memyselfandus
10-07 09:57 AM
Hi, I just got the H1 extension receipt, did you gave expired I94 when you travel ?
Thx
You need to always hand over your I94; whether it is expired or not. When you re-enter into this country you will be issued I94 based on either your h1b or AP or what ever visa you might have that is effective at the time ...
Thx
You need to always hand over your I94; whether it is expired or not. When you re-enter into this country you will be issued I94 based on either your h1b or AP or what ever visa you might have that is effective at the time ...
wallpaper megan fox tattoos rib. kim
philler
11-01 06:45 AM
Without trying to sound too harsh, I think my dog could knock up something more worth going freelance about. :D

l8A
10-05 10:27 AM
I think you have period of 180 days after being out of status to apply for permanent residency. I'm not sure though. It would probably be your best bet to double check with a lawyer and get professional advice. Good luck.
Yes, you are right. Now that I think about it, I do remember seeing that a person can apply for their AOS within 6 months of their being out-of-status. I am in close touch w/ my attorney, and he seems to be OK with the situation, but after seeing some disturbing tales on these forums, I wanted to confirm.
Yes, you are right. Now that I think about it, I do remember seeing that a person can apply for their AOS within 6 months of their being out-of-status. I am in close touch w/ my attorney, and he seems to be OK with the situation, but after seeing some disturbing tales on these forums, I wanted to confirm.
2011 Megan Fox left rib cage tattoo

payal_nag
12-08 12:04 PM
I did send the $15 for overnight return. The consulate is saying they are taking 20 business days now to issue new passports. Even i had good experiences in the past where they send the stuff back within a week. But just my luck , that this time it is taking forever!!!!
more...
pthoko
08-12 12:49 PM
I think in your case it's OK

yabadaba
04-22 03:08 PM
What's the deal here? I think this info is posted a lot of times. Any reason to post it again? Just trying to find reason.
its good to see data like this after a while...if nothing else...it provides a snapshot of where we are.
its good to see data like this after a while...if nothing else...it provides a snapshot of where we are.
more...

stones
06-30 11:31 PM
have you been employed by Company B? If so, for what dates do you have paystubs?
I have paystubs from November, 2008 to June, 2009
I have paystubs from November, 2008 to June, 2009
2010 megan fox tattoos rib what
freddy22
04-25 02:32 PM
Thats why If you dont want to live here, move out. Why are you yelling here.
First control your son for his stupid behaviour. Then start talking about america.
I looked into all your old posts. See your son is involved in how many felonies
1 felony on record;
no FELONIES...
and remember this DUFUS it was US from England that discovered YOUR country...not AMERICANS
So stuff that where it needs to be stuffed
First control your son for his stupid behaviour. Then start talking about america.
I looked into all your old posts. See your son is involved in how many felonies
1 felony on record;
no FELONIES...
and remember this DUFUS it was US from England that discovered YOUR country...not AMERICANS
So stuff that where it needs to be stuffed
more...

jackisback
05-05 06:31 PM
There is no AP card or an approval notice. When they send the approval notice, they mean the actual AP papers - which is a 1-page document.
They send 2 copies of that.
Like an earlier post said, you can take Infopass and/or call customer service no.
My AP was approved on April 27 and I got it in the mail on 05/03.
They send 2 copies of that.
Like an earlier post said, you can take Infopass and/or call customer service no.
My AP was approved on April 27 and I got it in the mail on 05/03.
hair megan fox tattoos font. clit

ss777
12-17 02:15 PM
Arrived at IAD POE with 5 days left on AP before expiry. No problems. You will get 1 full year from the date of entry on I-94 irrespective of expiration date on AP.
more...

jasmin45
08-18 12:14 PM
EAD is not a valid status..just a document which provides you authorization to work in united states.
There isn't much information on your post to see what fees are you talking about you may have to break it down and see what is it all about.
There isn't much information on your post to see what fees are you talking about you may have to break it down and see what is it all about.
hot megan fox rib tattoo. megan
indianabacklog
01-28 01:58 PM
I am sorry to hear you are still wading through the labor cert stuff. Mike Delph has little or no knowledge of how the immigration system works. My family and I found this out over six years ago when he worked for Dan Burton.
Wishing you all the best.
Wishing you all the best.
more...
house megan fox tattoos rib.

gimme_GC2006
05-04 05:58 PM
how is that cheating? If I take a appartment on rent with lease on my name, pay my rent, pay my taxes, work for a US based company, pay my bills?
Well..I guess..eb3retro may have wanted to know if that is not cheating then what would be anybody's intention in paying all those rents/taxes when you are not physically here :confused:
Well..I guess..eb3retro may have wanted to know if that is not cheating then what would be anybody's intention in paying all those rents/taxes when you are not physically here :confused:
tattoo Megan fox new rib letter

immi_enthu
08-10 04:26 PM
your attorney or employer (whoever filed it) will get the approval notice.
wont the company receive a courtesy copy even if attroney files it ?
wont the company receive a courtesy copy even if attroney files it ?
more...
pictures megan fox tattoos rib.
tabaching
10-22 09:34 AM
Hey kumarc123,
Thank you.
Actually, there is a stamp in the passport at the time of entry to US (Dec 2007). And they can verify that. That's why we entered Dec 2007 as the last entry date in I-485 form. It's just that I-94 has the old date (Feb 2005). We're hoping this won't cause any trouble during the interview.
Hope I didn't confuse you.
Thank you.
Actually, there is a stamp in the passport at the time of entry to US (Dec 2007). And they can verify that. That's why we entered Dec 2007 as the last entry date in I-485 form. It's just that I-94 has the old date (Feb 2005). We're hoping this won't cause any trouble during the interview.
Hope I didn't confuse you.
dresses For Girls On Ribs Stars.

