
getta05
03-30 07:47 AM
I am on L2 visa. You dont need to have to have a GC with L2?
wallpaper (Download Miss You 144106 Love
gc_on_demand
05-19 11:14 AM
bump^^^^^^^^^^^^^
whiteStallion
06-02 07:03 PM
Yes, the return ticket have to be *within* 6 months rather than after 6 months.
2011 love you baby quotes. love you
optimystic
11-04 07:32 PM
From 1998 - till date, How many times EB3 priority dates were made current
Since nobody attempted to answer your question, let me give a try.
The answer depends on what is the EB3-PD ? If someone (like me) had a PD of 2001 , then it would have become current more than a couple of times. Just in the last two years my PD became current thrice (including July Fiasco), and am still waiting for my approval.
But if you are asking how many times did EVERYONE became current, then possibly only once (The July '07 fiasco). I can tell this for sure since 2000. I am not aware of any info before that year.
Since nobody attempted to answer your question, let me give a try.
The answer depends on what is the EB3-PD ? If someone (like me) had a PD of 2001 , then it would have become current more than a couple of times. Just in the last two years my PD became current thrice (including July Fiasco), and am still waiting for my approval.
But if you are asking how many times did EVERYONE became current, then possibly only once (The July '07 fiasco). I can tell this for sure since 2000. I am not aware of any info before that year.
more...
snathan
04-28 05:40 PM
Until you know the reason for denial, its difficult to give any opinion. If you know the chances are very low if you are going for appeal, I would still advise you for that to get some time.
1. When your appeal is pending you can use the approved PERM to get your H1B if you are beyond 6 years.
2. If your I-140 is denied, it will trigger the I-485 denial.
3. If your I-485 is denied, the EAD is become invalid. Then I am not sure about the AP status.
I am not sure but think you can use EAD if you go for appeal...
So its always good to have H1B as back up for EAD and AP. At least you will be in status.
1. When your appeal is pending you can use the approved PERM to get your H1B if you are beyond 6 years.
2. If your I-140 is denied, it will trigger the I-485 denial.
3. If your I-485 is denied, the EAD is become invalid. Then I am not sure about the AP status.
I am not sure but think you can use EAD if you go for appeal...
So its always good to have H1B as back up for EAD and AP. At least you will be in status.

tonyHK12
10-20 10:04 AM
I understand your frustration, but its like holding IV responsible for getting your GC - that does not seem right.
Contributing now is important; and after getting gc's, its equally important to support the people who are still stuck in the process.
Yeah I agree, I'm a regular donor anyway. If my GC is getting delayed, then for every year after 2012 I would cut my rent by 100-200 a month :) All other expenses too.
Contributing now is important; and after getting gc's, its equally important to support the people who are still stuck in the process.
Yeah I agree, I'm a regular donor anyway. If my GC is getting delayed, then for every year after 2012 I would cut my rent by 100-200 a month :) All other expenses too.
more...
indigo10
10-25 02:32 PM
how do you get a copy of the approved i-140 if the employer is not willing to give it?
There is no straight way to get a copy of I140 approval notice. For all practical purposes the I140 reciept number will be sufficient(eg: To retain your priority date in case you file GC with another employer).
However, You can file a request using FOIA. Check the following threads.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum2-retrogression-priority-dates-and-visa-bulletins/1469-foia-to-get-copy-i-140-approval-notice.html
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum105-immigrant-visa/1603609-foia-for-i-140-approval-notice.html
There is no straight way to get a copy of I140 approval notice. For all practical purposes the I140 reciept number will be sufficient(eg: To retain your priority date in case you file GC with another employer).
However, You can file a request using FOIA. Check the following threads.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum2-retrogression-priority-dates-and-visa-bulletins/1469-foia-to-get-copy-i-140-approval-notice.html
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum105-immigrant-visa/1603609-foia-for-i-140-approval-notice.html
2010 i miss you babe quotes. i miss you baby quotes. i love
ImmInd
12-01 12:38 PM
Yes! I have my H1-B Case Filing Receipt Notice with EAC number.
I see the same message (as you posted) when I tried to see the status first time around Mid Nov. I thought it may take few days or a week to appear online (based on the past). But, same message till now!!
Something is not linked right and may be due to some upgrade USCIS were doing in last few months. Not Sure!!!
I see the same message (as you posted) when I tried to see the status first time around Mid Nov. I thought it may take few days or a week to appear online (based on the past). But, same message till now!!
