiting in the wings and efforts are continuing to find a vehicle for it. As always we are up against "CIR only' and "nothing goes" legislators from either party who command significant votes together despite their opposing stands on immigration.
The health care reform bill, if it sees light of day may be one such vehicle. In the meanwhile we need you to contact your legislators and inform them of the issues. Take copies of the bill and explain its benefits. This will be invaluable if the bill does come up.
The health care reform bill, if it sees light of day may be one such vehicle. In the meanwhile we need you to contact your legislators and inform them of the issues. Take copies of the bill and explain its benefits. This will be invaluable if the bill does come up.
more...
pictures Hairstyles, This is a good
ganguteli
03-24 11:30 AM
See
http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/RIGHTS_OF_H1B/REPORT_ABUSE/REPORT_FRAUD
Everyone, please help add more content to this page to help our fellow friends who are abused by employers.
Please also add content in
http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/HOW_TO_REPORT_A_BAD_IMMIGRATION_LAWYER
http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/RIGHTS_OF_H1B/REPORT_ABUSE/REPORT_FRAUD
Everyone, please help add more content to this page to help our fellow friends who are abused by employers.
Please also add content in
http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/HOW_TO_REPORT_A_BAD_IMMIGRATION_LAWYER
dresses Square Face Shape Hairstyles
texcan
02-24 04:27 PM
I went to red cross once to donate blood once but they refused to take since i am an immigrant who have not completed 5 years in USA so they may not take us.
i have given blood probably 10-12 times.
Red Cross may not have taken you blood for other reasons not because you are an immigrant , one major reason to deny blood donation is travel
outside US to a country that still has widesspread malaria.
India and most Southeast asian coutries among such countries is one such issues.
Please dont spread incorrect information.
I have volunteered in sports event, donated blood, build houses as volunteer and have been part of volunteer trail maintainance.....and i am an immigrant.
This country is one of the most independent and free countries on face of earth.
i have given blood probably 10-12 times.
Red Cross may not have taken you blood for other reasons not because you are an immigrant , one major reason to deny blood donation is travel
outside US to a country that still has widesspread malaria.
India and most Southeast asian coutries among such countries is one such issues.
Please dont spread incorrect information.
I have volunteered in sports event, donated blood, build houses as volunteer and have been part of volunteer trail maintainance.....and i am an immigrant.
This country is one of the most independent and free countries on face of earth.
more...
makeup Hair Style Face Shape
snathan
03-24 11:45 AM
I was working with Employer-A till 30/Nov/08 and then filed H1 transfer with employer-B. I started working with Employer B on Dec/08/08 as we received the receipt.
My H1B visa transfer with Employer-B was denied on Mar/02/2009 as the contract between Employer-B and Client was not signed by Client.
My current H1B transfer is denied and previous H1B and I-94 is expired.
Current H1B transfer:
Start date: Nov-21-08,
RFE received: Dec-30-08,
RFE responded: Feb-06-09
RFE expiry date: Feb-10-09
Received Denial: Mar-02-09.
Previous H1B with Employer-A expired: Jan-31-09.
I-94 expired: Feb-10-2009.
What are my options? I believe that I am out of status since Mar/02/09 (Denial date). Is there any way that I can stay on H1 status in US? I think H1 transfer is not possible as my current H1 is denied and previous H1 is expired. Can anyone confirm?
If any new employer sponsors H1 for me with premium processing (I think I dont need to go through 2009 lottery system as I have already got H1 in 2006 cap), Is it legal for an employer to sponsor new H1B when beneficiary is out of status in US? Should I leave US and then my new employer can file fresh H1 using same 2006 cap so I dont need to go trhough 2009 lottery. Which is the good option? Should I stay in US or India while filing new H1? Within how much time should I leave the country? Is it ok to overstay for 15-20 days after denial?
Please guide me asap. Thanking you in advance!
If you are able to get the contract signe by your end client, you can appeal. Untill the final decision comes you would be in status. Otherwise you are already out of status. So might leave sooner. Also talk to attorney and update here. It might be useful for people who are in the same situation.
My H1B visa transfer with Employer-B was denied on Mar/02/2009 as the contract between Employer-B and Client was not signed by Client.
My current H1B transfer is denied and previous H1B and I-94 is expired.
Current H1B transfer:
Start date: Nov-21-08,
RFE received: Dec-30-08,
RFE responded: Feb-06-09
RFE expiry date: Feb-10-09
Received Denial: Mar-02-09.
Previous H1B with Employer-A expired: Jan-31-09.
I-94 expired: Feb-10-2009.
What are my options? I believe that I am out of status since Mar/02/09 (Denial date). Is there any way that I can stay on H1 status in US? I think H1 transfer is not possible as my current H1 is denied and previous H1 is expired. Can anyone confirm?
If any new employer sponsors H1 for me with premium processing (I think I dont need to go through 2009 lottery system as I have already got H1 in 2006 cap), Is it legal for an employer to sponsor new H1B when beneficiary is out of status in US? Should I leave US and then my new employer can file fresh H1 using same 2006 cap so I dont need to go trhough 2009 lottery. Which is the good option? Should I stay in US or India while filing new H1? Within how much time should I leave the country? Is it ok to overstay for 15-20 days after denial?
Please guide me asap. Thanking you in advance!
If you are able to get the contract signe by your end client, you can appeal. Untill the final decision comes you would be in status. Otherwise you are already out of status. So might leave sooner. Also talk to attorney and update here. It might be useful for people who are in the same situation.
girlfriend Perfect Haircuts For Face
ragz4u
04-13 06:06 PM
Thanks
hairstyles +rectangular+face+shape
bestin
06-19 01:46 PM
I think I know what might have happened here. Check your I-140 petition. Check if on part 2, box "d" was checked. If yes then the officer went looking for an advanced degree (post baccalaureate) and could not find any documents and issued an RFE. It is usually customary for EB-2 to have Masters or show the job requires equivalent education / experience combo otherwise you will have to downgrade 140 to EB-3 (by checking the "e" box and amending I-140 by working with the officer, consult with your lawyer)
Hi add78,Yes,d was checked.I thought thats what needs to be checked for EB2.I do have a bachelors degree+ 5 years experience.
Hi add78,Yes,d was checked.I thought thats what needs to be checked for EB2.I do have a bachelors degree+ 5 years experience.
newbie2020
11-26 05:15 PM
BTW , Raja Krishnamoorthi is a very close friend of Barack Obama. He is currently competing for State Comptroller (A public position) in IL.
He had personally visited the president at his oval office so folks if someone thinks he can help he surely can help.
He had personally visited the president at his oval office so folks if someone thinks he can help he surely can help.
chanduv23
12-05 08:23 AM
Overall, what I feel is, anyone can screw up. There is no gaurantee on immigration lawyers. Immigration law is very complicated, every decision is made on a case to case basis, and there are no proper defined protocols, most immigration laws when implemented, these lawyers deal with them on trial and error basis, so when INS changes their ways, these lawyers seem to have screwed up, but then these lawyers adapt to the change, unfortunately the immigrant suffers. Thats how this system is.
do not name lawyers in your posts- admin
do not name lawyers in your posts- admin
No comments:
Post a Comment