samrat_bhargava_vihari
02-08 09:06 AM
What is the difference between L1B and H1B? Why don't companies hire on L1B when H1B's are over? Thanks.
L1B is comany transfer, for L1B company need to have good revenue for sponsoring L1b and L1b holder must work on the it�s country for minimum of year. Now a days there is restrictions like only computer back ground people need to apply for L1 ( BE/B.Tech in CSE,EEE,ECE) on this because companies are misusing it for no annual cab.
Since it is company transfer H1B is not eligible for L1B ( you have to work in the company home country for 1 year to be eligible) but L1B is eligible for H1b. But many of the Indian companies are not sponsoring green cards for L1A and L1b of then do then they will also face retrogression.
L1B is comany transfer, for L1B company need to have good revenue for sponsoring L1b and L1b holder must work on the it�s country for minimum of year. Now a days there is restrictions like only computer back ground people need to apply for L1 ( BE/B.Tech in CSE,EEE,ECE) on this because companies are misusing it for no annual cab.
Since it is company transfer H1B is not eligible for L1B ( you have to work in the company home country for 1 year to be eligible) but L1B is eligible for H1b. But many of the Indian companies are not sponsoring green cards for L1A and L1b of then do then they will also face retrogression.
more...
makeup megan fox tattoos 2011.

ghost
10-20 06:44 AM
pledging and donating regularly is a novel concept for immigrant population, there has been some market research as well done on this when I was back in business school - feels a long time back!
Good to see folks coming out and signing up for recurring donations - every small amount counts as long as it is recurring.
For folks who want to celebrate the procurement of Greencard, it is fine as well but let's try focusing on the present than on future or past (courtesy: dialog from Rang De Basanti)...not trying to demean but trying to emphasize on the importance of present day!
Good to see folks coming out and signing up for recurring donations - every small amount counts as long as it is recurring.
For folks who want to celebrate the procurement of Greencard, it is fine as well but let's try focusing on the present than on future or past (courtesy: dialog from Rang De Basanti)...not trying to demean but trying to emphasize on the importance of present day!
girlfriend Rib Cage Tattoos for Girls
anilsal
12-14 11:49 AM
Are we calling the Senator's office for taking up the cause for CIR?
I presume he is a democrat. Can we request him to take into consideration, skilled immigration?
I presume he is a democrat. Can we request him to take into consideration, skilled immigration?
hairstyles megan fox tattoos rib. Georgie

PHANI_TAVVALA
02-26 02:03 PM
There is no question like a dumb question. You definitely are dumb for questioning her.
Well you have opened up my eyes. If there is no dumb question then there cannot be dumber. But then you call me a dumber. I am confused........???? what do I do now???:D
Well you have opened up my eyes. If there is no dumb question then there cannot be dumber. But then you call me a dumber. I am confused........???? what do I do now???:D
nkavjs
09-25 11:47 AM
Hello.
I was reading one of the old postings mentioning someone's wife wanting to move from H1 to EAD and a new baby. I am in the same situation and donot know anything pertaining to legal requirement of working specific requirements working with sponsoring employer for specific numbers of hours to keep the EAD status on.
- Currently I (primary) am on H1B working 30 hrs per week as a full-timer. I want to step down to EAD status and just work may be 10 hrs per week or weeks as floater.
- What are the legal hassles am I looking for GC processing if I only work few miniumu hrs on EAD for the sponsor.
- Possibly can I work 2 part-time jobs at same position with diff. employer on EAD? Will USCIS have trouble with me at the time of EAD renewal.
EB3- India July 003
I-140 approved
485 pending
AP and EAD approved. till 2010
Please advise me
Thanks a lot
nkavjs
I was reading one of the old postings mentioning someone's wife wanting to move from H1 to EAD and a new baby. I am in the same situation and donot know anything pertaining to legal requirement of working specific requirements working with sponsoring employer for specific numbers of hours to keep the EAD status on.
- Currently I (primary) am on H1B working 30 hrs per week as a full-timer. I want to step down to EAD status and just work may be 10 hrs per week or weeks as floater.
- What are the legal hassles am I looking for GC processing if I only work few miniumu hrs on EAD for the sponsor.
- Possibly can I work 2 part-time jobs at same position with diff. employer on EAD? Will USCIS have trouble with me at the time of EAD renewal.
EB3- India July 003
I-140 approved
485 pending
AP and EAD approved. till 2010
Please advise me
Thanks a lot
nkavjs
eb2dec2005
09-23 01:26 PM
Soft LUD for me. It was so soft that it didnt even update the date.
New term: Very Soft LUD. No visible change to the naked eye, but something is cooking behind the scenes regarding your case
You cracked me up :)
New term: Very Soft LUD. No visible change to the naked eye, but something is cooking behind the scenes regarding your case
You cracked me up :)
No comments:
Post a Comment