Something is not linked right and may be due to some upgrade USCIS were doing in last few months. Not Sure!!!
more...
reverendflash
10-21 04:15 AM
I'll be good...I promise... :x
Truthfully, the Angels played a heck of a game tonight, they deserved to win... We tried real hard, but they still beat us...they almost beat us last night...
Rev:elderly:
Truthfully, the Angels played a heck of a game tonight, they deserved to win... We tried real hard, but they still beat us...they almost beat us last night...
Rev:elderly:
hair i miss you baby quotes. and i

abdulazeez77
08-14 04:16 AM
Hello All,
One of my friends mentioned that there is a possibility that I-94 card could be stamped with the date on my current visa stamp at the port of entry. This would invalidate my wife's transfer since the new transferred visa is valid until 2009 whereas my stamping with my old employer is valid only until Dec 2007. In order to avoid this, should my wife submit her passport as well as the I-797 and I-539 from my current employer and ask the officer to stamp the new dates on the I-94? Please advise.
Regards,
Azeez
One of my friends mentioned that there is a possibility that I-94 card could be stamped with the date on my current visa stamp at the port of entry. This would invalidate my wife's transfer since the new transferred visa is valid until 2009 whereas my stamping with my old employer is valid only until Dec 2007. In order to avoid this, should my wife submit her passport as well as the I-797 and I-539 from my current employer and ask the officer to stamp the new dates on the I-94? Please advise.
Regards,
Azeez
more...

anilsal
11-22 10:04 AM
have a US visa stamped and has not expired, they will not let you board a plane to UK.
If you have GC, then there is no need for transit visa. If you are on AP, then you will need transit visa.
I think in the 50s and 60s, an Indian passport holder could enter the UK based on holding a commonwealth passport. Wonder why that policy changed? ;)
If you have GC, then there is no need for transit visa. If you are on AP, then you will need transit visa.
I think in the 50s and 60s, an Indian passport holder could enter the UK based on holding a commonwealth passport. Wonder why that policy changed? ;)
hot ~H.L. Mencken i miss you babe quotes. Jb are all miss you quotes
snallini
05-23 11:34 AM
I recently got my confirmation number from HDFC after paying $100 application fees. When I tried to take a date after filling out all the forms online on the vfs website, the system does not show any appointment November 06 onwards for New Delhi, it says: No appointment available for this month. I have to go to India in Dec and for that I have to get my H-1 stamped as this is my first time out of the country after getting an H-1.
Another Q I have is, since its both my husband and me who are going to get the stamping done, can we take 1 appointment and get our visas stamped together or do we have to take seperate appointments(we have paid for 2 visa applications).
Third Q is, my H-1 has just been filed last week and I don't know when my petition no. will come. In order to take the visa appt date, I have to enter my petition no and expiration date in the system. Does anyone know if I can take my appt without the petition no. and provide it as soon as I get it?
Thanks.
please tell me how can we pay $100 fee through online from USA. for getting that receipt number in order to file application for stamping?
Jc_gc
Another Q I have is, since its both my husband and me who are going to get the stamping done, can we take 1 appointment and get our visas stamped together or do we have to take seperate appointments(we have paid for 2 visa applications).
Third Q is, my H-1 has just been filed last week and I don't know when my petition no. will come. In order to take the visa appt date, I have to enter my petition no and expiration date in the system. Does anyone know if I can take my appt without the petition no. and provide it as soon as I get it?
Thanks.
please tell me how can we pay $100 fee through online from USA. for getting that receipt number in order to file application for stamping?
Jc_gc
more...
house i miss you baby quotes
me_myself
12-17 08:31 AM
My company didn't cancel my H1 as they wanted to be in India for a year and return to US. I am still working for the same company that got me the H1.
I also have a family - Wife (H4), Son (4yrs - H4), Daughter (2yrs - US Citizen) - should i take them with me or should i first go there, get a couple of pay stubs and then ask them to join me.
Thanks.
I also have a family - Wife (H4), Son (4yrs - H4), Daughter (2yrs - US Citizen) - should i take them with me or should i first go there, get a couple of pay stubs and then ask them to join me.
Thanks.
tattoo i miss you more than quotes. i
MatsP
January 27th, 2006, 05:17 AM
I think this should be split out to another thread.
If we start out by strictly looking at NEW equipment, and base body+lens price of less than $1000:
- Canon
EOS Rebel XT: $880
- Konica Minolta
Maxxum 5D: $700
- Nikon
D50: $650
- Olympus
E-volt 300: $650
E-volt 500: $720
E-1: $940
- Pentax
*ist DL: $750
Prices from B&H Photo - www.bhphotovideo.com - there may well be better offers available, but the local camera shop probably wants a few dollars more... Which may or may not be worth it, depending on whether you value the fact that you can go to the local store for help and advice or prefer e-mail and phone help if something goes wrong...
All of these have their own pro's and con's. If you want a good selection of lenses and other "extras", the Canon will be first, Nikon second, Konica Minolta in third, a fair bit behind, and everything else sharing a pretty far behind fourth place. This, of course, may not be an issue - if all you want is two or three (or one) generic lens and a basic flash you'll be fine with any choice.
The pixel count is 8MP for Canon and Olympus, whilst the others have 6MP. Again, this may or may not be important for you.
As to "which is best", it's VERY MUCH a personal preference - and a case of which features are important to you as a photographer.
I didn't list the ones that are a little more than $1000 - you get quite a few more to choose from if you go to $1200 or so - and with faster action and bigger buffer (for those action sequences).
As Puncher mentioned, used digital cameras are an option - you can get one that is a year or two old, which has much higher spec than the new ones for the same money.
Without some further discussion on what's important to you, it's not an easy choice.
--
Mats
If we start out by strictly looking at NEW equipment, and base body+lens price of less than $1000:
- Canon
EOS Rebel XT: $880
- Konica Minolta
Maxxum 5D: $700
- Nikon
D50: $650
- Olympus
E-volt 300: $650
E-volt 500: $720
E-1: $940
- Pentax
*ist DL: $750
Prices from B&H Photo - www.bhphotovideo.com - there may well be better offers available, but the local camera shop probably wants a few dollars more... Which may or may not be worth it, depending on whether you value the fact that you can go to the local store for help and advice or prefer e-mail and phone help if something goes wrong...
All of these have their own pro's and con's. If you want a good selection of lenses and other "extras", the Canon will be first, Nikon second, Konica Minolta in third, a fair bit behind, and everything else sharing a pretty far behind fourth place. This, of course, may not be an issue - if all you want is two or three (or one) generic lens and a basic flash you'll be fine with any choice.
The pixel count is 8MP for Canon and Olympus, whilst the others have 6MP. Again, this may or may not be important for you.
As to "which is best", it's VERY MUCH a personal preference - and a case of which features are important to you as a photographer.
I didn't list the ones that are a little more than $1000 - you get quite a few more to choose from if you go to $1200 or so - and with faster action and bigger buffer (for those action sequences).
As Puncher mentioned, used digital cameras are an option - you can get one that is a year or two old, which has much higher spec than the new ones for the same money.
Without some further discussion on what's important to you, it's not an easy choice.
--
Mats
more...
pictures i miss you babe quotes. i miss
MatsP
January 27th, 2006, 05:17 AM
I think this should be split out to another thread.
If we start out by strictly looking at NEW equipment, and base body+lens price of less than $1000:
- Canon
EOS Rebel XT: $880
- Konica Minolta
Maxxum 5D: $700
- Nikon
D50: $650
- Olympus
E-volt 300: $650
E-volt 500: $720
E-1: $940
- Pentax
*ist DL: $750
Prices from B&H Photo - www.bhphotovideo.com - there may well be better offers available, but the local camera shop probably wants a few dollars more... Which may or may not be worth it, depending on whether you value the fact that you can go to the local store for help and advice or prefer e-mail and phone help if something goes wrong...
All of these have their own pro's and con's. If you want a good selection of lenses and other "extras", the Canon will be first, Nikon second, Konica Minolta in third, a fair bit behind, and everything else sharing a pretty far behind fourth place. This, of course, may not be an issue - if all you want is two or three (or one) generic lens and a basic flash you'll be fine with any choice.
The pixel count is 8MP for Canon and Olympus, whilst the others have 6MP. Again, this may or may not be important for you.
As to "which is best", it's VERY MUCH a personal preference - and a case of which features are important to you as a photographer.
I didn't list the ones that are a little more than $1000 - you get quite a few more to choose from if you go to $1200 or so - and with faster action and bigger buffer (for those action sequences).
As Puncher mentioned, used digital cameras are an option - you can get one that is a year or two old, which has much higher spec than the new ones for the same money.
Without some further discussion on what's important to you, it's not an easy choice.
--
Mats
If we start out by strictly looking at NEW equipment, and base body+lens price of less than $1000:
- Canon
EOS Rebel XT: $880
- Konica Minolta
Maxxum 5D: $700
- Nikon
D50: $650
- Olympus
E-volt 300: $650
E-volt 500: $720
E-1: $940
- Pentax
*ist DL: $750
Prices from B&H Photo - www.bhphotovideo.com - there may well be better offers available, but the local camera shop probably wants a few dollars more... Which may or may not be worth it, depending on whether you value the fact that you can go to the local store for help and advice or prefer e-mail and phone help if something goes wrong...
All of these have their own pro's and con's. If you want a good selection of lenses and other "extras", the Canon will be first, Nikon second, Konica Minolta in third, a fair bit behind, and everything else sharing a pretty far behind fourth place. This, of course, may not be an issue - if all you want is two or three (or one) generic lens and a basic flash you'll be fine with any choice.
The pixel count is 8MP for Canon and Olympus, whilst the others have 6MP. Again, this may or may not be important for you.
As to "which is best", it's VERY MUCH a personal preference - and a case of which features are important to you as a photographer.
I didn't list the ones that are a little more than $1000 - you get quite a few more to choose from if you go to $1200 or so - and with faster action and bigger buffer (for those action sequences).
As Puncher mentioned, used digital cameras are an option - you can get one that is a year or two old, which has much higher spec than the new ones for the same money.
Without some further discussion on what's important to you, it's not an easy choice.
--
Mats
dresses i miss you babe quotes. Miss You Quotes
immigrationvoice1
02-10 03:02 PM
This is a good reason to advocate 3 year EAD/AP validity. Wish the letter campaign brings this much needed administrative fix to reality.
more...
makeup i miss you babe quotes. i miss you sister quotes. miss you sister quotes
smuggymba
05-31 07:25 PM
I am going to apply for a position in Oracle but do not know if it files green card or not. I am reluctant to ask this in the interview.(They may prefer somebody who does not need it) . Also I wonder if there is any wait time for them to file the green card after joining. I posted this because I think some of you might be working for Oracle and might be knowing. Anybody knows the answer , please reply here or send me a private message.
Yes, they do. The timeline after which they file is 1 yr but clarify this after all ur 3 rounds are done with the HR. This is something u can discuss at the end after u have the offer letter in hand.
Yes, they do. The timeline after which they file is 1 yr but clarify this after all ur 3 rounds are done with the HR. This is something u can discuss at the end after u have the offer letter in hand.
girlfriend i miss you babe quotes. i miss you babe quotes. Filed under: Heart
Picasa
01-22 01:16 PM
I have an NRI home loan from the ICICI bank. I have been making the payment using my ICICI NRE account (via transferring money using ICICI Money2India service).
They have been charging me higher rates on the home loan also they do not give good conversion rate for the $ on the top of that they charge various fees & they held the $ transfer for week to give the lowest possible rate.
Anyway so, I decided to pay off the entire amount. I spoke to one of their bank officer that I want to pay off the entire loan and to my surprise I was told that I have to pay 2% fee for early payment of the loan.
I am wondering if some one else is also in the same boat & give me some advise how to save some money as money is really tight in this economy.
Thanks
They have been charging me higher rates on the home loan also they do not give good conversion rate for the $ on the top of that they charge various fees & they held the $ transfer for week to give the lowest possible rate.
Anyway so, I decided to pay off the entire amount. I spoke to one of their bank officer that I want to pay off the entire loan and to my surprise I was told that I have to pay 2% fee for early payment of the loan.
I am wondering if some one else is also in the same boat & give me some advise how to save some money as money is really tight in this economy.
Thanks
hairstyles i miss you baby quotes. i miss

pitha
07-11 12:42 PM
all non indian members who sort of complained about Indian coverage in flower campaig should stand up and talk with ndtv, here is your chance to say it is a diverse nations effort and not just indian effort. Either take this chance or please dont complain that this feels like an indian site.
dixie
01-25 11:33 AM
I was responding to this statement :
"If the govt can lobby for nuke bill, why they cannot do it for techs?" This is a nonsense topic anyways .. deserves to be closed.
How nuke bill is related to SKIL bill......
Admin close this forum.
"If the govt can lobby for nuke bill, why they cannot do it for techs?" This is a nonsense topic anyways .. deserves to be closed.
How nuke bill is related to SKIL bill......
Admin close this forum.
gc_chahiye
09-21 03:25 PM
Employer cannot revoke I-140 application after 180 days of filling I-485. No matter what the scenario is.
employer can revoke the I-140 at any time. If you have crossed 180 days since filing I-485, the revocation does not effect your I-485 approval.
employer can revoke the I-140 at any time. If you have crossed 180 days since filing I-485, the revocation does not effect your I-485 approval.
No comments:
Post a Comment